Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 69. (Read 133394 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
by the way soopy you are copying private messages to post in public, i see you have not read the forums terms, or if you have you have not understood the terms!
if you get banned or warned i assume you will blame me for your stupidity!

Theymos has given the right to post PMs in public if the other party claims to something that has not occurred  or making false statements and I do know the forum rules by heart.

that may be so but i have stated facts
so you are saying now that facts are not true

just because i have caught you out you claim i am a liar!

how many others have you claimed are liars because they told the truth?

and once again you have claimed you will not talk to me yet once again you talk to me

when are you going to learn to follow through what you say?

We can go on about this and try to prove you wrong , try me. Smiley I will put forward where you made the mistake over and over again.

And the world will agree with me because truth cannot be contained it will come out. Smiley

again you pm me after you have said may times that you will not pm me again
i followed to the letter what is on page 1 and you claim i did not

Date: 3/06/2014 15:03
To: 3HTRZCvuoetMTfZzGUXdkxDhvBjdE21TzT bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrF
Debit: -18767.58510017 BEE
Net amount: -18767.58510017 BEE
Transaction ID: 96aa29ed28314d0124df6a9f7187ffb84b80a8bb9fe59754b3ee07b5affb0a80

is all the transaction details in beecoin version 1, you claim there is more but refuse to state where more information can be found.

if there is more information i can get for the transaction i would then post it to prove what i am saying beyond your doubt! but that is all there is for bee1. bee2 may show all the other stuff

Mate Just answer me this once.

Why does the To: show your BEE2 address and the BEE1 address altogether?

The BEE2 Address should have gone to the Transaction Comment not the Pay To Field.

See.

And At the Swap Wallet we do not receive your BEE2 address if you did not put it properly.

And Here it has rejected and had asked you to provide your BEE2 ADDRESS AND YOUR COINS HAS RESENT TO THE ORIGIN ADDRESS

Example of how it should have been of a swap that occurred just close to your swap.

Now who is wrong my friend.
And So far the swap wallet has not received the Coins that were resent with the request of your BEE2 Address yet I have resolved this matter in good faith after you had provided me the previous transaction ID.

And Yet I have sent your BEE2 in trust that you will return that 18k BEE1 coins which are back in your account.

Date: 6/9/2014 12:52
To: 3HTRZCvuoetMTfZzGUXdkxDhvBjdE21TzT
Debit: -18767.58510017 BEE2
Transaction fee: -0.01 BEE2
Net amount: -18767.59510017 BEE2
Transaction ID: ffa948dca54ecfb0b0f4907c5658dd0b36937681d2e4aaec4036c69bc201635a

Now who is wrong my friend.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
ok soopy:
well tell me this!
if i have done so much wrong and that is why it did not work, then why have i done only 1 transfer and it worked after nearly 1 week and only after i sent you the tx?
if i did it wrong in the one and only time i did it, why has it worked?

answer me that!

edit
check the block chain for 100% proof that i did 1 and only one transaction to the swap account!
by the way soopy you are copying private messages to post in public, i see you have not read the forums terms, or if you have you have not understood the terms!

Theymos has given the right to post PMs in public if the other party claims to something that has not occurred  or making false statements and I do know the forum rules by heart.

and once again you have claimed you will not talk to me yet once again you talk to me

We can go on about this and try to prove you wrong , try me. Smiley I will put forward where you made the mistake over and over again.

And the world will agree with me because truth cannot be contained it will come out. Smiley

again you pm me after you have said may times that you will not pm me again
i followed to the letter what is on page 1 and you claim i did not

Transaction ID: 96aa29ed28314d0124df6a9f7187ffb84b80a8bb9fe59754b3ee07b5affb0a80

is all the transaction details in beecoin version 1, you claim there is more but refuse to state where more information can be found.

if there is more information i can get for the transaction i would then post it to prove what i am saying beyond your doubt! but that is all there is for bee1. bee2 may show all the other stuff
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Theymos has given the right to post PMs in public if the other party claims to something that has not occurred  or making false statements and I do know the forum rules by heart.

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Theymos has given the right to post PMs in public if the other party claims to something that has not occurred  or making false statements and I do know the forum rules by heart.
soopy who cannot understand english?
 i asked you to stop spamming me yet you spam me again!
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
hi
don't see new post for beecoin v2
just make transfer .
still waiting after days for my bee to transfer to beev2 too.
regards

mine took about 1 week to show

Nope you haven't followed the instructions the usual transactions show up like this.

Date: 6/4/2014 12:53
To: bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrF (own address)
Credit: 183742.00 BEE
Net amount: +183742.00 BEE
Transaction ID: a9e0c2840ac286f98987ae64cd6c73e3b1c6b5ea76a8ddea0f982f8781c4a8d0
Transaction comment:
text:37NpGv667yCZJZnFzvP6fMS2ReqJLMLipu

See that ^ Transaction comment :
text:37NpGv667yCZJZnFzvP6fMS2ReqJLMLipu

Your transaction :

You have put the swap address on the Send Field , the transaction would come to the swap wallet but would be rejected by the script since you haven't put the Your BEE2 Address on the Transaction comment it will not show your BEE2 address on the recieved transaction and the swap won't happen.

If You followed the instructions to the letter then the swap would have gone through automatically.

Swap Instructions Below:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-bee2-beecoin-v2-pow-x11pos-hybrid-now-with-client-chat-feature-601247

See the above Diagram , there's a separate field to enter the BEE2 Address (PUT YOUR BEE2 ADDRESS HERE) , so you HAVEN'T followed the instructions and you know that but yet still argue that it was not your fault knowing it is.

one should be humble enough to accept their mistakes and work things out , but I suppose you are just not. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
hi
don't see new post for beecoin v2
just make transfer .
still waiting after days for my bee to transfer to beev2 too.
regards

mine took about 1 week to show
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
also guys keep voting for mintpal, i see beecoin is nearly in the top 10.

If we could

1. show white paper for anon
2. delete ltc market for beecoin and have btc only
3. get some serious marketing

all before hitting mintpal this would make a very big difference.

I recommend to HOLD any anon official announcement until done and tested. I offer myself as beta-tester volunteer, and (in my opinion) we should be completely sure it works properly before making any kind of announcement.
With anon working and some marketing, prices will reice to btc market values so there will be no need to remove the ltc market. Ltc market with volume is better than btc market with no by orders.

Maybe a successful anon feature announcement + release is all the promo we need to take prices above btc market values.

By next we will start beta testing. Smiley I will choose a few testers. Smiley
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust

If we could

I recommend to HOLD any anon official announcement until done and tested. I offer myself as beta-tester volunteer, and (in my opinion) we should be completely sure it works properly before making any kind of announcement.
With anon working and some marketing, prices will reice to btc market values so there will be no need to remove the ltc market. Ltc market with volume is better than btc market with no by orders.

Maybe a successful anon feature announcement + release is all the promo we need to take prices above btc market values.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

If we could

Pages:
Jump to: