Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 52. (Read 133394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
THERE IS A HUGE BUY ORDER AT ALLCOIN. IT SEEMS THAT THE WHALES ARE COMING TO TOWN

Wow so big buy order. It looks like some1 wants to buy 10% of total amount of bees.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Can we contact the forum managers to clear all unfriendly posts in this thread?

we can clean this thread soon once we get to more stable times. It is self moderated so can delete the negative stuff that will turn out to be without grounds.

Is anyone here interested in becoming community manager with me? or even doing the entire job themselves?

If not i will take up the position in the coming days. I am hoping some of the older members of the beecoin community could get involved too though Smiley

I am not suitable for the post, even though I have good ideas.

We have not forgotten beecoin at all - this thread will soon be VERY busy again
legendary
THERE IS A HUGE BUY ORDER AT ALLCOIN. IT SEEMS THAT THE WHALES ARE COMING TO TOWN
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

we can clean this thread soon once we get to more stable times. It is self moderated so can delete the negative stuff that will turn out to be without grounds.

Is anyone here interested in becoming community manager with me? or even doing the entire job themselves?

If not i will take up the position in the coming days. I am hoping some of the older members of the beecoin community could get involved too though Smiley

legendary
Mintpal will close his voting system. Cry

Important: Please be aware that we are phasing out the voting system. We have removed the option to make payment votes and will stop taking voting winners from 1st September onwards. The system will continue as normal until then.

What now cryptsy?

we need to get voting hard before september Smiley

The coins are still transfering there are over 8 billion there now so soon we can move past all of the fighting and start focusing on the beecoin future.

I will advertise for an abe block explorer developer and see the cost in beecoins it will take at the current market rate.

What else do we need to get on coinmarketcap?
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Mintpal will close his voting system. Cry

Important: Please be aware that we are phasing out the voting system. We have removed the option to make payment votes and will stop taking voting winners from 1st September onwards. The system will continue as normal until then.

What now cryptsy?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1260
Think everyone is quietly waiting for the coin move to clear.
Activity: 152
HHmmmmmm....................

This has been too quiet for the last 2 days...................

nobody shouting, screaming, spitting the dummy out, throwing their toys out of the pram, ETC, ETC, ETC.............

Roll Eyes  Grin  Cheesy  Wink  Cool
Activity: 86
I`ve missed the swap. Can I still swap my old beecoins?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
bhofAF7E9z3VYT3W9XR2cpDs8eEnCnvsgR              my beecoinv1 have 3million beecoin.. out of date to swap...

so who can help~~~~~~~~     plz     

I have the same problem (with smaller amount), for now we have to just wait and see if the dev will help us.  Tongue
Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Beecoin V2 for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BEE2

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
legendary
Does anybody know anything about cryptorush.in? I was still storing about 50mil BEE in there but now i cannot login with my username and password.
Check this link:
https://cryptorush.in/press/20140418%20-%20Debt%20Management%20Statement.pdf
Activity: 82
Does anybody know anything about cryptorush.in? I was still storing about a litle BEE in there but now i cannot login with my username and password.
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Can all of you guys go back and edit your posts so the text isn't so frickin huge and colorful?  It's all I see when I come here to check on how things are going and I'm sure it instantly puts any new people off of the coin.

Yelling on the internet doesn't work on other sites as well as it does here apparently.  I've dealt with trolls since the internet first came out and the most obvious and worthless ones are on this site and I'm shocked that people drag this stuff out when they can simply ignore it.  If you feed the trolls then they win and usually can benefit financially from it.

+1

Look at the mintpal voting list so you can see proofs.
So shut up and back to work.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Can all of you guys go back and edit your posts so the text isn't so frickin huge and colorful?  It's all I see when I come here to check on how things are going and I'm sure it instantly puts any new people off of the coin.

Yelling on the internet doesn't work on other sites as well as it does here apparently.  I've dealt with trolls since the internet first came out and the most obvious and worthless ones are on this site and I'm shocked that people drag this stuff out when they can simply ignore it.  If you feed the trolls then they win and usually can benefit financially from it.
legendary
Man o man...  I can't understand everyones need to feed the trolls here.   It's like you've never dealt with one before?  His only objective is to piss ppl off and you are letting him do it, even on a self moderating thread.  xlilbear, you want half a billion coins??  I'd be happy to give them to you, but obviously you don't fucking care about the coins to own them, only to criticize soopys work.  Unfortunately soopy, this guy is going to follow you around to all your projects.

The last 6 pages have been bullshit arguing, giant text, and people waving their cock around.  BEE will now die and I've decided to destroy my wallet and be done with it.  Xlilbear, have fun trying to figure out where my half billion went now.

Cheers fellahs
You can dump your coins at ALLCOIN if you are fed up. There is a lot of hope for BEECOIN, people are just being negative.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Man o man...  I can't understand everyones need to feed the trolls here.   It's like you've never dealt with one before?  His only objective is to piss ppl off and you are letting him do it, even on a self moderating thread.  xlilbear, you want half a billion coins??  I'd be happy to give them to you, but obviously you don't fucking care about the coins to own them, only to criticize soopys work.  Unfortunately soopy, this guy is going to follow you around to all your projects.

The last 6 pages have been bullshit arguing, giant text, and people waving their cock around.  BEE will now die and I've decided to destroy my wallet and be done with it.  Xlilbear, have fun trying to figure out where my half billion went now.

Cheers fellahs
legendary
HE STILL OWES ME AN APOLOGY AND I WON'T STOP TILL I GET IT!

AND I CAN BE VERY STUBBORN!

He thinks you apologised to him, read his message again. That's what i think he is saying.

Also check out the server, the coins have stopped going to the public wallet a few hours ago. Let's not give any further reasons to anyone for turning this thread into a nightmare. If there are not 11.3B in 5-6 days time i guess you will be told by xlilbearx to retire from crypto forever lol... I would suggest when this is all over and beecoin is moving forward then we clean this thread down of all drama. In future we don't want this thread being read by prospective investors.

Are you staying as bee2 developer or still intending on leaving?

If you are staying on as developer i will become community manager. However, i can not take over sole responsibility for this coin. I have advertised for people to take over it but nobody seems to want the job. I can not put all of my time into beecoin since i have way larger financial interest in other coins. If  you are leaving we will need a few people to share the positions of community managers.

This coin is still not on coinmarket cap that needs to be the first thing we do.

Also everyone keep voting on mintpal we sunk to position 11 but only by a few votes.

He then better start reading back my messages and do the needful , I'm yet to announce my decsision on leaving till I m done moving the coins , once that I will let you and John know as well as everyone at the community and I'm glad that you will take up the community manager post and revive things up for BEE and believe everyone will support you currently there's close to 2 Billion coins on that address and yes there was a slight issue but has been fixed and now the coins are back on the move. Smiley

~SoopY~

Okay, thanks Soopy. I hope that you'll stay i see no reason for a new developer since you have created a coin that works perfectly and most of the community know beecoin would be dead now without your efforts. The community needs to step up and help with project/service management that is not the devs job essentially. I will help, i hope some others will come forward too. Beecoin is in a good position with a large development pot, perfectly functional coin, dev with strong coding abilities, getting near to listing on mintpal. The community needs to get more involved and we need to bring in some new members too. I am still positive for beecoins future if we can keep things positive.

Let's get passed this part and on to better things. I see there are still some of the old beecoin faithful posting who were here from the start. That's quite encouraging too. xlilbear and the others who are getting impatient with progress, why not step up and help rather than only complain about what is not happening just yet?

ABE block explorer - how many beecoin is it fair to offer for this development? anyone know how hard it is to create one? we need it for getting listed on coinmarket cap. 50M beecoins? is that enough?

Any other coders on this thread other than soopy right now? rather see beecoins going to those that will hold them until we build beecoin into something worth something.

keep voting on mintpal Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
HE STILL OWES ME AN APOLOGY AND I WON'T STOP TILL I GET IT!

AND I CAN BE VERY STUBBORN!

He thinks you apologised to him, read his message again. That's what i think he is saying.

Also check out the server, the coins have stopped going to the public wallet a few hours ago. Let's not give any further reasons to anyone for turning this thread into a nightmare. If there are not 11.3B in 5-6 days time i guess you will be told by xlilbearx to retire from crypto forever lol... I would suggest when this is all over and beecoin is moving forward then we clean this thread down of all drama. In future we don't want this thread being read by prospective investors.

Are you staying as bee2 developer or still intending on leaving?

If you are staying on as developer i will become community manager. However, i can not take over sole responsibility for this coin. I have advertised for people to take over it but nobody seems to want the job. I can not put all of my time into beecoin since i have way larger financial interest in other coins. If  you are leaving we will need a few people to share the positions of community managers.

This coin is still not on coinmarket cap that needs to be the first thing we do.

Also everyone keep voting on mintpal we sunk to position 11 but only by a few votes.

He then better start reading back my messages and do the needful , I'm yet to announce my decsision on leaving till I m done moving the coins , once that I will let you and John know as well as everyone at the community and I'm glad that you will take up the community manager post and revive things up for BEE and believe everyone will support you currently there's close to 2 Billion coins on that address and yes there was a slight issue but has been fixed and now the coins are back on the move. Smiley

~SoopY~
Pages:
Jump to: