Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 65. (Read 133394 times)

Activity: 253
Merit: 100
1) As far as i know we need to collect donations from miners and investors to have the money to pay the dev and all the efforts to swap to bee2... Now it would be stupid to destroy these exceding bees....
2) I have the idea the efforts to promote/publicize a coin are never enough... Founds are precious during a start-up and the initial phase... and BeeCoin is not so famous...
3) If u think that destoring the coins and stay sitted waiting the coin will take off will bring us to the same end of Bee v1.
Let us use all these coins to pump the coin, stimulating the community, attract new investors, collect new ppl here and to promote/pubblicize the coin everywhere (Remember Ppl don't do anything for nothing... My granny said that even the dog doesn't move the tail for nothing!
I'm for A absolutely!
How is for C should show me his efforts to promote BeeCoin for free...

cool  so far

a= 2
c= 1

try to pm all other beecoin holders and get them voting in the next couple of days.

Of course though soopy will be paid we can not destroy his coins... most devs have 2% of entire minting so at least around 750M for Soopy for fixing it all, doing the block tax and swapping it all over? seems reasonable? his coins can not be destroyed of course. The community can decide, but i just put that figure as a reasonable amount for continued support and don't forget soopy is working on anon features for beecoin too.

Of Course i know Soopy will have and is having his part but Soopy is not enough... He cannot do evthing...
I just don't want to destroy the coins now and then to collect donations tomorrow because the coin is dying...
We have this coins let us use them for the gorwing of the coin...
Just this...

Are you interested in becoming the community manager ? or one of the community managers? it would be a paid position of course?

Sure i'd do it... but i don't know what i can give beside a bit of my time...
I'm not a dev, i'm not competent in graphic or marketing... i'm just an IT technician in real life and a miner here...  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
1) As far as i know we need to collect donations from miners and investors to have the money to pay the dev and all the efforts to swap to bee2... Now it would be stupid to destroy these exceding bees....
2) I have the idea the efforts to promote/publicize a coin are never enough... Founds are precious during a start-up and the initial phase... and BeeCoin is not so famous...
3) If u think that destoring the coins and stay sitted waiting the coin will take off will bring us to the same end of Bee v1.
Let us use all these coins to pump the coin, stimulating the community, attract new investors, collect new ppl here and to promote/pubblicize the coin everywhere (Remember Ppl don't do anything for nothing... My granny said that even the dog doesn't move the tail for nothing!
I'm for A absolutely!

cool  so far

a= 2
c= 1

try to pm all other beecoin holders and get them voting in the next couple of days.

Of course though soopy will be paid we can not destroy his coins... most devs have 2% of entire minting so at least around 750M for Soopy for fixing it all, doing the block tax and swapping it all over? seems reasonable? his coins can not be destroyed of course. The community can decide, but i just put that figure as a reasonable amount for continued support and don't forget soopy is working on anon features for beecoin too.

Of Course i know Soopy will have and is having his part but Soopy is not enough... He cannot do evthing...
I just don't want to destroy the coins now and then to collect donations tomorrow because the coin is dying...
Just this...

Are you interested in becoming the community manager ? or one of the community managers? it would be a paid position of course?

I agree we should keep some of the bee2 for future use. The block tax is coming in also but a massive marketing event at the start could be great.

However the vote will be cast i guess, if the community wants it all destroyed then i have no issue with it.
I'm for A absolutely!

cool  so far

a= 2
c= 1

Just this...
legendary
I'm for A absolutely!

cool  so far

a= 2
c= 1

If we destroy the rest altogether .... where will we get the coins to fund the facebook and twitter, exchange bribes, poker, games, bee funds, ... etc etc.?

I'm kind of still thinking but B seems a good option. Anyway we go with which ever one gets the highest votes by monday so we can push ahead.

PM anyone you know that holds beecoin to vote.

We need a community manager - soopy is only the coin tech developer. He devs for many coins... how will he have time to do the promotions, competitions, give aways, think up services, contact businesses?
We need a pot of funds for this position.

Anyone interested in doing it please state it on this thread. Or if you have an idea of anyone who is good at promotions and has good ideas or experiences in this area for other coins ...tell us about them.

A beecoin wage could be worth a lot in the future.

2) I have the idea the efforts to promote/publicize a coin are never enough... Funds are precious during a start-up and the initial phase... and BeeCoin is not so famous...
Let us use all these coins to pump and grow the coin, pay the dev and collaborators to add new functions, games, faucets, bounties, stimulating the community, attract new investors, collect new ppl here and to promote/pubblicize the coin everywhere (Remember Ppl don't do anything for nothing... My granny said that even the dog doesn't move the tail for nothing!)
I'm for A absolutely!
Who is for C should show me all his efforts to promote BeeCoin for free...
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
legendary
Since we have block tax and donation. We should destroy all the unsnapped coins.

That's what i think, but we should all get to some agreement as a comunity. All opinions count.
The reasons to support the destruction of those coins are many. Maybe we can put all possibilities and facts to support each one and make a pool to make the final decision?

To the person asking how can we swap the unswapped bee1 coins.

The answer is bee2 was premined to 28B because according to the bee1 block explorer on that date that is how many bee1 had been mined. So block 1 i am guessing of bee2 was 28 billion in size.

These 28 billion reside in the master wallet soopy has.  However now it looks like 16 billion were swapped so 11-12 billions are left.  Soopy can give the correct figures because it will be whatever is left now. The ledgers are there for anyone to add up i guess the exact figures.

So i see a lot of you want them destroyed. This is a good idea in some ways because it will raise the value of beecoins that exist giving more value. However we have to give soopy his wages for doing it in bee's because he put a lot of effort in making bee2 with the block tax etc and did all the swapping etc.  

How about keeping 1 billion bee for give aways for facebook and twitter?  2000 for facebook and 1000 for twitter posting about beecoin.

How about keeping  1 billion for projects - games poker rooms etc?

How about keeping  500M-1billion to be spread out and  used as staking wallets to secure the network?

We have the tax yes, but having a development pot there for stuff would really be good. It can all be held in a public transparent wallet so anyone can see what is happening with it?

We as a community can easily decide how we spend it.

So that is about 3.5 -4.5 Billions and we destroy the other 7 billion by sending to the exodus address or however coins are destroyed?

However if you guys really want the entire unswapped amount destroyed after paying soopy then i am happy for that to happen. So if you want the entire 11+ billion destroyed put C.

Let's just have a vote on here now

A - keep all of it for projects and future developements - all held in public wallets that anyone can view.

B - Keep 3.5-4.5 billion and destroy the other 7+ billion?

c - Destroy it all.

PM other people on the bee thread, this one and old one so we can hurry up and decide and move on to the next stage in a couple of days.

I guess we need to keep some millions for those late swappers that mined their coins fairly before the 7th june??

Just reply A B or C and we count them up after a couple of days time.

** to those people telling me i am part of some beecoin scam and telling me they will post about it in the main section**

Please go ahead and do so at once. The only beecoins i have any access to are the ones i have mined or bought from exchanges.  Soopy has told me the ledger is complete and up to date so i believe him.
Get anyone on this board to look into the swap procedure, it looks legit to me. Soopy will post the exact remaining unswapped bee2 up and we'll put in a public wallet where people can see what is happening with it. Soopy runs a lot of coins on this board and i am sure he wouldn't bother ruining his reputation over beecoin right now since the entire buy value on allcoin is about 20LTC or something. However if you want and external audit, then go ahead and request one. I'm sure some person on here will do it for free or for a few ltc if you are worried. Beecoin relies on it's fair start and no scamming so we need to uphold that reputation.

However yes i appreciate you don't like not knowing where billions of unswapped beecoins are and how many exactly there are. But give soopy some time and he will post this all up for you and meanwhile we can be deciding what to do with them all.

Once this is all sorted out we can push beecoin ahead with marketing and projects, and don't forget soopy has gone to all of this trouble of swapping it, adding block tax even going to bring anon features to beecoin soon so bee is just getting started. It is like a brand new coin right now.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
We will have a meeting today on BeeCoinV2 Irc and come to a consensus.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Since we have block tax and donation. We should destroy all the unsnapped coins.

That's what i think, but we should all get to some agreement as a comunity. All opinions count.
The reasons to support the destruction of those coins are many. Maybe we can put all possibilities and facts to support each one and make a pool to make the final decision?

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
By keeping them, I meant convert them to Bee2 first...then use them for promotion, dev payment, etc.

Then turn off Bee1 for good. No one can dump Bee1 now...there's no exchange still trading Bee1.

I understand, but if we have BEEv1 wallets still existing with billions of coins and soopy to be swapping from the wallet.dat, it doesnt help us.

If we convert to BeeV2, they need to go into the Bee foundation or a swap based on current prices.

We need to also quit swapping Bee1's by sending the wallet.dat to Soopy soon. This has to end at some point.

1. Soopy can calculate how many Bee1's were not swapped and those can be converted (not sure if this is the correct terminology) to Bee2.

2. A small percentage (maybe 5-10%) of those converted Bee2's could be held back to issue to Bee1 holders that are late to the swap party if they can prove via their Wallet.dat that they have Bee1's mined before June 7 2014 (cutoff day for swapping).

I don't see any sense in destroying the unswapped Bee1 coins....it would be such a waste and they could be used to help fund all efforts to promote and pay for Bee2.

EDIT: I'm not sure I understand how the unswapped Bee1's would be able to be used or converted to Bee2...if this is even possible. If any one can help me understand how this would work, I appreciate it.

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
By keeping them, I meant convert them to Bee2 first...then use them for promotion, dev payment, etc.

Then turn off Bee1 for good. No one can dump Bee1 now...there's no exchange still trading Bee1.

I understand, but if we have BEEv1 wallets still existing with billions of coins and soopy to be swapping from the wallet.dat, it doesnt help us.

If we convert to BeeV2, they need to go into the Bee foundation or a swap based on current prices.

Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Wow suns2025, you must have had some bad experiences with coins to be that sensitive.  Hope your day goes a little better man.

Let's say in a couple months, when this coin finally gains some traction and has a possible value, the ppl that haven't swapped will come out of the woodwork and simply dump on the market.  That is just the way it will work with any kind of value.  It will be noticed, someone will say "hey I think I have some of that lying around", find out they can still swap, then DUMP.  

We either give them to the bees or destroy them.  We can't continue to swap forever, unless something like (Beev1 volume / satoshi price = swap amount) is arranged.
I think we should keep the coins to promote Bee2, pay Soopy well for all his hard work/future development and hire a community mgr/spokesperson. Everyone's had plenty of time to get their coins swapped and we couldn't get in touch with anyone who still holds Bee1 if we wanted to and it's been close to a month since the swap was announced and for everyone to get ready for it.

Cryptorush's shut down may account for a few billion or more Bee1's that didn't get swapped...it's hard to say how many but it wasn't just a few coins. I think Allcoin had between 3 and 4 billion in their wallet to swap so it's not unbelieveable that Cryptorush could have had a couple billion in their wallet as well when they closed their doors.
legendary
Hello All,

What are we discussing about?

~SoopY~

What are you planning to do with ALL the unswapped coins in TRANSIT?  Return back to their original wallets, destroy or pocket them for your personal group?

After reviewing several similar comments from similar members and including yours, I'm certainly that you guys are in this together from the start.  This was never about the community.  You guys are collectively schemming and scamming the community in the name of your so-call transitioning to Bee2.  

These are your see-through tricks and you can make excuses all you want.  But it will not fly....

27b+ premined for swapping Bee1 -- Yeah right
2-3 weeks swapping time - A convenient excuses
send in personal wallet after missed deadline - Another scheming and scamming trick
deciding on compensations and payments -  An easy see through scam
A Ledger -  Another cover up and totally bogus.

Sadly, I have swapped all the Bee1 coins.  If I've been paying attention to this forum, I wouldn't make the swapped.  I would rather let them sit to rot or dump on the exchange.

Moderator -- If you are reading this, please thoroughly investigate and pull the plug.  I will no longer monitor this forum, you can email me of your finding.  Thanks....

What are you talking about. How can there be any scam? Bring in an external dev to examine the entire thing. For a few LTC some dev will examine it all for you and put your mind at rest.

Where did you appear from anyway?

Soopy already said there are billions of remaining coins. We are waiting hear the exact amount but some have said 11BN.

I have already said let's move them to a transparent public wallet address and decide what to do with them as a community. If someone can arrange it these billions could even be held by escrow level members if you don't trust anyone here to hold the coins long term.

Why not become more involved in the discussion that calling scam.

Have you not read the plan i put above?  How can we send them to the original beecoin owners?  28 billion were mined according to the block explorer of bee1 but it looks like only 16-17 were swapped?

How can we control the people that mined a few millions here and there but have not bothered to swap?

Please bring some credible evidence before suggesting scam.

Perhaps you can be the community manager?? the coins can be released to you to do the work? are you up for it? nobody else wants the job it appears. I would do it but i am busy with other projects.

You organise the giveaways for facebook and twitter posts see how you get along with it.

Soopy will post the total unswapped coins and transfer them to  a few wallet addresses and post those addresses publically so you can see what happens with them.

If the community decides for them to be destroyed i have no issue with that. However we could keep some for the ideas i posted above. However the value of each coin would increase if say 8 Billion of them were destroyed i guess. Soopy needs some coins to stay interested and has done all the work, the swapping and such.  The rest can be destroyed, used for projects or for marketing or whatever the community decides.

But first we NEED a community manager. Soopy is dev for a few coins, he will not have time to promote and start projects for beecoin.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Hello All,

What are we discussing about?

~SoopY~

What are you planning to do with ALL the unswapped coins in TRANSIT?  Return back to their original wallets, destroy or pocket them for your personal group?

After reviewing several similar comments from similar members and including yours, I'm certainly that you guys are in this together from the start.  This was never about the community.  You guys are collectively schemming and scamming the community in the name of your so-call transitioning to Bee2.  

These are your see-through tricks and you can make excuses all you want.  But it will not fly....

27b+ premined for swapping Bee1 -- Yeah right
2-3 weeks swapping time - A convenient excuses
send in personal wallet after missed deadline - Another scheming and scamming trick
deciding on compensations and payments -  An easy see through scam
A Ledger -  Another cover up and totally bogus.

Sadly, I have swapped all the Bee1 coins.  If I've been paying attention to this forum, I wouldn't make the swapped.  I would rather let them sit to rot or dump on the exchange.

Moderator -- If you are reading this, please thoroughly investigate and pull the plug.  I will no longer monitor this forum, you can email me of your finding.  Thanks....

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Vote on Mintpal. We lost a spot to BCT.
legendary
Please remember that total coinage has been increased from 24bn to 27bn, soopy should confirm that the extra coinage could have originated from BEE2 conversion.

the total minting is way above 27bn, we premined 28B to cover the bee1 coins. There was superblocks in bee1 and it's minting of 22bn was not correct.

However yes, destroying coins is not an essential.

Would you care to be the community manager or do a joint community manager position with someone else?

You put most of the btc to fix it? so you must be very interested in the future of beecoin?

Pages:
Jump to: