Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 55. (Read 133394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
YOU CAN START POSTING SHIT AGAIN AFTER THIS WEEK! BUT I WON'T LET YOU BECAUSE YOU WON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TALK SHIT ABOUT BY THEN. Smiley

AND IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES PLEASE FUCKING POST IT ON THE BEE THREAD NOT ON OTHER THREADS OR ANYWHERE , YOU WILL BE SIMPLY IGNORED , JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE STUPID DON'T EXPECT OTHERS TO BE THE SAME. Smiley

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
SCRIPT IS ACTIVE!

YOU SHOULD SEE THE BALANCE UPDATE AND INCREASE IN MILLIONS EVERY MINUTE!

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

what out transactions 429millions out?where?this look bad.tell us soopy.where this coins send?900milloins in but already 429millions gone away?soopy tell why 429millions gone out.greedy cryptohunter where this coins explain me now.

Soopy is very busy man. He is trying, it will take time for things to show properly.

but greedy are you fool?why 429millions leaving this wallet?why?you do not answer question?900millions coming in 429 million leaving no person know where it go.soopy sold it now.distrubing?this is scam.

First You are the fool here! Second start showing some respect to the community Members!Third You are the only person calling this scan Fourth Start to LEARN TO FUCKING READ A BLOCK EXPLORER!

Balance:485325210.972617 BEE2

IT'S STILL ON THE FUCKING WALLET YOU ASSHOLE FOOL! Start Calling yourself a FOOL before you do to someone else.

485millions but 900millions sent to wallet i can see it, 429millions taken away?where it go?11.3billions where is it still?you need sending it to public wallet you think i do not see it?very bad soopy tell us why 900millions come in and 429millions go out.11.3billions we need to find it.never will i forget about you before you give this coins back to beecoins community.stop hiding it and send public wallet.answer question not crying like baby every time.then i can let you have peace.

I'm Not crying Like a Baby dude you are the one lol ,

The balance is updating every time and in the end it should have that fucking 11.3 Billion BEEs where the fuck am I going to run with it?

You are fucking worried about 900 million I m trying to send the entire 11.3 billion coins fucking start jumping around when you don't find the end amount not some 400 million I do not need to explain anything to you little piece of shit when every member of the BEECOIN community is understanding what I'm explaining and you are the only piece of shit not understanding it and saying the same shit over and over again , you just nothing but an asshole. Smiley

Anyhow while answering the BeeCoin Community and you I have said I will put up the Main Wallet and you fucking dissappear everytime I ask that  question and no one in the community answers that I will put up the main wallet so anyone can see that the coins are there and you can do anything with them.

And I'm telling you once only once You will receive alot of anger to you if you stop posting your shit everywhere unrelated to BeeCoin. I M TELLING YOU THIS ONLY ONCE! YOU CAN ONLY POST ABOUT BEECOIN ON THE BEECOIN THREAD NOT FUCKING ANYWHERE ELSE.

IF 11.3 BEECOINS ARE NOT THERE WITHIN THIS WEEK ON THIS ADDRESS:

I WILL MAKE IT A POINT THAT I WILL RETIRE FROM THE CRYPTOWORLD FOR EVER.

~SOOPY~
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
SCRIPT IS ACTIVE!

what out transactions 429millions out?where?this look bad.tell us soopy.where this coins send?900milloins in but already 429millions gone away?soopy tell why 429millions gone out.greedy cryptohunter where this coins explain me now.

Soopy is very busy man. He is trying, it will take time for things to show properly.

but greedy are you fool?why 429millions leaving this wallet?why?you do not answer question?900millions coming in 429 million leaving no person know where it go.soopy sold it now.distrubing?this is scam.

First You are the fool here! Second start showing some respect to the community Members!Third You are the only person calling this scan Fourth Start to LEARN TO FUCKING READ A BLOCK EXPLORER!

IT'S STILL ON THE FUCKING WALLET YOU ASSHOLE FOOL! Start Calling yourself a FOOL before you do to someone else.

485millions but 900millions sent to wallet i can see it, 429millions taken away?where it go?11.3billions where is it still?you need sending it to public wallet you think i do not see it?very bad soopy tell us why 900millions come in and 429millions go out.11.3billions we need to find it.never will i forget about you before you give this coins back to beecoins community.stop hiding it and send public wallet.answer question not crying like baby every time.then i can let you have peace.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
SCRIPT IS ACTIVE!

SCRIPT IS ACTIVE!

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1778
xlilbearx, PLEASE STOP DISTURBNG THIS THREAD!
legendary
SCRIPT IS ACTIVE!

SCRIPT IS ACTIVE!

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Hello guys!

Keep trading on Kingcoiny and promote it to interest buyers Wink

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BEE2
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Good this will deal with the concerns the coins are missing. Let's wait until the coins are there then decide what to do after that.
legendary
SCRIPT IS ACTIVE!

Good work soopy, I knew you were going to save this coin. WE WILL TALK AGAIN LATER.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
SCRIPT IS ACTIVE!

legendary
I'm writing a script that will send X number of Coins per 10 Seconds to the Public Wallet from the main wallet.

Await for news.

~SoopY~
VERY GOOD.

YOU HAVE THE SKILLS TO SOLVE ALL THESE PROBLEMS, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE DEV. JUST USE YOUR SKILLS TO MAKE ALL THE MONEY YOU NEED - PLEASE STAY WITH BEECOIN.

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I'm writing a script that will send X number of Coins per 10 Seconds to the Public Wallet from the main wallet.

Await for news.

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Is it the swap over am I late?

Sorry to say but I think your a bit too late bud.

Come on this cant be true : ((( What I should do?

You will be able to swap the coins at some point soon. If you can show they were mined before the 9th june then you will be able to swap them.

Come on guys let's not fall apart after all the hard work of soopy and everyone else to bring beecoin back.

Soopy said he would swap us to x11 and POS with a block tax too. Soopy has done ALL of this. We should be very grateful for his service and make sure not to be offensive to him since nobody else would help us.
He never promised to focus only on beecoin nor become project/community manager. So let's not get frustrated at him because he is working on another project.I understand people want to see thing happening. However i see nobody standing up to be community manager? even for 5% of everything they organise?how about 10% I mean if you organised and completed every project ( that would bring a lot of value to beecoin over time) you would essentially make 1.3 billion beecoins ? that is a HUGE stake in a 30 billion minting coin.

If no single person will step up and take on this great task then....

I would like to suggest a joint team of the beecoin faithful from the start take over if nobody else will do it.  John (donated for most of the work) Yacare and Myself. (if they agree to it)

This will spread the load 3 ways. If anyone else would like to join the team that has time to put in to beecoin then that would be great too.

This is for the community to have their say on

The 11.3 billion coins.

1. find escrow to hold them all in a public wallet - use for projects and giveaways - this option may be tough because escrow do not like holding coins like this. However if anyone can persuade an escrow to do it for a % or something that would be great.

2. john, yacare and me create a public wallet each. The coins are held in those 3 wallets so people can see them at any time on the block explorer. - use for projects and giveaways

3. suggest another option.

Soopy can you answer these questions

1. Is there any point is us having the master wallet? i mean if we can't open it or send coins using a normal pc then how can we use the coins? how much ram/cpu power is required?

2. If john, yacare and me create 3 public wallets  and post the addresses will you be able to fill those with the coins from the master wallet?

3. Will it take 11300 transactions to empty this master wallet?

4. Are you 100% retiring as beecoin dev?

Activity: 672

Come on this cant be true : ((( What I should do?
Activity: 210

Activity: 210
I told you once and I tell you again!

I CAN GIVE THE WALLET TO ANYONE REQUESTING IT WITH 11 BILLION COINS.

SO HOW THE FUCK YOU CALL THAT SCAM? :S

EITHER THIS PIECE OF SHIT IS STUPID OR DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ENGLISH!

I WILL POST THE WALLET PUBLICLY! END OF STORY!

CryptoHunter can contact me for the Password.

Who called you a scammer? All I see is a SINGLE person who can't seem to make a comprehensible sentence talking illegible shit, How does that bother you this much, Anyways most of us and I appreciate what you did with the coin and I think it is best you leave Beecoin if someone like that can make you this upset. Hopefully someone with your skills comes in with a tad more patients to take Beecoin where it belongs. Farewell soopy.
Activity: 672
Pages:
Jump to: