Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 56. (Read 133394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I told you once and I tell you again!

I CAN GIVE THE WALLET TO ANYONE REQUESTING IT WITH 11 BILLION COINS.

SO HOW THE FUCK YOU CALL THAT SCAM? :S

EITHER THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS STUPID OR DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

I WILL POST THE WALLET PUBLICLY! END OF STORY!

CryptoHunter can contact me for the Password.

Soopy, why are you so bothered by this IMBECILE who cannot even compose a simple sentence in correct English? Why does he bother you more than HUGE DONORS to Beecoin?
legendary

Why do you behave like this, after all my contributions, even though I may be the only huge donor?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
i alert for each post and read next.people so crazy.i told soopy will find excuse and lie never send un swap coins to new wallet can view it.he lie too much time.he can move this coins 28millions not 1millions.he know before he have big wallet but he guarantee to send coins 48hour.i told every person it would be lie.why?because he already selling each day millions beecoin.look big selling before allcoin today it soopy each day sell more more more.beecoin community very stupid believe soopy lies.he cry and angry on me but soon you will know i tell you how he is real scam developer.sum2 will find same things he selling un swap.greedy john cryptohunter i watch you idiot hoping soopy will sent the coins to the new wallet.never he will do it.he selling it.soopy cry and angry but still he keep coin for himself.how does he helping beecoins,he does nothing only want to say anon sum2 so he sell high price but no anon is real.he can't create anon.cryptohunter i warn you to help me to tell about scam but you delete me and not replying now.one more chance help now or i tell you are scam because why not help beecoin?you always tell scam every coin but not soopy scam?why is it?soopy never will send coins never he selling it.can not open wallet?idiot is soopy make big wallet can not open it?fuck off for soopy stupid himself asshole tell this to me fucker scamming pig.bee1 greater bee2 with coin stolen and hiding scam.I am going to speak more places not only beecoin posting.

I did not delete anything, i just read your latest messages. I have asked soopy to move the coins to the transparent wallet. How am i a scammer? I have no control over any of the unswapped coins. You read his explanation the same as i read it. He said he can only move 1M per transaction.

i tell you long time soopy scam you yes delete not reply to me.he lie so much time and again 28 millions not 1 millions.he move 80 millions lot of time i see it look so many time 80 millions moving.he lie.why not say yes i see see soopy just lie .now tell me or you are scam or lie.tell me now soopy lie yes or soopy lie no why you don not help me tell community about.

I think soopy is very slow to do things he says, but he does usually do them in the end. I have no evidence there is any scam. I can only see the block explorer the same as everyone else. Nobody is is saying there is a scam so is everyone a scammer?

Soopy needs to answer these questions not me. I have no control over the coins and have never had any control over them. I very much doubt they are being sold daily as you say. However, i have no proof either way since the block explorer is not showing where they are.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
i alert for each post and read next.people so crazy.i told soopy will find excuse and lie never send un swap coins to new wallet can view it.he lie too much time.he can move this coins 28millions not 1millions.he know before he have big wallet but he guarantee to send coins 48hour.i told every person it would be lie.why?because he already selling each day millions beecoin.look big selling before allcoin today it soopy each day sell more more more.beecoin community very stupid believe soopy lies.he cry and angry on me but soon you will know i tell you how he is real scam developer.sum2 will find same things he selling un swap.greedy john cryptohunter i watch you idiot hoping soopy will sent the coins to the new wallet.never he will do it.he selling it.soopy cry and angry but still he keep coin for himself.how does he helping beecoins,he does nothing only want to say anon sum2 so he sell high price but no anon is real.he can't create anon.cryptohunter i warn you to help me to tell about scam but you delete me and not replying now.one more chance help now or i tell you are scam because why not help beecoin?you always tell scam every coin but not soopy scam?why is it?soopy never will send coins never he selling it.can not open wallet?idiot is soopy make big wallet can not open it?fuck off for soopy stupid himself asshole tell this to me fucker scamming pig.bee1 greater bee2 with coin stolen and hiding scam.I am going to speak more places not only beecoin posting.

I did not delete anything, i just read your latest messages. I have asked soopy to move the coins to the transparent wallet. How am i a scammer? I have no control over any of the unswapped coins. You read his explanation the same as i read it. He said he can only move 1M per transaction.

i tell you long time soopy scam you yes delete not reply to me.he lie so much time and again 28 millions not 1 millions.he move 80 millions lot of time i see it look so many time 80 millions moving.he lie.why not say yes i see see soopy just lie .now tell me or you are scam or lie.tell me now soopy lie yes or soopy lie no why you don not help me tell community about.
legendary

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
legendary
What's the progress with this?

Are the coins getting moved to the transparent wallet? i see another 28 M transaction?

Soopy has confirmed he is leaving or staying?

If soopy is leaving them i suggest either john or yacare could hold the coins if they wish to do so. As long as the community can see them live on the the blockchain then there is nothing to worry about.

Either john can hold them, yacare can hold them, or if no one person wants full responsibility then John, yacare, and myself can make a wallet each. Encrypt it and post the addresses here on the thread. So people can see where the coins are.

Another option is asking SAT2 if they can give us that code that locks down the address for good so the coins are effectively destroyed.

Anyway we need to do something, bee2 is not going anywhere right now.
legendary
I'm right there with ya GreedyJohn (love the name BTW).  Let the BeeCoin2's pollination be crypto's next domination:-)
Yes, we can make a change. As you see, even the very successful coins have had their problems. Look at DOGECOIN, there was a huge theft, but the community got together and used the unfortunate situation as a publicity stunt.
Our case is different, but soopy should no just step down because of one FUD spreader.

Soopy has done a good job. Next is to sort out this huge active wallet - we still need soopy for technical support, even if he wants to concentrate on other projects.
legendary
Activity: 1260
I'm right there with ya GreedyJohn (love the name BTW).  Let the BeeCoin2's pollination be crypto's next domination:-)
legendary
I can't blame soopy for leaving.  SUM2 is doing so well compared to BEE2 and BEE2 is way more of a maintenance nightmare.   He needs to do what makes him money.  The xlilfagx guy is just a convenient reason to go.  Pile that on the BEE2 community not even able to find a manager or make a decision to do with coins.  Very sad indeed. 

I will never invest in a coin with over 1B coins again.   Ever...

Sorry to see you go soopy.  Good luck with your other projects.

Mistakes happen, it is just a learning curve. I do not like people that just complain, without any positive input - you can see that soopy has problems with the wallet - we need to find a solution first. We still have an opportunity to change things.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
I can't blame soopy for leaving.  SUM2 is doing so well compared to BEE2 and BEE2 is way more of a maintenance nightmare.   He needs to do what makes him money.  The xlilfagx guy is just a convenient reason to go.  Pile that on the BEE2 community not even able to find a manager or make a decision to do with coins.  Very sad indeed. 

I will never invest in a coin with over 1B coins again.   Ever...

Sorry to see you go soopy.  Good luck with your other projects.
legendary
I really want this coin to succeed, after investing more than 4 BTC, to help lift the original beecoin out of the gutter. I hope that we can resolve the "HUGE LIVE WALLET" crisis.
legendary
Moved Another 28120000 to the Public Wallet.

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

Moving More Coins from the main Wallet.

Good to hear. Let's get the coin in a position where we can't suffer critics every 5 mins and spend days fighting. Let's focus on doing some good things for beecoin rather than wasting energy replying to claims of scams. If we are fully transparent scam claims can be deleted without evidence.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Moved Another 28120000 to the Public Wallet.

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

Moving More Coins from the main Wallet.
legendary
Just to bring a bit of Beecoin history,

Here's part of a Soopy's post from March 27, 2014, 02:04:08 AM:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for for considering to donate , I'm looking forward to become a committed Developer and thus as much as I care for Cryptocoins I've never let a coin that is in my hands to die nor abandon so you can be certain about that , while adding innovation and new features I'm looking forward for a bright future for BEEcoin as much as I know that you care for BEE we'd come up with many ideas to take to the next level , as far as the BEE Foundation it's one of the best ideas that the community has come up with and I believe Cryptohuner , Greedyjohn and the active community behind is part of that idea and one's who came up with it , respect and credit goes out to them as well as the entire BEEcoin community for keeping BEE up fly and not letting it die.

Original post here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5923668

We believed in you Soopy.

Too sad to see you abandoning one of your coins, even with 99% of the comunity supporting you.

Even abandoning the coin, you did a lot for BeeCoin, we all thank you for that.

Thanks again.

Let me clarify that to you my friend , I will not let anything go that I build said that the community should have atleast a bit of faith in the dev , without that a coin means nothing and without a strong community a coin becomes nothing , together we rise , divided we fail.

~SoopY~
"IMJim" has offered to help. We also have yacare, cryptohunter and a host of other concerned members worrying about beecoin. I should be most worried of all, because I am the biggest funder of Beecoin.

Indeed John. I mean why don't you become the new community leader? we would all support you. I put in only 12 LTC i believe you funded 12 LTC + 4 BTC?  so therefore makes sense you lead the coin if you ask me.

To proceed i would suggest setting up 5 pass protected wallets and getting the coins moved to cold storage asap that yes can be viewed on the block explorer to make everyone happy. The coins can not be left in a wallet where the tax will eventually cause the wallet to become so large it can not be operational.

Also to be credible as a coin all coins need to be held by a person and only that person knows the passwords. Then if the coins start moving we will know who is moving them. You can not really have shared access to wallets since if the coins start vanishing nobody will know who is responsible.

Make sure you have a clean machine.

Make 5 wallets and encrypt with 5 different strong passwords and test they work fine. Create backups of them all on a couple of usb sticks and put them in some different places.

Then post the 5 wallet addresses on this thread.

We will then fill those up with coins from the master wallet 2 billion + in each.  Then coins can then be held by john and we open wallets gradually to use the coins for projects and giveaways.

legendary
Just to bring a bit of Beecoin history,

Here's part of a Soopy's post from March 27, 2014, 02:04:08 AM:

Hello Everyone,

Thank you all for for considering to donate , I'm looking forward to become a committed Developer and thus as much as I care for Cryptocoins I've never let a coin that is in my hands to die nor abandon so you can be certain about that , while adding innovation and new features I'm looking forward for a bright future for BEEcoin as much as I know that you care for BEE we'd come up with many ideas to take to the next level , as far as the BEE Foundation it's one of the best ideas that the community has come up with and I believe Cryptohuner , Greedyjohn and the active community behind is part of that idea and one's who came up with it , respect and credit goes out to them as well as the entire BEEcoin community for keeping BEE up fly and not letting it die.

Original post here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5923668

We believed in you Soopy.

Too sad to see you abandoning one of your coins, even with 99% of the comunity supporting you.

Even abandoning the coin, you did a lot for BeeCoin, we all thank you for that.

Thanks again.

Let me clarify that to you my friend , I will not let anything go that I build said that the community should have atleast a bit of faith in the dev , without that a coin means nothing and without a strong community a coin becomes nothing , together we rise , divided we fail.

~SoopY~
"IMJim" has offered to help. We also have yacare, cryptohunter and a host of other concerned members worrying about beecoin. I should be most worried of all, because I am the biggest funder of Beecoin.
legendary
Ok so it seems Soopy wants out of bee2. I don't blame him because he has done what he said and changed the algo to x11. That was what he agreed upon not becoming community manager and project manager.

We have 11.5 billion beecoins. This is around 30% of the total beecoins that exist.  

We need to get these moved to a wallet that works correctly so we can use them for projects, services and a new developer or we need to get a new wallet out there that locks those coins down so they are essentially dead.

The new wallet could also get rid of the block tax since we have billions of development coins now.

I will advertise on the main board for a escrow level member to set up a bee2 wallet and have the coins moved to them if possible or even another very known developer who can hold them and help beecoin push forward from this point.

We need a known dev or escrow member that is able to deal with this wallet and get these coins usable for beecoin or destroyed. Right now beecoin isn't going anywhere in this position.

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Beecoin V2 for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BEE2

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Leave town for a week and it all falls apart...wtf   Angry

I swear I can't pick a coin that has no drama...community assholes...devs disappearing or quitting...or just a outright scam

I can't believe Soopy is quitting because of one loud mouthed punk....Soopy, I've seen other devs take much worse and act like it's nothing...it seems like it comes with the territory in crypto

And if you'll look back at the posts by that shithead xlilbearx....you'll see that I defended you every time he said something stupid or at least when I was around....I tried to get him to see the positive but you just can't help some people and he's a miserable wretch of a person

I guess none of that matters now...

Well..it's onward and upward anyway...we need to find a new dev....there are plenty of coins to fund a new dev and projects and games for Bee2

I bought into this coin before the original dev disappeared....so I do appreciate everything you did Soopy...without you this coin would be nigh dead...so thank you and I wish you well...just wish you would reconsider but understand if you won't
Pages:
Jump to: