Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 29. (Read 11461 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 06:34:01 PM
It’s an interesting project. Looks pretty impressive. The idea seems to me very promising and intriguing.  Are Beeasy tokens listed somewhere?
Not, yet. Tokens is supposed to be listed after the ico will end. Besides, they’ve recently announced that they agreed a treaty of partnership with exenium. I hope you’ve heard about this platform.
Yes, I know about it. It great that they are working in this direction. What about other listing platforms? Is team going to find other partners too?
Definitely, they will. Beeasy has a great pace of development, so I don’t think team will be satisfied with one partner. If you have seen their roadmap you know that they have great plans.
Probably, I should read it again. I just don’t remember many things. For example, I don’t remember when they will launch the beta. Do you know when it will happen?
Yep I remember almost everything. Developers announces that beta will be ready immediately after the end of the ico. I’m sure that they will surprise us.
I hope so too. All important events will happen after the ico end. I hope they will be ready for it. Can you remind me the date, please? I want to know how much time is left.
It is not very long to wait. It will happen July 30. Less then three weeks. I hope they won’t finish it faster. They have a great result already.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 06:29:30 PM
>>>>>NEWS ABOUT ETKN LISTING ON EXCHANGES<<<<<

BeEasy is carrying on negotiations with the exchanges about the listing of EasyToken (ETKN). The main pool of exchanges will be announced in July 2018 after the end of ICO, but already today we are ready to introduce our first exchange partner. We are happy to share with you that we have made an agreement about listing the EasyToken on Exenuim.io cryptocurrency exchange.

Exenium.io is the world's first cryptocurrency exchange implemented as a chat-bot for the most popular messengers. One of the advantages of the platform is the simplicity of technology and ease of use for any user. We'd like to bring into focus the fact that BeEasy and Exenium teams see the purpose of their partnership not only in EasyToken listing but more importantly - in developing decentralized economy by offering the users easy and convenient tools to work with cryptocurrency.

Yes, this is great news for BeEasy. Congratulations on having a new exchange partner and this also good for the EasyToken to be listed on its new partner the exenium.io . No wonder why this project will be a success in the future. It will definitely provide such great services. This platform has an amazing design suitable for a mining enthusiasts with multitasking capabilities not only for mining, but also through fund exchange, charity and gaining great partners.
partnership for new exchange is hard to increase if this is not all used, this kind of exchange much better to represent first to all for the new exchange just to knowing for investor and the advantage and different from the other exchanges.
its hard to say anything about this exchange without knowing the process of trading much better to show how safe using this and can someone explain who already experience trading.

A big project like BeEasy merging in on other projects.

it will probably increase the user and it will benefit the other companies that will be partnering BeEasy.

BeEasy has a lot of use and function definitely benefits it partner on it.

this is a big advantage on both, good luck to BeEasy and its Team.
Activity: 364
June 06, 2018, 06:27:04 PM
It’s an interesting project. Looks pretty impressive. The idea seems to me very promising and intriguing.  Are Beeasy tokens listed somewhere?
Not, yet. Tokens is supposed to be listed after the ico will end. Besides, they’ve recently announced that they agreed a treaty of partnership with exenium. I hope you’ve heard about this platform.
Yes, I know about it. It great that they are working in this direction. What about other listing platforms? Is team going to find other partners too?
Definitely, they will. Beeasy has a great pace of development, so I don’t think team will be satisfied with one partner. If you have seen their roadmap you know that they have great plans.
Probably, I should read it again. I just don’t remember many things. For example, I don’t remember when they will launch the beta. Do you know when it will happen?
Yep I remember almost everything. Developers announces that beta will be ready immediately after the end of the ico. I’m sure that they will surprise us.
I hope so too. All important events will happen after the ico end. I hope they will be ready for it. Can you remind me the date, please? I want to know how much time is left.
June 06, 2018, 06:21:02 PM
June 06, 2018, 06:08:20 PM
June 06, 2018, 06:03:11 PM
June 06, 2018, 05:58:40 PM
June 06, 2018, 05:53:09 PM
June 06, 2018, 05:48:10 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
June 06, 2018, 11:00:46 AM
Any bounty participant the campign end of 30 june, and let get promote BeEasy Platform for Everyone on the world.
Activity: 420
June 06, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

BeEasy is carrying on negotiations with the exchanges about the listing of EasyToken (ETKN). The main pool of exchanges will be announced in July 2018 after the end of ICO, but already today we are ready to introduce our first exchange partner. We are happy to share with you that we have made an agreement about listing the EasyToken on Exenuim.io cryprocurrency exchange.

Exenium.io is the world's first cryptocurrency exchange implemented as a chat-bot for the most popular messengers. One of the advantages of the platform is the simplicity of technology and ease of use for any user. We'd like to bring into focus the fact that BeEasy and Exenium teams see the purpose of their partnership not only in EasyToken listing but more importantly - in developing decentralized economy by offering the users easy and convenient tools to work with cryptocurrency.

Yes, this is great news for BeEasy. Congratulations on having a new exchange partner and this also good for the EasyToken to be listed on its new partner the exenium.io . No wonder why this project will be a success in the future. It will definitely provide such great services. This platform has an amazing design suitable for a mining enthusiasts with multitasking capabilities not only for mining, but also through fund exchange, charity and gaining great partners.
partnership for new exchange is hard to increase if this is not all used, this kind of exchange much better to represent first to all for the new exchange just to knowing for investor and the advantage and different from the other exchanges.
its hard to say anything about this exchange without knowing the process of trading much better to show how safe using this and can someone explain who already experience trading.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

BeEasy is carrying on negotiations with the exchanges about the listing of EasyToken (ETKN). The main pool of exchanges will be announced in July 2018 after the end of ICO, but already today we are ready to introduce our first exchange partner. We are happy to share with you that we have made an agreement about listing the EasyToken on Exenuim.io cryprocurrency exchange.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 06:48:15 AM
BeEasy task encompasses six services projected for diverse user groups: EasyData shows the present number of rented hashing power, a digital currency account; it traits the likelihood of decreasing or increasing the rented power, computes productivity, monitor the process of mining.
Activity: 308
June 06, 2018, 05:21:21 AM

Activity: 126
June 05, 2018, 04:04:36 PM
love this thread because you guys keep on posting some interesting information, it's not often that you see the devs actually going out of their way to interact with the community/post something that might interest us
Activity: 308
June 06, 2018, 05:20:25 AM
We still have 24 days remaining,  Dont miss your chance to join this amazing project and enjoy all the benefits of your tokens. 

Beasy is good rated on different website. Anyway I am not really like the idea. Too much silimar projects already launched. One more "blockchain" project on the line.

I believe its way more different than the other "similar projects" you talked about. Where can you find other projects like this?. With 4 platforms in 1? Can do mutifunctional duties. With convenient tools that can help even beginners in the mining industry.
Activity: 420
June 06, 2018, 04:34:34 AM

when exenium run?this is new exchange? kyc approval is too long.. How much the volume of that exchange?
Activity: 434
June 06, 2018, 01:58:54 AM
I've read in the telegram that BeEasy is on target. They already raised 378 BTC and half of it have been distributed already. This is the sign of best result  to every stakes holder. The team are all working hard to continue to achieve the goal.  Lets continue to support the project until the end. Congratulations in advance to the entire Team and Sir Aleksander.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:03:59 PM

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q364/abreezel/photo_2018-06-05_14-46-57_zpsylseagwi.jpg
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:02:16 PM
I think the project is dead now. or maybe they raised a little amount of bitcoin that will lead to fail ico. Please update us on what happen to this project thanks.

Look up a few posts. $3 mln raised already, and it's still 24 days to go.
Pages:
Jump to: