Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 10. (Read 133345 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
What is the latest on this coin? Love me Bee coins. We have a dev yet?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The last few weeks have been nuts for bitcoin and has kept me pretty busy, but I did attempt to deal with c-cex and at this point I'm pretty certain they're in the business of listing their own 100% premined coins and mixing them in with the legit coins.  (would be nice if anyone had more detailed info on c-cex or knew someone legit who's affiliated with it)

I didn't want to deposit btc there just so I could use the chat and warn people(I'd probly be banned anyways).  The damage appears to be done already for the BEE ticker and I'll probably see about creating a site and/or twitter account to be a thorn in their side and warn people about the non-coins there if there's still no response. Currently I'm not sure what else I can do for BEE. It would probly have to be a coin and name swap because of that idiot, unless we out them for the scam they are soon.

We will not be changing our beecoin name unless the community wants to do so.

If c-cex are listing this 100% premined junk I will be outing them as 100% scam exchange and warning people to avoid them at all costs.

Does anyone have the user handle on here for the c-cex owner?

Also beecoin may not be as dead as some may believe.

The scamcoin obviously knows they're scamming since they listed cryptopia on their site which has only had the correct BEE listed from the start. They've since removed the link to c-cex as well. Definitely shady practices.

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
If anyone has an up to date copy of the entire blockchain or can upload one to mega upload that would be greatly helpful.

done

http://www.mediafire.com/file/896t65m8mv9gpdp/BeeCoinV2.rar

saves a lot of sync time

Thanks, my wallet syncs perfectly with this

Glad that I could help a little
I also see more connections now so that is a very good thing.
Too get the blockchain very active
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
If anyone has an up to date copy of the entire blockchain or can upload one to mega upload that would be greatly helpful.

done

saves a lot of sync time

Thanks, my wallet syncs perfectly with this

done

saves a lot of sync time

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
legendary
The last few weeks have been nuts for bitcoin and has kept me pretty busy, but I did attempt to deal with c-cex and at this point I'm pretty certain they're in the business of listing their own 100% premined coins and mixing them in with the legit coins.  (would be nice if anyone had more detailed info on c-cex or knew someone legit who's affiliated with it)

I didn't want to deposit btc there just so I could use the chat and warn people(I'd probly be banned anyways).  The damage appears to be done already for the BEE ticker and I'll probably see about creating a site and/or twitter account to be a thorn in their side and warn people about the non-coins there if there's still no response. Currently I'm not sure what else I can do for BEE. It would probly have to be a coin and name swap because of that idiot, unless we out them for the scam they are soon.

We will not be changing our beecoin name unless the community wants to do so.

If c-cex are listing this 100% premined junk I will be outing them as 100% scam exchange and warning people to avoid them at all costs.

Does anyone have the user handle on here for the c-cex owner?

Also beecoin may not be as dead as some may believe.

The last few weeks have been nuts for bitcoin and has kept me pretty busy, but I did attempt to deal with c-cex and at this point I'm pretty certain they're in the business of listing their own 100% premined coins and mixing them in with the legit coins.  (would be nice if anyone had more detailed info on c-cex or knew someone legit who's affiliated with it)

I didn't want to deposit btc there just so I could use the chat and warn people(I'd probly be banned anyways).  The damage appears to be done already for the BEE ticker and I'll probably see about creating a site and/or twitter account to be a thorn in their side and warn people about the non-coins there if there's still no response. Currently I'm not sure what else I can do for BEE. It would probly have to be a coin and name swap because of that idiot, unless we out them for the scam they are soon.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Not a new team but they search for a new dev
Just a lot of valuable time was spent on useless expectations .. "I lost my wallet file god damn." What does it mean?
Not a new team but they search for a new dev
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
still syncing so many blocks too go .
but runs very smooth .
can not wait till it gonna stake that will be a big surprise last known block from me was April 2015

hope someone picks up this coin

and how long does it take before ccex will change the icon of that other coin .

Is there a new team ? I lost my wallet file god damn.
but runs very smooth .
can not wait till it gonna stake that will be a big surprise last known block from me was April 2015

Apparently forever, and either their support is incompetent or they know they're mixing in single-owner coins in with their legitimate ones and allow it even when tickers and names are stolen from other coins.

I have a few feelers out, but haven't heard anything really helpful yet. It may be time to just shame C-cex on the internet and warn people not to trade there at all if I can't get them to respond.  I know a few  influential crypto peeps on twitter, but I didn't want to start a campaign against them unless it was absolutely necessary.

Will probably have some sort of update in the next week with what I find out, but so far I don't expect much help from btctalk or c-cex.
but runs very smooth .

ccex listing this if it really is 100% premined is going to harm their rep.

if anyone has ccex username on here please post so we can talk to them.

I'm hoping we get to have some real communication with them, but as far as coin standards go, I'm not sure if they have any requirements anymore besides links to documentation(whether working or not) and winning vote count.

See worse coin example here. 9000+ btc for sale at 1sat...lol

lol i'm guessing that stands for crapcoin Smiley

Honestly that would probably be a better name. "CEREIPAYCOIN" is apparently the name and it's the only coin i've ever seen where the coin supply doesn't even fit in the box on the block explorer page, lol.
legendary

I'm hoping we get to have some real communication with them, but as far as coin standards go, I'm not sure if they have any requirements anymore besides links to documentation(whether working or not) and winning vote count.

lol i'm guessing that stands for crapcoin Smiley

legendary

i wasnt really clear what was happening here.

ccex should do more dd before listing coins especially if they are new 100% premined.

Taking the logo we use is in bad taste too.

This new project has not effected beecoins network so no real damage is done.

Most traders use the likes of bittrex , polo etc so this blip on ccex can be undone if anyone has the direct contact of ccex on here can they post it.

They should not use the BEE ticker.

The onus is on them to research their desired ticker has not been taken already.

bitbee should do the right thing willingly as should ccex.

Still our main focus should be attracting a developer now that it is clear soopy is not to return.

I would prefer to see BEE on cryptopia if possible shame their listing fees went parabolic of late. I hear 2.5 btc now.

Exactly. It seems like the more proof I showed to c-cex support, the more he tried to make the coin appear legit, so I'm guessing they either know him or just default to whoever submitted the coin for voting to figure out who to believe.  Huh

...but the point is that he misled everyone and somehow c-cex is cool with that or just haven't properly looked into it still.(I did report it within 36hrs of being listed though)

I was looking into getting a dev and maybe refocusing BEE back into being useful, but since it was on the edge of being voted into c-cex and the wallet was still working great, I kind of left it alone to see what would happen there first. Turns out we were all duped by this lovely example of a person.

legendary
i wasnt really clear what was happening here.

ccex should do more dd before listing coins especially if they are new 100% premined.

Taking the logo we use is in bad taste too.

This new project has not effected beecoins network so no real damage is done.

Most traders use the likes of bittrex , polo etc so this blip on ccex can be undone if anyone has the direct contact of ccex on here can they post it.

They should not use the BEE ticker.

The onus is on them to research their desired ticker has not been taken already.

bitbee should do the right thing willingly as should ccex.

Still our main focus should be attracting a developer now that it is clear soopy is not to return.

I would prefer to see BEE on cryptopia if possible shame their listing fees went parabolic of late. I hear 2.5 btc now.
Changing the logo doesn't really do anything.

He's trying to take over BEE with something that doesn't even exist and which was voted in under false circumstances. His failure of a "coin" basically insures BEEcoin's demise if he gets away with it because everyone will associate BEE with the non-working coin that was added to an exchange for the "dev" to make a quick buck with no effort...leaving buyers with a coin they can't even store, stake, or use.

Even putting aside whatever the motives were, if he doesn't work with us to swap, both coins will fail. If he does, his benefit will be far greater in the end. Even though I think he shouldn't benefit any more from it(100+BTC off our votes is enough, right?), it's the quickest solution if we're going to keep things civilized.

Yeah the damage is done, but what else can we do to alleviate the damage.

I suppose we can demand that c-cex change his coin to something else so we can reclaim the BEE ticker, but it seems there's possibly some questionable practices there. It would also be the more aggressive option, possibly involving some twitter and social media shaming(mainly because it's a shame to see people buying something of no value that didn't even exist before it was listed).

I'll be looking into this more this week. c-cex hasn't responded to my last message yet, but maybe they've just been busy or something.
Pages:
Jump to: