Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 59. (Read 133394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Why on earth would people be dumping this coin for only 1 sat?!  Not complaining as I just scored a bunch at that price, but I feel like I just robbed somebody Cool

Where did you bought?
Hope you reserved some funds because if it feels like robbing at 1 sat,  you should check the ltc market ...
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/BEE_LTC

Hahaha, wow............I looked at that to and miss counted a zero so though the BTC was a better buy.  What a newbie lol:-)

Now you should buy more, anything below 30 litoshi will greatly improve your average price Smiley

Oh yeah, I'm on that.......nice learning lesson for me though:-)  I honestly had to lmao over this one cause I checked the 2 different markets before buying in BTC, those damn zeros.....too funny.......fricken rookies Shocked
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Why on earth would people be dumping this coin for only 1 sat?!  Not complaining as I just scored a bunch at that price, but I feel like I just robbed somebody Cool

Where did you bought?
Hope you reserved some funds because if it feels like robbing at 1 sat,  you should check the ltc market ...

Hahaha, wow............I looked at that to and miss counted a zero so though the BTC was a better buy.  What a newbie lol:-)

Now you should buy more, anything below 30 litoshi will greatly improve your average price Smiley
legendary

Where did you bought?

In CryptoEnergy we trust

Where did you bought?
legendary
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Just ran across this thread yesterday and noticed soopy was involved, that made it a no brainer for me.  Bought a few million to ride another soop train:-)

Welcome  Smiley
In CryptoEnergy we trust

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your BEE2 for only 0.15% fees as Mintpal does right now!

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BEE2

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.

Thank you.
The URL looks better now. You can also add the full pair to the url (BEE2-BTC), and add links to each individual market from homepage without the need to be logged in, so people can easily watch all markets.
legendary
Just ran across this thread yesterday and noticed soopy was involved, that made it a no brainer for me.  Bought a few million to ride another soop train:-)
Activity: 910

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your BEE2 for only 0.15% fees as Mintpal does right now!

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BEE2

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
In CryptoEnergy we trust
legendary
Yes he is a bit demanding isn't he, and he is not the only one but others rather PM about it rather than come to the thread.

Anyway, it is fine there is nothing to hide. Crypto is full of scams so people always suspect the very worst of everyone else.  There is no scam with beecoin, soopy has done the swaps and is now moving the unswapped coins to a wallet that people can view on the block explorer. This will be done in a few hours because as you know you can only send 99M at one time and there are 11.3 billion to send.

The next thing i wanted to say to the community is it seems that we may have made a bit of an error thinking we can destroy coins. This it seems may not be possible

Refer here to the thread where i am enquiring about how destroying coins is done. It seems that there is no trustless way to do this now. With NXT you can but this is not NXT.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-destroy-crypto-coins-658253

So there is no way to destroy these coins for good, you have to send them to an address that nobody has the private key for. This of course presents problems because you need to trust the person deleted the private key afterwards, and how could you ever know for sure.

The only solution now i guess is to have escrow level members hold the 10.6 billion beecoins (that is the amount after we pay soopy his 750M (roughly 2%)).

There are a list of the most trusted escrows on this board. We can either hand it all to one of them or else give 2 escrow level members 5.3 billion each to look after?

anon136 is currently one most people want.

Anyway the main thing is in a few hours soopy will have the new wallet with the public address up with all the unswapped coins. So people can see exactly where they are and nothing has happened to them.

Let's start planning the first things to use them on. We must make sure for every beecoin we use we are getting something back to the bee community. From social media posts to poker rooms, on exchanges, all kinds of services and marketing. We not waste these coins.

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

silk words dear cryptohunter,always with silk.action more than your words i want it.action not coming now?when the action?always words but i see nothing of actions.yes i think so escrow members holding beecoin only the way.investor can be happy see it.not the developer,not community manager.release small amount each time yes it should be as this.

There aren't alot of things in this life that piss me off, but i do think that you managed to do it.
And in a very short timeframe no less.......

You complain about the fact that the dev is taking a big paycheck for his effort (Which he deserves), and that he has already been paid in BTC, LTC, etc....
That his efforts have not been good enough (your point of view) and that he is not concentrating too much on this coin and more on other coins.

To this point, all you have done is moan that things are not going the way YOU want them to.
Then you moan some more and acuse someone or somebody that they are witholding something, may that be coins, information, etc, etc.......
Then you moan some more.............

I do find it EXTREMELY amusing that for somebody who has not helped in any given way , shape or form, finds himself in the right (GOD GIVEN probably) to criticize and DEMAND anything he wants.

Why Huh?
Just because you have a few MIL BEE's in your wallet ?
Does that give you the right to push everybody around ?

I will be going to fininsh my Bottle Whisky now and enjoy the rest of the evening....   LOL   Roll Eyes

P.S. : I dont remember seeing a donation from your ass on the list...........  Angry

In CryptoEnergy we trust
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1778
I m moving all the coins on both the wallets to a completely separate address , I can only send 99999999 coin per transaction and every 5 minutes , this can take a while but will be completed asap.

~SoopY~
GOOD WORK SOOPY, nice to have you back.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I m moving all the coins on both the wallets to a completely separate address , I can only send 99999999 coin per transaction and every 5 minutes , this can take a while but will be completed asap.

~SoopY~
legendary
I have sent a PM  tp soopy to ask we do these things as soon as possible. Be patient guys it will get done Smiley

We need to get on with this in a very short time frame.

1. Get all of the unswapped coins to addresses that are visable on the block explorer

2. Destroy 7 billion of them via a method that is beyond question. This need to be agreed by community before we do it.

3. Move the remaining coins minus your dev share to escrow level members that hold them in cold wallets with public addresses.

Only then can we move to 4.

4. Start deciding as a community how best to use the remaining coins.

Keep voting on mintpal, beecoin will go up from here very shortly once we start putting the un swapped coins into action.

on point 2 where i say agreement by community, i mean on the method by which the coins are destroyed. I will ask on the main section the best way to destroy them.
legendary
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: