Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 28. (Read 133394 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Ok, guys.
You want soopy - you will get him back.
I still didn't received any coin for my work from anyone of BEE community, but you received a blockchain syncing and moving. So, I wish all of you good luck.
I'll shut down my node and will not publish new BEE website and fixed sources.
Goodby.

Am i missing something Huh

Why did he get upset, all of a sudden?

He went to the beach.

Got sand in vagina.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Ok, guys.
I still didn't received any coin for my work from anyone of BEE community, but you received a blockchain syncing and moving. So, I wish all of you good luck.
Goodby.

Why did he get upset, all of a sudden?
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Ok, guys.
Goodby.

legendary
Ok, guys.
Goodby.

We never scared you away. Please read my PM to you.

You were doing a better job, but we were still undergoing talks when the block-chain issue re-surfaced.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Ok, guys.
Goodby.
I AM
Okay guys I have a plan to put this back on track , I will reveal the details and form a task force.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

This has been said many times in this thread.

We are actually making progress now,

lets not wait on this.

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
I sent my ~250K bee to soopy452000 for swap to bee2 and he was promising me for 2 years that will swap them but he is so busy to do it right now. So I was sure he is just chinese lying piece of shit and SCAMER. I keep all the communication so I mean it!
stay tuned, we are trying to improve this coin

Do you think there is a way I can get my fairly mined ~250K?

allcoin tooks 10's of millions of mine.

anyone doxxed those scamming turds yet?

With me as well ...
Over 100Mio. BeecoinV2's are gone from me... Lips sealed

I was able to withdraw, coins arrived to my wallet, but the wallet stopped working a few days later ... and the cryptoid explorer is not showing the coins in my address ...
So, I don't know (and can't check) what happened.

It's good to see soopy is back. There's still hope, and I think the timing is good to revive this coin now ...

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
I sent my ~250K bee to soopy452000 for swap to bee2 and he was promising me for 2 years that will swap them but he is so busy to do it right now. So I was sure he is just chinese lying piece of shit and SCAMER. I keep all the communication so I mean it!
stay tuned, we are trying to improve this coin

Do you think there is a way I can get my fairly mined ~250K?

allcoin tooks 10's of millions of mine.

anyone doxxed those scamming turds yet?

With me as well ...
Over 100Mio. BeecoinV2's are gone from me... Lips sealed
I AM
Okay guys I have a plan to put this back on track , I will reveal the details and form a task force.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hey....

Look who's back... i think. (unless u never left???)

I might not make myself heard alot, but i am a firm supporter of this COIN.

Don't take this the wrong way but, heard that b4....
A bit more info would be apreciated.....

Ohh and BTW...

Ok,

Looks like i spoke too soon....
Unable to sync.....

Any Ideas ??

Stopped syncing a few times for me, Turn it off for 10 mins then back on, will start moving again

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hey....

Look who's back... i think. (unless u never left???)

I might not make myself heard alot, but i am a firm supporter of this COIN.

Don't take this the wrong way but, heard that b4....
A bit more info would be apreciated.....

Ohh and BTW...

Ok,

Unable to sync.....

Any Ideas ??

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
Ok,

Unable to sync.....
looks like we need to get soopy back to this coin to sort out this mess. Soopy should be receiving block tax coins
Ok,

Unable to sync.....
I AM
legendary
It seems that we already have  explorer there - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bee2/
It's unsynced, but as you can see they connected to my node and sync process in progress!

BTW

Block explorer doesnt seem to show correct amounts for wallet.....

Ideas ??
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

If this can be proven and verified by the some 3rd parties. I think it only fair you will have your 250k coins. You will need to send full proof though. I mean there was months and months to swap or maybe even a year but if you did actually send your coins to soopy and he didn't send your new bee2 then you are owed these coins.

When the coin is cloned or fixed i think the development wallet (not the community wallet) should be changed to a wallet we control and vote on how these funds are used.

Of course we will vote on how community funds will be used also  but eventually these will all be used up on things, the development wallet will always accumulate some funds for projects and ideas.

soopy was not all bad. however he did not over all uphold his end like we expected. I think he tried a bit but just went off trying to make money from all coins and never focused on one coin.

We ideally want a good dev who can really support this coin.

However that is not 100% requirement. If we can get moved to a stable pos3 posp or posa 3 base and just have the dev keep the code base updated whilst we the community use all of these funds and use them to fund and market beecoin then i think it can do well.

Hi all!

Whoever controls this nodes 79.169.164.228 and 188.165.42.51 - you have broken blockchain and outdated wallets.
Please, upgrade your wallets and redownload BEE blockchain as soon as possible!
You can use my blockchain archive, provided earlier in this thread or contact me via PM.

I think it isnt me....
Seems to sync just fine...

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Hi, cryptohunter !

Do you still control the BEE foundation 3644s9FdFwfSn6vNYzhiWm8KGcVFBr1tHX wallet?
Is it correct address?
Do you also control 3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm wallet?

i have not opened this wallet for months and months.  That wallet is in cold storage.

However the wallet with 8 billions + is the community one. That is the one I have in cold storage.

I have not control over the dev wallet that gets coins from every block. That is soopy's wallet.

We need to locate allcoins wallet and destroy it. I lost 10's or hundreds of millions on allcoin. I was buying and selling beecoins and accumulating more. They are all now stolen by allcoin.

It should be easy to locate the allcoin wallet.

I would recommend we group together and get beecoin on POS3 or POSP at a minimum. I would love voting enabled somehow too that would be VERY useful. Some like the idea of posa3 cloakcoins version of pos. This should all be evaluated and decided on by the community.

Anyone contributing BTC to help with this will be investing in beecoin. This will not be a donation.

For example if we get a price from a dev to upgrade us to posp or pos3 (hopefully without hardfork however we need the dev wallet destroyed and allcoin so perhaps hardfork required)

We could set a new foundation price for beecoin at 30 litoshi. Anyone wishing to buy beecoins from the community wallet at 30 litoshi will have their BTC go towards getting beecoin on to pos3 or posp.

Full transparent ledger for anyone to see how the btc is spent with full community input on decisions.

I think 30 litoshi is fair price because when the coin is fixed and running on a new decent coin base of posp or pos3 with allcoin wallet destroyed and dev wallet destroyed then the price is at least worth that. I know it was only selling for 10-13 litoshi on allcoin last i checked it.

Also any BTC donated to the cause will go towards listings on firstly yobit and then bittrex. Although i think yobit is only 0.2btc i think bittrex is 2 btc.

I think a max of 0.25 BTC OR 0.5 BTC MAX should be allowed to stop huge accumulation by just a few people. I would like to see like 0.1 btc from lots of people.

If we could raise 2-3 BTC that would be a great start.

Of course all of this is just an idea. The community will have the final say as always so please write your comments or changes you want to see to this plan in the thread so we can all read in the open and digest.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I will try syncing my wallet again, first without my appdata, then I will replace my wallet.dat and see what happens.
Some of the nodes produces an orphan blocks and runs outdated wallets.
Because of limited amount of BEE nodes (only 5 now), old checkpoints and some other strange portions of code in BEE sources, the BEE v2 blockchain sometimes looses synchronization and etc problems.
Pages:
Jump to: