Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 28. (Read 11461 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 05:36:12 AM
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 07, 2018, 05:30:47 AM
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users!
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 04:36:05 AM
BeEasy makes digital currency more available and clear to all users in spite of-of their levels of expertise. BeEasy does promise that the users will be capable of paying for a contract for the data center mining gear usage at the rate price applicable at the time of buying the power ( i.e. contract )..

I think BeEasy will let all the entrances to the crypto go. I think it's better to have them succeed if doing so is just one way to go.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 04:20:41 AM
[quohow much can you give them? Maybe you can tell us that we know something. because I'm also wondering why more charity for miner collectors?e author=Pitchipuff link=topic=2891481.msg39554330#msg39554330 date=1528350833]
BeEasy is a whole ecosystem
There is a complex infrastructure lying behind the external easy-to-use interfaces

i just curious about the easy fund? they have a name of charity there going to donate for all miner collector?how many percents are they going to give?
[/quote]

how much can you give them? Maybe you can tell us that we know something. because I'm also wondering why more charity for miner collectors?
Activity: 420
June 07, 2018, 01:53:53 AM
There is a complex infrastructure lying behind the external easy-to-use interfaces

i just curious about the easy fund? they have a name of charity there going to donate for all miner collector?how many percents are they going to give?
N@t
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 01:16:00 AM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 10:29:35 PM
BeEasy makes digital currency more available and clear to all users in spite of-of their levels of expertise. BeEasy does promise that the users will be capable of paying for a contract for the data center mining gear usage at the rate price applicable at the time of buying the power ( i.e. contract )..
Activity: 434
June 06, 2018, 10:08:56 PM
>>>>>NEWS ABOUT ETKN LISTING ON EXCHANGES<<<<<

BeEasy is carrying on negotiations with the exchanges about the listing of EasyToken (ETKN). The main pool of exchanges will be announced in July 2018 after the end of ICO, but already today we are ready to introduce our first exchange partner. We are happy to share with you that we have made an agreement about listing the EasyToken on Exenuim.io cryprocurrency exchange.

Exenium.io is the world's first cryptocurrency exchange implemented as a chat-bot for the most popular messengers. One of the advantages of the platform is the simplicity of technology and ease of use for any user. We'd like to bring into focus the fact that BeEasy and Exenium teams see the purpose of their partnership not only in EasyToken listing but more importantly - in developing decentralized economy by offering the users easy and convenient tools to work with cryptocurrency.

when exenium run?this is new exchange? kyc approval is too long.. How much the volume of that exchange?
What a great news! BeEasy should be the model of every ICO. They knew that listing in the exchange is very important most especially to all contributors. BeEasy just wanted to avoid people to annoy. 
Activity: 280
June 06, 2018, 08:23:37 PM
I like this idea so much. It really inspires me. It is a great project that offers e well-designed ecosystem with thousands of opportunities. Can’t wait for the official launch.
I’ve recently read the white paper and I found it very interesting. I am worried about security of private data. This ecosystem is a platform for different transaction, so security is very important for users.
Yes, it is. Developers designed the easyid. It is a special feature that will allow to keep data safe and give access to user’s data only with data owner’s consent. This feature will be added to all products of BeEasy.
Looks promising. I think it will be exciting to use this platform. I except that developers will do all possible to make it really well. 
June 06, 2018, 08:18:56 PM
I like this idea so much. It really inspires me. It is a great project that offers e well-designed ecosystem with thousands of opportunities. Can’t wait for the official launch.
I’ve recently read the white paper and I found it very interesting. I am worried about security of private data. This ecosystem is a platform for different transaction, so security is very important for users.
Yes, it is. Developers designed the easyid. It is a special feature that will allow to keep data safe and give access to user’s data only with data owner’s consent. This feature will be added to all products of BeEasy.
Activity: 280
June 06, 2018, 08:13:31 PM
June 06, 2018, 08:07:06 PM
June 06, 2018, 08:00:29 PM
Hey there! Who knows about the bonuses during the public sales? I heard that they are gorgeous. Is this offer still available? I would be happy to use it.
Unfortunately, it was available till June 4, but bonuses were really great. From 0,1 BTC - bonus 15%; from 0,1 to 1 BTC - 20%; from 1 to 10 BTC - 30%.
What a pity… What should I do? Maybe, there is a chance to get a reward.
 I want to make a big purchase, so it will be very interesting for me.
Actually, i don’t know. But, I think you should text to manager somehow. BeEasy is a very flexible project. Maybe they will make you a private offer. You just need to try it.
Well, it is a good advice. I can’t find any of their contacts. If you know something, can you send it to me, please? It will be very nice.
Probably, you should text to mr. Bespalov. Here his telegram @AleksandrBespalov. You are welcome. I hope you will get what you deserve.
June 06, 2018, 07:54:52 PM
Hey there! Who knows about the bonuses during the public sales? I heard that they are gorgeous. Is this offer still available? I would be happy to use it.
Unfortunately, it was available till June 4, but bonuses were really great. From 0,1 BTC - bonus 15%; from 0,1 to 1 BTC - 20%; from 1 to 10 BTC - 30%.
Actually, i don’t know. But, I think you should text to manager somehow. BeEasy is a very flexible project. Maybe they will make you a private offer. You just need to try it.
Well, it is a good advice. I can’t find any of their contacts. If you know something, can you send it to me, please? It will be very nice.
June 06, 2018, 07:49:15 PM
June 06, 2018, 07:42:35 PM
June 06, 2018, 07:36:51 PM
June 06, 2018, 07:31:00 PM
Activity: 392
June 06, 2018, 06:44:58 PM
It’s an interesting project. Looks pretty impressive. The idea seems to me very promising and intriguing.  Are Beeasy tokens listed somewhere?
Not, yet. Tokens is supposed to be listed after the ico will end. Besides, they’ve recently announced that they agreed a treaty of partnership with exenium. I hope you’ve heard about this platform.
Yes, I know about it. It great that they are working in this direction. What about other listing platforms? Is team going to find other partners too?
Definitely, they will. Beeasy has a great pace of development, so I don’t think team will be satisfied with one partner. If you have seen their roadmap you know that they have great plans.
Probably, I should read it again. I just don’t remember many things. For example, I don’t remember when they will launch the beta. Do you know when it will happen?
Yep I remember almost everything. Developers announces that beta will be ready immediately after the end of the ico. I’m sure that they will surprise us.
I hope so too. All important events will happen after the ico end. I hope they will be ready for it. Can you remind me the date, please? I want to know how much time is left.
It is not very long to wait. It will happen July 30. Less then three weeks. I hope they won’t finish it faster. They have a great result already.
What do you mean? They’ve sold many tokens? Have they reached the soft cup, or the hard cup? I haven’t found any information about it.
They just don’t have any soft cup. Yes, they sold a great amount. They’ve collected $3 mln. I think it is great. Now they have resources to make something great. I hope it will be enough for them to improve the project
Activity: 364
June 06, 2018, 06:39:05 PM
It’s an interesting project. Looks pretty impressive. The idea seems to me very promising and intriguing.  Are Beeasy tokens listed somewhere?
Not, yet. Tokens is supposed to be listed after the ico will end. Besides, they’ve recently announced that they agreed a treaty of partnership with exenium. I hope you’ve heard about this platform.
Yes, I know about it. It great that they are working in this direction. What about other listing platforms? Is team going to find other partners too?
Definitely, they will. Beeasy has a great pace of development, so I don’t think team will be satisfied with one partner. If you have seen their roadmap you know that they have great plans.
Probably, I should read it again. I just don’t remember many things. For example, I don’t remember when they will launch the beta. Do you know when it will happen?
Yep I remember almost everything. Developers announces that beta will be ready immediately after the end of the ico. I’m sure that they will surprise us.
I hope so too. All important events will happen after the ico end. I hope they will be ready for it. Can you remind me the date, please? I want to know how much time is left.
It is not very long to wait. It will happen July 30. Less then three weeks. I hope they won’t finish it faster. They have a great result already.
What do you mean? They’ve sold many tokens? Have they reached the soft cup, or the hard cup? I haven’t found any information about it.
Pages:
Jump to: