Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 33. (Read 133394 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
My wallet quit syncing about a week ago. Can anyone supply me with some nodes from their .conf file? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Lame.  I still have all mine in my wallet.  Was just waiting for the good ol bees to start flying again :-/
Are you still able to sync and stake your wallet?

Had not opened it in quite a while since I was waiting for the fixed wallet and/or beecoin updates, but I just opened it now and will leave it to do whatever it can. A minute in and no connections currently.  At times I've had to let older wallets sit for 10-30min to get proper connections, so I'll report back if it starts syncing and gets back up to speed.

**EDIT** Took a while to sync up, but it's connected and staking as well(Less than 1 beecoin each reward, but working none the less).
Stake rewards for BEECOIN are small.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Lame.  I still have all mine in my wallet.  Was just waiting for the good ol bees to start flying again :-/

Had not opened it in quite a while since I was waiting for the fixed wallet and/or beecoin updates, but I just opened it now and will leave it to do whatever it can. A minute in and no connections currently.  At times I've had to let older wallets sit for 10-30min to get proper connections, so I'll report back if it starts syncing and gets back up to speed.

**EDIT** Took a while to sync up, but it's connected and staking as well(Less than 1 beecoin each reward, but working none the less).
legendary
Lame.  I still have all mine in my wallet.  Was just waiting for the good ol bees to start flying again :-/
Activity: 476
Lame.  I still have all mine in my wallet.  Was just waiting for the good ol bees to start flying again :-/
Activity: 323
I've missed the announcement too  Cry
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
allcoin scamming little turds

did anyone get their coins back? i emailed them and they said no such email address.

Anyone with personal information on the owner?

Cryptohunter,

The Allcoin devs did not run off with anyone's coins. They made an announcement a couple months before they closed the site that the domain had been sold....so they were shutting down. They set up the following site for coin owners to remove their coins and gave at least a month for coin owners to do so before shutting down the temporary site. They still provide a way to get coins via a support email address. It is slower but you can still get your coins.

I transferred over 300 million Beecoins before they shut down the temp site.

The address is:

http://www.btcset.com/pub/user_login

Thanks again to the Allcoin devs for making it possible to retrieve coins after their domain was sold.

they scammed me plain and simple.

I missed their announcement after weeks previous emailing them and messaging them on here to release my beecoins or use the new wallet soopy fixed.

No reply

Next i heard of it they had closed down. Now i messaged them and they said they have no record of my account with allcoin.

scammers kept all of my LTC and all my 800M bee coins.

I'm trying to doxxx them and get my coins back
legendary

AllCoin.com(Btcset.com) has been closed on 2016-01-25 00:00:00 (UTC)

If you still have some coins to withdraw, please email [email protected], but the withdraw is very slow, about a week a time!

did anyone get their coins back? i emailed them and they said no such email address.

Cryptohunter,

The Allcoin devs did not run off with anyone's coins. They made an announcement a couple months before they closed the site that the domain had been sold....so they were shutting down. They set up the following site for coin owners to remove their coins and gave at least a month for coin owners to do so before shutting down the temporary site. They still provide a way to get coins via a support email address. It is slower but you can still get your coins.

I transferred over 300 million Beecoins before they shut down the temp site.

The address is:

Thanks again to the Allcoin devs for making it possible to retrieve coins after their domain was sold.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

legendary
People need to withdraw coins before 26/01/2016
My wallet won't sync after upgrading to v1.02. I added the nodes that Graham listed a page or so back but no luck. Can someone tell me what nodes they have in their conf file? I need to get some coins off of Allcoin before they shut down their temporary site on 1/25/16.

EDIT: My wallet finally synced and I was able to get my coins from Allcoin. Thank you to the Allcoin devs for doing everything they can to get coins back to their owners. Good luck to you in the future!!!
legendary
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Am i correct in assuming that this coin IS oficially DEAD Huh

We hope NOT, my wallet is staking  Cheesy.

Thanks for the info about ALLCOIN  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 152
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Am i correct in assuming that this coin IS oficially DEAD Huh
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Activity: 82
I like Beecoin very much, but billions of my coins gone away with Allcoin.com, I dont know what will happen in the future with this coin. very sad and tired.
legendary
I hope we catch them and probably make a publicity stunt of the whole situation.

A publicity stunt will cause us to trade in Satoshi, not Litoshi  Cheesy

And maybe Bittrex or another good Exchange will list us. Smiley

If we get Bittrex, we will be in Satoshi (this is wonderful idea = EXCELLENT IDEA), but we have to foot the bill to be listed there. I think cryptohunter could help with his stash.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I hope we catch them and probably make a publicity stunt of the whole situation.

And maybe Bittrex or another good Exchange will list us. Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I m running an assessment about the AllCoin situation , How much funds did you guys have in there?
Pages:
Jump to: