Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 42. (Read 11492 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Tell me what is the probability that this project will really become popular? Now there is a very big competition and there are many platforms of this type.
It seems to me that this platform will have the widest range of opportunities and operations with regards to cryptocurrency.
What can't the existing platforms offer, what can this one offer?
For example, the ability to rent computing power of cloud mining. Shadowing their mining equipment via telegram bot . Donations to charity, and the list can be continued for a long time
How can i track the status of mining equipment through telegram bot? First time i've heard of it .
Very simply, telegram bot will synchronize with your equipment whereby you will always be aware of breakdowns, shutdowns and other things.
Tell me what is the probability that this project will really become popular? Now there is a very big competition and there are many platforms of this type.
It seems to me that this platform will have the widest range of opportunities and operations with regards to cryptocurrency.
For example, the ability to rent computing power of cloud mining. Shadowing their mining equipment via telegram bot . Donations to charity, and the list can be continued for a long time
How can i track the status of mining equipment through telegram bot? First time i've heard of it .
Activity: 420
Easy way to earn and manage a cryptocurrency

Personal account BeEasy

All must-have cryptocurrency services in a single window

wow really is the improvement. It will be a short time just like that of ico improvement. more improvement. godbless to all this team.
they show how ready the different system in one platform of the window all easy way to monitor to use and evey details what you want to know keep it up team be easy you can achieve the goal of this project..
Activity: 378
Merit: 1

Personal account BeEasy

wow really is the improvement. It will be a short time just like that of ico improvement. more improvement. godbless to all this team.
N@t
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Personal account BeEasy

Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I'm surprised that the project is so convenient.
Honestly, I did not immediately believe it.

Yes it is, the project name really matches the services that they offer.  and wait till you experience it because you will be amazed by the services they offer. 

Im awaiting the release of the beta version. So at least we have a hands on experience of the platform and all its intended services.
Beeasy become grow even little by little if they going to release for the pilot version of beta version it becomes more interested in the investor which can experience the service of the Beeasy for all in one platform good job team more power to come.
Thanks for the team they make it competitive and flexible project. BeEasy is really making a big impact on cryptocurrency world huge project like mining, exchange, donation, etc. and now combine with telecommunication companies.

so it seems that BeEasy is really big enough to do and can help with the crypto of the day. We continue to support the team so they can do their job well and increase the improvement of the project.
Activity: 546
I have been following the project for several days.
But I still do not understand what currencies I can use to buy a token?
Hello. As far as I know you can only use BTC и ETH.
I'm sure that soon developers will add other popular currencies.
I hope that this happens.
By the way, can you tell me when the application is scheduled to run EasyPlay?
Yes I can. Developers want to do this at the end of this year.
So you have to be patient.
I hope that this happens.
By the way, can you tell me when the application is scheduled to run EasyPlay?
Activity: 546
Activity: 210
Why do I still know so little about the developers?
It's a secret?
Hey, bro. The answer is simple. You do not know how to search for information.
You need to visit the site, there you can find everything you need.
Thank you. At first I did not see this. It is very important for me to know that the developers are experienced people.
It means that I can trust them.
Exactly. Read what is written there. Developers have been working for a long time in the field of crypto currency.
In addition, they are all Russian. This simplifies their relationship.
Wow, that's great. I did not know that the Russians could do such good projects.
They deserve respect. I hope that they will be able to implement all plans.
They have great potential and a young team. The project has good prospects.
I'm sure that they will succeed.
Yes, you're right, the project does look promising.
Let's see how this will work.
I'm glad that you understood this. If you have any more questions, then ask me.
I will try to answer you. Smiley
Activity: 364
It's a secret?
Thank you. At first I did not see this. It is very important for me to know that the developers are experienced people.
Exactly. Read what is written there. Developers have been working for a long time in the field of crypto currency.
Wow, that's great. I did not know that the Russians could do such good projects.
Yes, you're right, the project does look promising.
Let's see how this will work.
It's a secret?
It's a secret?
It's a secret?
It's a secret?
Pages:
Jump to: