Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 2. (Read 133345 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Glad to see some traction in this thread. If we can achieve what Linda coin achieved that would be a great start.

You know given how Bees are now being endangered it might just be cool to stick with this name and bring more awareness to that cause.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Guys post all questions on here.

Best place to answer is here because I am not the developer. So PM to me is not going to give you any information about development matters.

I think we are nearly there but just a few things to iron out on the qt and things like that Smiley

legendary
Just wanted to say a public thanks to those guys that offered ideas and help with the website ideas.

If we get things rolling I would love to see the community funds (7.9B for public use and 1 B for our dev) stake  the 7.9 B and with the coins produced we can use this continuous income for really rewarding those that are really helpful and a credit to beecoin.

Now I know some are hoping we can bring this back so they can dump their bags and leave. That is fair enough that is their right to do so. However I hope most of us will stick around and really help demonstrate we together can take "the fairest ever POW launch coin" and build a great community and codebase over tme around it.

We should not seek to reward those who do not help and just want to make money from pump and dumps. We should reward those that give their time and indeed effort to beecoin and those with proven loyalty to the project. I would love to see BEE become a long term project growing in both technical areas but even more so in its community. The community makes the coin. BTC isn't the coin with the best tech is it? no is not. However it has the largest following and active community.

I know we all got fucked over here with beecoin - I am shocked any of us are still here to be honest i mean we have been lead around in circles for years. Shame because it really was a fair start and sadly in part this is the reason for failure. The dev who launched it had no chance to gain any real share in the coin so had no motivation to develop it further. Then the rest as you know is history.

Once we get a new codebase and we get on our feet we must work together to bring beecoins community back here and build upon it.

We will (or i would like to if the community agrees) bring a new thread with new road map and a solid way for any persons here to earn a bee wage for weekly tasks that are beneficial to beecoin and its community)

I know many of you will become a lot more active once you see a new code base is ready and this will bring back many who are now focusing on other projects. 

Keep BEElieving ...... I just love the bee project name it can be used for so many things.

that is a great idea to fund it like that .
how many people are into this ?
how many people are willing too do this ?
i am just a small fish with bee but I am happy too donate the half of mine.
2.5m

and I like the progress what I see.

Hey well thanks for that. I'm glad you like the idea.
Also no donations will be needed because we have the entire community fund.
Just the staking from that should generate enough to pay the bee wages... or if not and we get lots of people wanting bee wages then we can eat into some of that so long as the task they are doing are bring value and recognition to bee

I will also work to get the new code base listed on some exchanges.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Just wanted to say a public thanks to those guys that offered ideas and help with the website ideas.

If we get things rolling I would love to see the community funds (7.9B for public use and 1 B for our dev) stake  the 7.9 B and with the coins produced we can use this continuous income for really rewarding those that are really helpful and a credit to beecoin.

Now I know some are hoping we can bring this back so they can dump their bags and leave. That is fair enough that is their right to do so. However I hope most of us will stick around and really help demonstrate we together can take "the fairest ever POW launch coin" and build a great community and codebase over tme around it.

We should not seek to reward those who do not help and just want to make money from pump and dumps. We should reward those that give their time and indeed effort to beecoin and those with proven loyalty to the project. I would love to see BEE become a long term project growing in both technical areas but even more so in its community. The community makes the coin. BTC isn't the coin with the best tech is it? no is not. However it has the largest following and active community.

I know we all got fucked over here with beecoin - I am shocked any of us are still here to be honest i mean we have been lead around in circles for years. Shame because it really was a fair start and sadly in part this is the reason for failure. The dev who launched it had no chance to gain any real share in the coin so had no motivation to develop it further. Then the rest as you know is history.

Once we get a new codebase and we get on our feet we must work together to bring beecoins community back here and build upon it.

We will (or i would like to if the community agrees) bring a new thread with new road map and a solid way for any persons here to earn a bee wage for weekly tasks that are beneficial to beecoin and its community)

I know many of you will become a lot more active once you see a new code base is ready and this will bring back many who are now focusing on other projects. 

Keep BEElieving ...... I just love the bee project name it can be used for so many things.

that is a great idea to fund it like that .
how many people are into this ?
how many people are willing too do this ?
i am just a small fish with bee but I am happy too donate the half of mine.
2.5m

and I like the progress what I see.
legendary
I can do Chinese translation.

slack invite?

thanks for the offer.... we are not quite ready for that stage right now.

Please check back later when we have work ready.

there is as yet no slack
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I can do Chinese translation.

slack invite?
legendary
Need Chinese translation

Actually yes I am sure we will need this for many things once we get going... websites, chinese thread etc etc.

Keep checking back when we get rolling Smiley
legendary
how many people are running synced up beecoin wallets right now?

13, using the default port.

Cheers

Graham

my lucky number Smiley
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Need Chinese translation
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

13, using the default port.

Cheers

Graham
legendary
legendary
Are bonuses offered for investors?
What exactly do you mean?

It's meaningless, just like the post that immediately precedes this one. It's the result of an increase in “account farming”, bot-made posts to increase ranking. Expect more of the same. /me wonders whatever happened to Thermos' SimpleMachines forum replacement effort. I guess it's mired in permanent alpha. ISTR it had a significant amount of BTC thrown at it.

Cheers

Graham

Ah yes I did suspect this is another bot.

Noob jail should return and people have to earn their way out of it as we all did.

Then again i guess they could just switch on the rank boosting bots after they are released.

Should be bounties of rank or trust  for squashing them or even just a way to squash them... hmmm then even that could be gamed to increase rank and trust of other bot accounts

The world is such a tricky place...
legendary
What exactly do you mean?

It's meaningless, just like the post that immediately precedes this one. It's the result of an increase in “account farming”, bot-made posts to increase ranking. Expect more of the same. /me wonders whatever happened to Thermos' SimpleMachines forum replacement effort. I guess it's mired in permanent alpha. ISTR it had a significant amount of BTC thrown at it.

Cheers

Graham
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 41
legendary
Once we get a new codebase ...

I can report some limited progress. There is now a candidate implementation of the ledger transfer, a test tx embedded in the genesis block was successfully reported as an incoming tx by the wallet after importing the required privkey. I'm currently deep in the QtCreator debugger, trying to work out how to kickstart the new blockchain.

2017-12-11 01:12:26 block.nBits 1e03bbb8, getnexttargetrequired 1e0fffff
2017-12-11 01:12:26 ERROR: ContextualCheckBlock() : incorrect proof-of-work at height 0 (503561144), 1e03bbb8

The latest commit builds under Mint 18.2 and Ubuntu 17.10, existing BeecoinV2 privkeys should now be recognised on importprivkey, if anyone cares to check. I adjusted the Python base58 test fixture generator to use Bee prefix values and now just a bare handful of tests fail (as they also do for the Navcoin cloneparent).

Cheers

Graham

Thanks Graham that is good news I hope you get to the bottom of these bugs.

Without you offering to help bring beecoin back I think I had almost even given up hope on it.

I know the qt bit can give a few issues and several devs get held back at that point so don't worry I know you will get past that.

I am eager to get the beecoin show back on the road and put a lot of effort into seeing it become a popular project.
legendary
Once we get a new codebase ...

I can report some limited progress. There is now a candidate implementation of the ledger transfer, a test tx embedded in the genesis block was successfully reported as an incoming tx by the wallet after importing the required privkey. I'm currently deep in the QtCreator debugger, trying to work out how to kickstart the new blockchain.

2017-12-11 01:12:26 block.nBits 1e03bbb8, getnexttargetrequired 1e0fffff
2017-12-11 01:12:26 ERROR: ContextualCheckBlock() : incorrect proof-of-work at height 0 (503561144), 1e03bbb8

The latest commit builds under Mint 18.2 and Ubuntu 17.10, existing BeecoinV2 privkeys should now be recognised on importprivkey, if anyone cares to check. I adjusted the Python base58 test fixture generator to use Bee prefix values and now just a bare handful of tests fail (as they also do for the Navcoin cloneparent).

Cheers

Graham
legendary

legendary
A pool to mine? And which exchange we trade it?

We will have an exchange when the new codebase is ready because otherwise we will need to get it relisted etc and that will waste extra funds
Also I am hoping we will be added to blocknet too
Pages:
Jump to: