Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature! - page 93. (Read 133395 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I just copied all the files from my Jackpotcoin folder with the wallet-qt and put it in beecoinV2 folder and it works fine.  I normally see them in the downloaded wallet, so I guess you just have to add them to the zips, Soopy.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Where are the rest of the files needed to run the wallet?  Only 2 exes in there?

Never got a winlibpthread-1.dll missing error on other wallets.

I've got the same error. Tried on two machines - win7 64 bit and win7 32 bit version. Any thoughts?
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
I receive a "the program can't start because libwinpthread-1.dll is missing from your computer" when I run the beecoinv2-qt-exe
Anyone else? I am with windows 8.1 x64

I have this same problem
Activity: 20
I receive a "the program can't start because libwinpthread-1.dll is missing from your computer" when I run the beecoinv2-qt-exe
Anyone else? I am with windows 8.1 x64
Where are the rest of the files needed to run the wallet?  Only 2 exes in there?

It's a statically linked exe , so you just have to run the wallet , what OS are you on?

I see many people mining this.

Do tell.

Windows 7 x64 and Windows 8.1 x64, same error.  Never had old version 2 of beecoin on either machine.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
was going to mine this but think 10% tax per block found is just way to much.basicly a 10 % premine really u are going to get 10 % of all coins in circulation.to me thats just greedy

Firstly great to see soopy is back.

2. the block tax is from each new block mined? so since most of the minting is done already there is only about 20% of the coins left correct? so this is really like a 2% tax on the full minting?

Perhaps soopy can explain further, however i am pretty sure this is more like a 2% tax over all.
well i am new to the coin so for every block i mine i get 10% tax.thats just black and white .not 2%.and with the amount of taxes the aussie government is throwing our way im really over hearing the word.i thought crypto was suppose to free us of taxes and hidden bank fees and crap.seems we a starting to go backwards in the crypto world.thats just my opinion.after all i am only one guys.im not saying your coin is bad and the bee community aparently voted for this .it is not a dev thing.y they would i dont know.maybe they pay less for power where they come from.

I understand my friend you clearly but what we as a community is trying to do is something more than a coin with a pump and dump purpose to sustain and for a long time.

Regards,

~SooPY~

Your kind interaction and thoughts are very much appreciated.

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

It's a statically linked exe , so you just have to run the wallet , what OS are you on?

I see many people mining this.

Do tell.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
was going to mine this but think 10% tax per block found is just way to much.basicly a 10 % premine really u are going to get 10 % of all coins in circulation.to me thats just greedy

2. the block tax is from each new block mined? so since most of the minting is done already there is only about 20% of the coins left correct? so this is really like a 2% tax on the full minting?

Perhaps soopy can explain further, however i am pretty sure this is more like a 2% tax over all.
well i am new to the coin so for every block i mine i get 10% tax.thats just black and white .not 2%.and with the amount of taxes the aussie government is throwing our way im really over hearing the word.i thought crypto was suppose to free us of taxes and hidden bank fees and crap.seems we a starting to go backwards in the crypto world.thats just my opinion.after all i am only one guys.im not saying your coin is bad and the bee community aparently voted for this .it is not a dev thing.y they would i dont know.maybe they pay less for power where they come from.

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Coinage was increased to 35 Billion to accommodate new miners , and around 27 Billion coins have been mined already. Smiley

So yup! Smiley

It's less than even 2%! Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Perhaps soopy can explain further, however i am pretty sure this is more like a 2% tax over all so don't be put off by this.

Also soopy please post a few more details and the source code.

1. we need the source code posted because a lot of people will not mine or use the wallet without having that.

2. please post a full detailed explanation of the block tax because people will assume it is a 10% tax on the full minting not just the remaining minting. We need to stress this is a gradual block tax of roughly 2% of minting taken gradually from each block as it is mined.

3. how many coins were exactly premined ready for the swap, because i still see people mining on the bee1 chain? will there be enough to swap everyone over?

4. we will need to post the public address that holds the premine and the address that the block tax will reside in.

Let's put all of this on the OP because haters and critics will be along shortly to analyse this.

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Oh Boy I love Crypto! Cheesy

blocks" : 87,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.01520564,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1

It's like everyone was waiting for the password? Cheesy
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Oh Boy I love Crypto! Cheesy

blocks" : 87,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.01520564,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.00024414,
"search-interval" : 1
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 38
PASSWORD FOR WALLET EXTRACTIONS : C7MK6K&6U)nJ5rp>*#xBxL:$Ct-4z'w@HB2
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Thanks for your hard work, Soopy. BEE now fly again Smiley
Btw, keep voting on Mintpal everybody. We continue moving up
TO DA MOON Cheesy
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
If I have all bee coins on allcoin should I do anything to swap them?

Just leave them there. Smiley It will be swapped automatically. Smiley
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Its for the foundation not for me. Smiley It was decided by the BeeCoin community not by me.

Thanks for understanding.

~SoopY~
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
legendary
Peaky Blinder
If I have all bee coins on allcoin should I do anything to swap them?
Pages:
Jump to: