Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 29. (Read 133394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I will try syncing my wallet again, first without my appdata, then I will replace my wallet.dat and see what happens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi, cryptohunter !

Do you still control the BEE foundation 3644s9FdFwfSn6vNYzhiWm8KGcVFBr1tHX wallet?
Is it correct address?
Do you also control 3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
I sent my ~250K bee to soopy452000 for swap to bee2 and he was promising me for 2 years that will swap them but he is so busy to do it right now. So I was sure he is just chinese lying piece of shit and SCAMER. I keep all the communication so I mean it!
stay tuned, we are trying to improve this coin

Do you think there is a way I can get my fairly mined ~250K?

allcoin tooks 10's of millions of mine.

anyone doxxed those scamming turds yet?
Hi all!

Whoever controls this nodes 79.169.164.228 and 188.165.42.51 - you have broken blockchain and outdated wallets.
Please, upgrade your wallets and redownload BEE blockchain as soon as possible!
You can use my blockchain archive, provided earlier in this thread or contact me via PM.
Full synced BeeCoin blockchain as of today: https://mega.nz/#!EBRQmKjJ!cGqg0YzfzVvQPYGX34fj41RHGo8bVPgKAsmdoKokrN8
Just unpack it to your C:\Users\Name_of_your_user\AppData\Roaming\BeeCoinV2 folder (overwriting existing files). Don't forget to backup your wallet.dat first!

I also recommend to add this to your beecoinv2.conf file:
addnode=beecoin.be

Tried to use to synch the explorer wallet, but it did not work :/

Under Ubuntu 14, the database directory contains some files that appear corrupt and the wallet rejected them. Also when trying to use the .dat (renamed as bootstrap.dat), the wallet imported up to height 277k, then forked and got stuck.
You must delete all files and folders, except wallet.dat and beecoinv2.conf from /wallets/.beecoinv2
After that, simply unpack the blockchain archive to .beecoinv2 folder and run wallet. And check that you have a v1.0.2.0-honey wallet version.
Under Ubuntu 14 I used sudo make -f makefile.unix -e PIE=1 USE_UPNP=- command for compilation.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Merit: 1032
Full synced BeeCoin blockchain as of today: https://mega.nz/#!EBRQmKjJ!cGqg0YzfzVvQPYGX34fj41RHGo8bVPgKAsmdoKokrN8
Just unpack it to your C:\Users\Name_of_your_user\AppData\Roaming\BeeCoinV2 folder (overwriting existing files). Don't forget to backup your wallet.dat first!

addnode=beecoin.be

Tried to use to synch the explorer wallet, but it did not work :/

Under Ubuntu 14, the database directory contains some files that appear corrupt and the wallet rejected them. Also when trying to use the .dat (renamed as bootstrap.dat), the wallet imported up to height 277k, then forked and got stuck.
Activity: 924
I AM
I sent my ~250K bee to soopy452000 for swap to bee2 and he was promising me for 2 years that will swap them but he is so busy to do it right now. So I was sure he is just chinese lying piece of shit and SCAMER. I keep all the communication so I mean it!

not likely.
Activity: 159

legendary
Activity: 159

addnode=beecoin.be
legendary
Hi, all!

Step 1 completed.
Moving on.
Good, I just got back from shopping  Wink
Oh, you bought some honey?  Cheesy
legendary
Hi, all!

Step 1 completed.
Moving on.
Good, I just got back from shopping  Wink
Hi, all!

Step 1 completed.
Moving on.
I AM
Ok, this is a plan of resurrection, that I propose for BEE community.

1. Choose and register a domain name for a Beecoin new website. I propose a "beecoin.be", but the community should decide.
2. Set up a dedicated BEE node with full-synced blockchain. This requires a small change of BEE wallet code, no need of hard-fork.
3. Set up an official Beecoin website. Public main info about BEE project, the BEE idea etc, upload wallets.
4. Set up a BEE block explorer.
5. Gather community of present BEE bagholders and potential investors to decide the mutual future of Beecoin and, maybe, elect some official BEE persons that will be responsible for BEE future.
6. Choose the exchange(s) that BEE will focus to get listed, get listed there, start ICO (maybe) or simply trade and raise BEE value.
7. Choose a new developer for BEE, do a swap, hard-fork etc - all it's up to community.
8. BEE to the mooooon!!!! Smiley
Good idea. I'll be watching.
Any help appreciated.

Well CryptoID is the best block explorer IMO whats it cost to get one made and put on it?
It cost me 0.25 btc ($100) to pay for a full year subscription for POSEX coin. I hope that beecoin will be the same?
It seems that we already have  explorer there - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bee2/
It's unsynced, but as you can see they connected to my node and sync process in progress!

Awesome. All is not lost!!

I like the go ahead plan. I think selling some of the pot as an ICO kind of thing is a great idea, Currently I would buy some more bee on a gamble but am unable to. That could fund having things done.

legendary

1. Choose and register a domain name for a Beecoin new website. I propose a "beecoin.be", but the community should decide.
2. Set up a dedicated BEE node with full-synced blockchain. This requires a small change of BEE wallet code, no need of hard-fork.
3. Set up an official Beecoin website. Public main info about BEE project, the BEE idea etc, upload wallets.
5. Gather community of present BEE bagholders and potential investors to decide the mutual future of Beecoin and, maybe, elect some official BEE persons that will be responsible for BEE future.
6. Choose the exchange(s) that BEE will focus to get listed, get listed there, start ICO (maybe) or simply trade and raise BEE value.
7. Choose a new developer for BEE, do a swap, hard-fork etc - all it's up to community.
Any help appreciated.

Well CryptoID is the best block explorer IMO whats it cost to get one made and put on it?
It cost me 0.25 btc ($100) to pay for a full year subscription for POSEX coin. I hope that beecoin will be the same?
It seems that we already have  explorer there - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bee2/
It's unsynced, but as you can see they connected to my node and sync process in progress!
That was quick. Lets see what CHAINZ will say when it is fully synced.

Any help appreciated.

legendary

Any help appreciated.

I AM

Any help appreciated.

Pages:
Jump to: