Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 92. (Read 133395 times)

gdw
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
has no pool?

maybe you are right, and there are no pools now.....so bad... Cry
gdw
Activity: 42
The new logo looks pretty nice, also impressed with the coin swapping procedure.\

and I love the coin...
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Activity: 20
I know Soopy is working on a fix but I for one need a working v2 wallet. I didn't DL the first v2 wallet so I can't just copy some files to make the new one work.

As someone else said some posts before, I downloaded the Jackpotcoin wallet and have copy the missing file to the bee2 folder and worked
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I know Soopy is working on a fix but I for one need a working v2 wallet. I didn't DL the first v2 wallet so I can't just copy some files to make the new one work.
Activity: 20
can we swap now?
I have sent a small amount, it has confirmed but not showing in my bee2 wallet
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
We need to do something to stop Bee1. Can we do this, Soopy?

no it can not be stopped until coins are all swapped over. If you stop it now then how will people switch their coins?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
We need to do something to stop Bee1. Can we do it, Soopy?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
was going to mine this but think 10% tax per block found is just way to much.basicly a 10 % premine really u are going to get 10 % of all coins in circulation.to me thats just greedy

Firstly great to see soopy is back.

2. the block tax is from each new block mined? so since most of the minting is done already there is only about 20% of the coins left correct? so this is really like a 2% tax on the full minting?

Perhaps soopy can explain further, however i am pretty sure this is more like a 2% tax over all.

Coinage was increased to 35 Billion to accommodate new miners , and around 27 Billion coins have been mined already. Smiley

So yup! Smiley

It's less than even 2%! Smiley

How have 27 billion already been mined? there were only 24 billion total minting on bee1?

From beecoin1 only about 18 billion had been mined?

Take a look at the Block explorer. Smiley

http://bee.cryptexplorer.com/chain/BeeCoin

How strange?? so bee1 never was 24 Billion? since block explorer shows already 26 billion + already mined?  the bee1 dev gave the incorrect minting of 24B?

This is really weird. I wonder how this happened ? what would the original minting have run to in the end if it went to full minting?

What I noticed was that even though MAX_MONEY was set in the code for some reason it has not kicked in! :S he has not put it in the main source as well! and that's why it has failed to stop at that.

Yes it would have been never ending! Cheesy
legendary
was going to mine this but think 10% tax per block found is just way to much.basicly a 10 % premine really u are going to get 10 % of all coins in circulation.to me thats just greedy

2. the block tax is from each new block mined? so since most of the minting is done already there is only about 20% of the coins left correct? so this is really like a 2% tax on the full minting?

Perhaps soopy can explain further, however i am pretty sure this is more like a 2% tax over all.

Coinage was increased to 35 Billion to accommodate new miners , and around 27 Billion coins have been mined already. Smiley

So yup! Smiley

How have 27 billion already been mined? there were only 24 billion total minting on bee1?

How strange?? so bee1 never was 24 Billion? since block explorer shows already 26 billion + already mined?  the bee1 dev gave the incorrect minting of 24B?

This is really weird. I wonder how this happened ? what would the original minting have run to in the end if it went to full minting?

What I noticed was that even though MAX_MONEY was set in the code for some reason it has not kicked in! :S he has not put it in the main source as well! and that's why it has failed to stop at that.

so in reality bee1 would have run to a much higher minting. How strange.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

So yup! Smiley

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Yes, I hope to get this , very much.
Activity: 45
legendary

So yup! Smiley

Activity: 11
I just copied all the files from my Jackpotcoin folder with the wallet-qt and put it in beecoinV2 folder and it works fine.  I normally see them in the downloaded wallet, so I guess you just have to add them to the zips, Soopy.

Yes, I'm doing this, too. Copy the missing file from other coin wallet. And it's working.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

So yup! Smiley

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
No worries a small fix is on the way. Smiley
legendary

So yup! Smiley

From beecoin1 only about 15 billion had been mined?

Pages:
Jump to: