Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 45. (Read 11494 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

This is fine, where can I get information about this program?

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

And what privileges and bonuses can I get from participating in this program? How does the project reward participants for the development of the project? You know?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Tell me, does the project already have a bounty program? Can I start to participate in it? If so, which bonuses can I get from my actions?

Yes, the bounty program is already available and you can participate in the development of the project! Your help will be fully appreciated by the project. I'm sure

On the official site there is a link to the bounty program, you can use it and take part in the bounty program of this project, There in detail it is described where it is better to display an active

Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop

Yes Yes! Blocking technologies, which are now used in many projects - a very great prospect of successful development in the future, it is important that the project continues to develop and communicate with the participants!
Very interesting article. I want to write first thanks to the project and its developers. I began to follow only recently for the project, but I received a lot of new information, which is very useful for me. This article is a vivid illustration of this. Very interesting stuff.

I agree with you, the project is very interesting, the project has a great future, do you think how many participants will be in the future? Is there a future for the project?

I can not say how many participants will be in the future, but I am sure that there will be a lot of new participants in the project, since his idea is innovative

I also think that in the future the project will have many participants and support for investors, such projects should enter the international market and punish it!

It is not known what will happen in the future, but I hope that big investors will come to the project and help it in its development, since without the help of investors it is now difficult for projects to develop

Activity: 448
BeEasy Announcement:

The founder of BeEasy project Aleksander Bespalov took part in “Digital Economy Development” section of the annual International Economic Forum.
Within the framework of the conference Aleksander learned about the positions of the government representatives regarding the future of digital economy and cryptocurrencies in Russia and participated in the discussion with the market associates.
«Digital economy is now developing in high gear, not only technologically, but also from the point of view of creating a new legal framework. So it is important to stay on track and interact with the government officials” - says Aleksander Bespalov.
In followup of the forum in the short term Aleksander will prepare an article with the expert evaluation of the problems of digital economy development in Russia.
Our followers will have the chance to read the article among the first ones.
That's a good thing that the founder is seriously taking advantage of an event to promote the project. If he keeps like this making exposure in any event dealing with cryptocurrency it will make way to BeEasy to be noticed by the investor.
Activity: 448
I like to see that developers and CEO especially work hard to popularize the project. I think a strong and active community is a halfway to success of the project.
I agree with you, but I don’t get one thing. Do you mean the bounty campaign? I read the white paper couple a days ago, so I don’t know much information about the project
It’s ok. I just want to say about their CEO. Mr. Bespalov permanently visits different crypto event. I think it is a good way to find investors and helpful people. Maybe, soon beeasy’s team will visit and other international events.

That is a great way to introduce the project to other investors.  So that they will be informed that this kind of project exists and surely BeEasy will catch the attention of fellow crypto enthusiasts.
That a good thing for the project will be exposed to an event and its team to share some ideas with other in the crypto event. It's a good way to expose the project to the investor.
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
BeEasy Announcement:

The founder of BeEasy project Aleksander Bespalov took part in “Digital Economy Development” section of the annual International Economic Forum.
Within the framework of the conference Aleksander learned about the positions of the government representatives regarding the future of digital economy and cryptocurrencies in Russia and participated in the discussion with the market associates.
«Digital economy is now developing in high gear, not only technologically, but also from the point of view of creating a new legal framework. So it is important to stay on track and interact with the government officials” - says Aleksander Bespalov.
In followup of the forum in the short term Aleksander will prepare an article with the expert evaluation of the problems of digital economy development in Russia.
Our followers will have the chance to read the article among the first ones.
Merit: 11
D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K
Given the fact that the cryptocurrency market as a whole is constantly growing , it is very difficult to lose money in such a fast-growing market. At least this was the case in 2017.

That is why it is very important that proper research and analysis is given to all your crypto investment. So to mitigate the effects of losing. But I think the development of the industry poses more gains than loses.
Well, it is better to have a further research about any investment not just in cryptocurrencies because you need to know all the information needed before entering investment. Better to be sure than regret in the end.

Its the only we can avoid being scammed. Especially right now, as based on reports, that more than 81% of ICOs running currently turns out to be scams. And only half of the remaining percentage really reach long term because the other half cannot weather the market because they have no feasible product or doesnt have a good management team to carry the project.
Well BeEasy is running smoothly and we know that they will accomplished there goal and make us give good services as they want to do in the future. We just support the project to the fullest Smiley
Activity: 434
Most of the features of this project have already been described by participating members here, it is nice to see so many participants/promotors/investors  giving their thoughts, such awesome participation is itself an indication of getting this project successful, I am proud to be part of this project, BeEasy rocks.
We want all to witness and to see BeEasy proceed on their project. They deserve a success as the team and community believes in BeEasy. They still have 5 weeks to go before the end of ICO. And we are really excited. 
Merit: 101
I like to see that developers and CEO especially work hard to popularize the project. I think a strong and active community is a halfway to success of the project.
I agree with you, but I don’t get one thing. Do you mean the bounty campaign? I read the white paper couple a days ago, so I don’t know much information about the project
It’s ok. I just want to say about their CEO. Mr. Bespalov permanently visits different crypto event. I think it is a good way to find investors and helpful people. Maybe, soon beeasy’s team will visit and other international events.

That is a great way to introduce the project to other investors.  So that they will be informed that this kind of project exists and surely BeEasy will catch the attention of fellow crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Given the fact that the cryptocurrency market as a whole is constantly growing , it is very difficult to lose money in such a fast-growing market. At least this was the case in 2017.

That is why it is very important that proper research and analysis is given to all your crypto investment. So to mitigate the effects of losing. But I think the development of the industry poses more gains than loses.
Well, it is better to have a further research about any investment not just in cryptocurrencies because you need to know all the information needed before entering investment. Better to be sure than regret in the end.

Its the only we can avoid being scammed. Especially right now, as based on reports, that more than 81% of ICOs running currently turns out to be scams. And only half of the remaining percentage really reach long term because the other half cannot weather the market because they have no feasible product or doesnt have a good management team to carry the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Most of the features of this project have already been described by participating members here, it is nice to see so many participants/promotors/investors  giving their thoughts, such awesome participation is itself an indication of getting this project successful, I am proud to be part of this project, BeEasy rocks.
Maybe , many people are so curious about the project because of the services that they will offer to all their prospect users. It is better that we have this forum to share all our thoughts about the project.
just believe what beeasy can make even were sharing the idea and details of beeasy we know all of this have a good result, without it you have one best platform in the present.
Activity: 378
Maybe , many people are so curious about the project because of the services that they will offer to all their prospect users. It is better that we have this forum to share all our thoughts about the project.
Pages:
Jump to: