Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 68. (Read 133394 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Whoo hoo we at position 12 now. Keep voting.
Don't forget to vote on MP. We are at 13. If we all vote we should be on there in a week or two.

Link for the lazy

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Activity: 1260
In CryptoEnergy we trust
We should all vote this coin on Mintpal. We are currently at number 13 so pretty high on the list.

We are voting  Wink, and it's always good to remember people to continue voting.

So we all done with the SWAPs? Do we have an irc channel?

I believe that yes, we should be done with the SWAPs. Maybe Soopy can confirm this.
irc channel: No, at the moment all communication around Beecoin goes throw this forum. But it's easy to create onel if we want it, please comment if you (and any user reading this) will like to chat over irc.

So we all done with the SWAPs? Do we have an irc channel?
We should all vote this coin on Mintpal. We are currently at number 13 so pretty high on the list.
Am I too late to swap? I live in EST

No you have i think 1h 23 mins so you can swap, contact soopy he will help.

Just got home. Can I still use the instructions in the OP or do I have to contact someone directly?

Bee is currently syncing. Long way to go.

Should be good, soopy will sort you out.

COme on guys keep voting on mintpal....nearly in the top 10

Got it thanks!!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Just got home. Can I still use the instructions in the OP or do I have to contact someone directly?

Should be good, soopy will sort you out.

COme on guys keep voting on mintpal....nearly in the top 10

legendary

legendary
BTW midnight tonight GMT is the absolute cut off for the swap. Anyone left with bee1 after that time will need to send the wallet.dat to soopy to prove bee1 was mined before 7th june 14.

legendary
Soopy, i think you have proven conclusively that the person made a mistake and that even so you have sent him the 18k in good faith.

I have no idea why they are persisting with this. I hope they have their bee2 and will still send the bee1 to the swap correctly so that they will be accounted for.

Anyway, let us focus on important issues. BEE2 is drawing close to the top 10 in mintpal.

Yes beecoin has been through some very tough times, the original dev for whatever reason decided to leave.

Soopy has come on and totally reformed the coins, handled all of the swaps. The coin is working well and the staking is working very well.

I think soopy has come through with all that he has promised so far and i have every reason to believe he will continue to support the coin and introduce up to date features and even anon functions.

For this though his time should be compensated. So of course when your beecoins become worth far more in the future we all need to appreciate who made this possible.

I can't believe how rude some people from the bee community can be after he has helped us all come back from nowhere.

Anyway it is nearly time to start marketing beecoin. The boring and slow part of the rebirth process is nearly over.

We need to focus all efforts now on marketing and getting beecoin to a BTC market place before we get to the top 5 of mintpal.

Mean while keep voting on mintpal.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Mate Just answer me this once.

Why does the To: show your BEE2 address and the BEE1 address altogether?

The BEE2 Address should have gone to the Transaction Comment not the Pay To Field.

See.

And At the Swap Wallet we do not receive your BEE2 address if you did not put it properly.

And Here it has rejected and had asked you to provide your BEE2 ADDRESS AND YOUR COINS HAS RESENT TO THE ORIGIN ADDRESS

Example of how it should have been of a swap that occurred just close to your swap.

Now who is wrong my friend.
no where can i see my bee1 and bee2 address in 'to'

yes i got:
Date: 7/06/2014 16:08
To: bfvNcVwAdu7oa6TeRGEPzLGLFht3avMbNz (own address)
Credit: 18767.58510017 BEE
Net amount: +18767.58510017 BEE
Transaction ID: bd8edb48e52842857785b1cd86679852f2d4eb8331fb0144676e8b46dbe89804
Transaction comment:
text:PLEASE SEND BACK WITH YOUR BEE2 ADDRESS!

and the difference i can see in the one that worked is your comment in the last line! (besides the obvious account details)

This is what You have sent to by PM and also Quoted on the thread.

Date: 3/06/2014 15:03
To: 3HTRZCvuoetMTfZzGUXdkxDhvBjdE21TzT bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrF
Debit: -18767.58510017 BEE
Net amount: -18767.58510017 BEE
Transaction ID: 96aa29ed28314d0124df6a9f7187ffb84b80a8bb9fe59754b3ee07b5affb0a80

The Mistake you have done was identified through this

To: 3HTRZCvuoetMTfZzGUXdkxDhvBjdE21TzT bwWTU2atShZN93Kzyp916CsThPHYmo7WrF

It has both your BEE2 ^ and BEE1 ^ Addresses.

So the mistake you or anyone could have is putting your both BEE1 Address and BEE2 Address on the same Pay To: field when sending where as it should be on Transaction Comment Field.

Also you are yet to resend that BEE1 to the Swap wallet even though you received your BEE2.

I would like to assist further if you have any issues sending that, though we are done with the swap.

And Also You can't claim the swap didn't occur and the coins are on the swap wallet and in the limbo they were returned to you almost instantly because you have not provided a swap address and yet I was in good faith to send you your BEE2 when you gave me the information

Whose wrong now?

You are yet to send those BEE1 to the Swap wallet and would be great if you do that asap.
legendary
all this over 18k bee2?

come on guys soopy has shown you did it incorrectly, and sent you the coins anyway?

let's let this drop now, no need to clutter the thread with this over this.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
HHMmmmmmmm..........

Didn´t realize we had a playgoround here....    Grin

A few playing along nicely together.........    Smiley

And a few others trowing their toys out of the pram..........   Roll Eyes

yes it is hard to get soopy to try to understand, and he does his best not to explain
Activity: 288
Merit: 250

Mate Just answer me this once.

Why does the To: show your BEE2 address and the BEE1 address altogether?

The BEE2 Address should have gone to the Transaction Comment not the Pay To Field.

See.

And At the Swap Wallet we do not receive your BEE2 address if you did not put it properly.

And Here it has rejected and had asked you to provide your BEE2 ADDRESS AND YOUR COINS HAS RESENT TO THE ORIGIN ADDRESS

Example of how it should have been of a swap that occurred just close to your swap.

Now who is wrong my friend.
no where can i see my bee1 and bee2 address in 'to'

yes i got:
Date: 7/06/2014 16:08
To: bfvNcVwAdu7oa6TeRGEPzLGLFht3avMbNz (own address)
Credit: 18767.58510017 BEE
Net amount: +18767.58510017 BEE
Transaction ID: bd8edb48e52842857785b1cd86679852f2d4eb8331fb0144676e8b46dbe89804
Transaction comment:
text:PLEASE SEND BACK WITH YOUR BEE2 ADDRESS!

and the difference i can see in the one that worked is your comment in the last line! (besides the obvious account details)
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
HHMmmmmmmm..........

Didn´t realize we had a playgoround here....    Grin

A few playing along nicely together.........    Smiley

And a few others trowing their toys out of the pram..........   Roll Eyes

lol!
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
HHMmmmmmmm..........