Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 8. (Read 133345 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
SoopY appeared again, like a ghostly wind. He was probably sick again and solved many world problems. This is ridiculous. If some users trust him again, i will be shocked.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
legendary
Let's BEEgin.

Actually, it's already BEEgun and has reached stage 1, just yesterday evening I finished a rebranded clone of PIVX (as suggested by cryptohunter and whipped on by GREEDYJOHN):

It's not so much a hard fork as a complete change of vehicle, necessitating a snapshot of the extant BEE2 chain with UTXO balances programmatically transferred to the new chain. You'll get to keep the same addresses, same keys, same balance except that Beecoin is now running off've a Core 0.12 PoS + masternode coin.

Time to drop the "2"

Cheers

Graham

Cheers to that Graham and I support you guys and everyone with anything that's there to work on regards to BEE, BeeCoin is in good hands I see. My Salute.

I will start doing the necessary steps to ensure the transfer of the tax wallet and other necessary aspects related to the same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

~SoopY~ , where have you been all this time?
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Let's BEEgin.

Actually, it's already BEEgun and has reached stage 1, just yesterday evening I finished a rebranded clone of PIVX (as suggested by cryptohunter and whipped on by GREEDYJOHN):

It's not so much a hard fork as a complete change of vehicle, necessitating a snapshot of the extant BEE2 chain with UTXO balances programmatically transferred to the new chain. You'll get to keep the same addresses, same keys, same balance except that Beecoin is now running off've a Core 0.12 PoS + masternode coin.

Time to drop the "2"

Cheers

Graham

Cheers to that Graham and I support you guys and everyone with anything that's there to work on regards to BEE, BeeCoin is in good hands I see. My Salute.

I will start doing the necessary steps to ensure the transfer of the tax wallet and other necessary aspects related to the same.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
graham should be in charge.

It doesn't work like that. I've spent some time reading and thinking about it, came up with this articulation, still needs a lot of sharpening up ...

A different perspective on cryptocurrency

(a standalone not-yet-a-blog self-contained page of HTML+JS+CSS, pace a coupla std cdn js libs, which I'm using as test material for on-the-block publishing trials)

Cheers

Graham

You have just created a paradox.
You have became the perfect starting point for a possible virtuous spiral, and if we aim to go in that direction, yo are definitely the perfect leader until the network efect kik's it's magic towards a true Teal.

So .... at this point in present time, you are by far the best coding-capable "contributor" around.
You should be (temporally) in charge to push this thing towards the self-directed self-regulated leader-less direction ....

Graham, you have my support.

legendary
Nice to have you around  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

It doesn't work like that. I've spent some time reading and thinking about it, came up with this articulation, still needs a lot of sharpening up ...

A different perspective on cryptocurrency

(a standalone not-yet-a-blog self-contained page of HTML+JS+CSS, pace a coupla std cdn js libs, which I'm using as test material for on-the-block publishing trials)

Cheers

Graham
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Look what I saw today?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/soopy452000-158610

Name:  soopy452000
Activity: 1134
Position:  Legendary
Date Registered:  November 08, 2013, 05:02:09 AM
Last Active:  Today at 06:33:11 AM

Hey All,

Haha the news has spread wide and far I guess.

I'm back peeps.

Let's BEEgin.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

NO CHANCE

you had your chance and you blew it several times over. Beecoin is a wreck with no exchange and no community almost due to your neglect.

We have someone reliable to help beecoin now. Please do not attempt to sabotage this project again.

You are no longer the dev of beecoin due to being far too unreliable. I find it VERY suspicious indeed that you show up after months of being gone each time beecoin has someone new interested in helping only to put them off then vanish again.

I am 100% behind graham assisting beecoin from here on. Anyone else who is a valid member of this community that has post history in the beecoin threads of course can voice their own opinions but I hope you will 100% realise that soopy although not entirely bad has been very unreliable and shows up at the worst times possible to only then vanish again.

If graham wants you to assist him in anyway then that is for him to decide but NO WAY will I support you being lead dev here again.

The best thing you can do is return the 288LTC (well 1/3 was yours actually) and leave beecoin alone.

You helped beecoin to a degree so we are grateful for what you did do. But no way can you be allowed to keep beecoin down by constantly vanishing and neglecting it for months and months at a time.

We need to build a reliable solid community and we need a reliable solid leader - you have proven you do not fit this description many times over.

I used to believe you were just busy and over worked and neglected beecoin for good reason. I have since started to suspect almost mal intent towards the project and do not wish to give any opportunity for beecoin to suffer further.

Also you have the dev tax collecting wallet so are you going to turn that over to graham now? since you took your 1BN actually 3BN and dumped them so you surely do not deserve to keep the tax collecting wallet do you?

I totally agree with cryptohunter on this one.

legendary
necessitating a snapshot of the extant BEE2 chain with UTXO balances programmatically transferred to the new chain

Fortunately, sfultong has been making the running for me ...

treat snapshot balances as genesis block transactions

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Look what I saw today?

Name:  soopy452000
Position:  Legendary
Date Registered:  November 08, 2013, 05:02:09 AM
Last Active:  Today at 06:33:11 AM

Hey All,

I'm back peeps.

Let's BEEgin.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

NO CHANCE

you had your chance and you blew it several times over. Beecoin is a wreck with no exchange and no community almost due to your neglect.

We have someone reliable to help beecoin now. Please do not attempt to sabotage this project again.

You are no longer the dev of beecoin due to being far too unreliable. I find it VERY suspicious indeed that you show up after months of being gone each time beecoin has someone new interested in helping only to put them off then vanish again.

I am 100% behind graham assisting beecoin from here on. Anyone else who is a valid member of this community that has post history in the beecoin threads of course can voice their own opinions but I hope you will 100% realise that soopy although not entirely bad has been very unreliable and shows up at the worst times possible to only then vanish again.

If graham wants you to assist him in anyway then that is for him to decide but NO WAY will I support you being lead dev here again.

The best thing you can do is return the 288LTC (well 1/3 was yours actually) and leave beecoin alone.

You helped beecoin to a degree so we are grateful for what you did do. But no way can you be allowed to keep beecoin down by constantly vanishing and neglecting it for months and months at a time.

We need to build a reliable solid community and we need a reliable solid leader - you have proven you do not fit this description many times over.

I used to believe you were just busy and over worked and neglected beecoin for good reason. I have since started to suspect almost mal intent towards the project and do not wish to give any opportunity for beecoin to suffer further.

Also you have the dev tax collecting wallet so are you going to turn that over to graham now? since you took your 1BN actually 3BN and dumped them so you surely do not deserve to keep the tax collecting wallet do you?

legendary
Let's BEEgin.

Time to drop the "2"

Cheers

Graham

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Look what I saw today?

Name:  soopy452000
Position:  Legendary
Date Registered:  November 08, 2013, 05:02:09 AM
Last Active:  Today at 06:33:11 AM

Hey All,

I'm back peeps.

Let's BEEgin.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
Look what I saw today?

Name:  soopy452000
Position:  Legendary
Date Registered:  November 08, 2013, 05:02:09 AM
Last Active:  Today at 06:33:11 AM
Activity: 185
Merit: 100

thanks for the nodes list Graham.

Have many beecoiners been able to sync up now?

I am synced and also saw last night I had 6 connections

very good too see that also had my staking profit again
In CryptoEnergy we trust

It's working fine for me. Thank you Graham.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

legendary
About time we got a new dev. I am resyncing my wallet. We need more nodes for this coin. Anyone have an active list?

The first one is running off've our rented Hetzner box, should be good for a few weeks yet (until we upgrade), the rest are from “getpeerinfo” on that box ..

addnode=144.76.64.49

addnode=73.211.15.158:1108
addnode=5.189.154.154:1108
addnode=86.88.39.133:49534
addnode=31.130.253.12:53214
addnode=51.6.166.115:1108
addnode=24.11.237.176:53281
addnode=96.246.48.110:50519

btw, just to avoid misperceptions ... not a “dev”, just a contributor.

Cheers

Graham
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030
About time we got a new dev. I am resyncing my wallet. We need more nodes for this coin. Anyone have an active list?

Same problem here, explorer wallet is "stuck" because it has zero connections.
Activity: 838
Pages:
Jump to: