Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 46. (Read 11494 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Given the fact that the cryptocurrency market as a whole is constantly growing , it is very difficult to lose money in such a fast-growing market. At least this was the case in 2017.

That is why it is very important that proper research and analysis is given to all your crypto investment. So to mitigate the effects of losing. But I think the development of the industry poses more gains than loses.
Well, it is better to have a further research about any investment not just in cryptocurrencies because you need to know all the information needed before entering investment. Better to be sure than regret in the end.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Such a project will greatly contribute to the development of the cryptocurrency in general and will attract the attention of many people.
What will really attract the attention of the cryptocurrency community is the platform interface. Very clear and convenient . The possibility of any operations with cryptocurrency in one place is very cool.
As far as i know here on this platform is provided mining.I have never seen such projects with such great functionality.
Cryptocurrency exists no one year, and the ways to manage this asset are very primitive and outdated. It is high time to create something that will unite all the financial transactions that are possible regarding the cryptocurrency.
To withdraw cryptocurrency in fiat money you need to make a number of operations , it takes a lot of time.
In fact, i think that this project has a very good chance of success.  If this platform is stable it will have a huge number of users. Everyone will find something for themselves on this platform

Many people who are not familiar with cryptocurrency think that it is difficult that you need to have special knowledge that it is all fake and stuff. This platform completely destroys this myth and makes it clear that the management of cryptocurrency assets can be a very simple task.
How much do you think this token will cost a year after it is listed?
This is a very non-standard and abstract question. First you need to wait for the end of the ICO. Maybe the developers will renew sales again. But the potential is certainly there.
How do i downgrade this token to be a currency within this platform?
Quite true. In addition, investors receive good bonuses for buying tokens on the ICO.
Of course, these tokens are better to hold, in the long term this token can give very good percentages. Everything will depend on how high quality the product will be presented to us by the developers
Activity: 224
Such a project will greatly contribute to the development of the cryptocurrency in general and will attract the attention of many people.
What will really attract the attention of the cryptocurrency community is the platform interface. Very clear and convenient . The possibility of any operations with cryptocurrency in one place is very cool.
As far as i know here on this platform is provided mining.I have never seen such projects with such great functionality.
Cryptocurrency exists no one year, and the ways to manage this asset are very primitive and outdated. It is high time to create something that will unite all the financial transactions that are possible regarding the cryptocurrency.
To withdraw cryptocurrency in fiat money you need to make a number of operations , it takes a lot of time.
In fact, i think that this project has a very good chance of success.  If this platform is stable it will have a huge number of users. Everyone will find something for themselves on this platform

Many people who are not familiar with cryptocurrency think that it is difficult that you need to have special knowledge that it is all fake and stuff. This platform completely destroys this myth and makes it clear that the management of cryptocurrency assets can be a very simple task.
This is a very non-standard and abstract question. First you need to wait for the end of the ICO. Maybe the developers will renew sales again. But the potential is certainly there.
Quite true. In addition, investors receive good bonuses for buying tokens on the ICO.

In fact, i think that this project has a very good chance of success.  If this platform is stable it will have a huge number of users. Everyone will find something for themselves on this platform

In fact, i think that this project has a very good chance of success.  If this platform is stable it will have a huge number of users. Everyone will find something for themselves on this platform

In fact, there are a lot of such projects now . Will this project be able to withstand such competition in the market?
Such projects are really a lot, but none of them can boast of stable operation and a huge customer base. It all depends on how well the developers will approach the technical component of the platform. The success of the project will depend on the stability of the work.
The platform will include a lot of different features and capabilities and all in one place. I have some doubts about the feasibility of this platform.
The development team will be able to implement the plan. The team members are competent and experienced people in their fields of activity. About each member of the team is written in detail on the site , there is all the necessary information
It is very interesting to see how the developers implement such a large-scale and multifunctional project .
I myself am very interested in what will happen in the end. The project has quite high ratings that inspires confidence .
Only for some reason, the developers can not collect the required amount. They've already extended the ICO . Did not there were investors who could support this project?
It is clear that the developers will hardly be able to collect the hardcap for the remaining time .But soft cap is already guaranteed which means further development of the project.
Activity: 210
In fact, there are a lot of such projects now . Will this project be able to withstand such competition in the market?
Such projects are really a lot, but none of them can boast of stable operation and a huge customer base. It all depends on how well the developers will approach the technical component of the platform. The success of the project will depend on the stability of the work.
The platform will include a lot of different features and capabilities and all in one place. I have some doubts about the feasibility of this platform.
The development team will be able to implement the plan. The team members are competent and experienced people in their fields of activity. About each member of the team is written in detail on the site , there is all the necessary information
It is very interesting to see how the developers implement such a large-scale and multifunctional project .
I myself am very interested in what will happen in the end. The project has quite high ratings that inspires confidence .
Only for some reason, the developers can not collect the required amount. They've already extended the ICO . Did not there were investors who could support this project?
Pages:
Jump to: