Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 96. (Read 133395 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
hi there all. not totally sure how i change my beecoins to beev2. i am running client 0.6.4. any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
We are still waiting for the DEV to update the new wallet. We cannot do anything at the moment.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
hi there all. not totally sure how i change my beecoins to beev2. i am running client 0.6.4. any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
legendary
BEECOIN IS DOING WELL AT MINTPAL, BUT WE NEED MORE VOTES.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
legendary
PLEASE CONTINUE TO VOTE AT MINTPAL - WE NEED YOUR VOTES.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
19. place and only 275 votes to 18.  Cool

I think we should stop grumble on soopy and give him time to the end of this week. If he won't make it, than it would be better to leave the scgrypt.

+1

let's give him a bit more time and keep voting on mintpal. Beecoin1 is still operating fine so we have time.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
19. place and only 275 votes to 18.  Cool

I think we should stop grumble on soopy and give him time to the end of this week. If he won't make it, than it would be better to leave the scgrypt.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Please keep voting on Mintpal. We continue moving up!
Btw, Does anybody know when Cryptorush.in get back?
legendary
Soopy has the skills, we just have to wait - He has done a lot so far.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
he trying to help maybe,but he does not have the ability,this is clear now to all persons i hope.get btc ltc returned,get real developer or beecoin is gone.give 1 day more then must act and get refund from soopy and contact a real developer who understand these things.

A few hours can be any number of hours bigger than 1. It can be 3, 24, 48, 720.... any number of hours.

I believe that Soopy can do it.

Wait patiently.
Activity: 237
As for Other Members New Wallet will be available for download within the next few hours.

Thank you for your patience. Smiley

I understand that it is not so easy to make good product at once. But this situation is very bad for bees. Do not announce about release if you are not sure you can do it. It is good to know status of  development but not good always skip release you have announced.

Seems like nothing Soopy says happens, There has been dozens of dates and times that he said there would be a wallet release, yet there is still no wallet, just another BS time frame given by Soopy.

Actually it seems more like Soopy completely killed off our bees.

he trying to help maybe,but he does not have the ability,this is clear now to all persons i hope.get btc ltc returned,get real developer or beecoin is gone.give 1 day more then must act and get refund from soopy and contact a real developer who understand these things.
legendary
Mintpal would not help for this coin at this moment. The only one is soopy which can help or totally kill bees.

beecoin will remain alive whatever. Whilst you have beecoin in your original wallet it is always possible to keep beecoin going.

I'm sure soopy will come through, the wallet issue sounds like something that happened whilst being compiled.

Has anyone got a copy of the source code?

Bee2 should be tested for a while before swapping coins so you guys will know it is safe to swap bee for bee2

Activity: 18
Mintpal would not help for this coin at this moment. The only one is soopy which can help or totally kill bees.
legendary
As for Other Members New Wallet will be available for download within the next few hours.

I understand that it is not so easy to make good product at once. But this situation is very bad for bees. Do not announce about release if you are not sure you can do it. It is good to know status of  development but not good always skip release you have announced.

Seems like nothing Soopy says happens, There has been dozens of dates and times that he said there would be a wallet release, yet there is still no wallet, just another BS time frame given by Soopy.

Let's just be a bit more patient, at least he is trying to help beecoin out. I wasn't here when the new wallet was released.

Was the source released? did anyone spot perhaps the bug in it? or try to recompile the source to see if it was just an error that happened when soopy compiled it?
Activity: 210

I understand that it is not so easy to make good product at once. But this situation is very bad for bees. Do not announce about release if you are not sure you can do it. It is good to know status of  development but not good always skip release you have announced.

Actually it seems more like Soopy completely killed off our bees.
legendary

nice going, keep reminding people.... top 20 now on mintpal Smiley
Activity: 18

I understand that it is not so easy to make good product at once. But this situation is very bad for bees. Do not announce about release if you are not sure you can do it. It is good to know status of  development but not good always skip release you have announced.
legendary
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
OH S#$t

I didnt see this happening with the bee - bee2 switch.

Allcoins has closed the bee wallet, how can i exchange?

Im holding 2.5M bee so this is kind of a big deal.

thanks,

How did you not see it happening Allcoin had a big banner at the top of the site for 3 days saying when they would take the bee market down to CHANGE it to V2, there was a slight delay because of an unexpected problem with the wallet which Soopy is fixing.

They have not CLOSED the market, its just temporary while they UPDATE to V2.

2.5 million bees at the last exchange rate is like 0.2 of a LTC or about $2.  Not a big deal, so just chill and be patient and the market will come back up!
Activity: 46

Thanks for the new wallet, and helping revive beecoin's fortunes. Don't let any trolls get you down.
Pages:
Jump to: