Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem - page 47. (Read 11494 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
In fact, there are a lot of such projects now . Will this project be able to withstand such competition in the market?
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
BeEasy is great opportunity. I feel satisfied with the planning and development of BeEasy project. There is no doubt that the team is very dedicated to work, so achieving all goals is not impossible.   Smiley
yes, I agree BeEasy is hiring crew member in the team which has more experience cryptocurrency and in their profession. As we can see the team of BeEaasy is active and transparent to the user and investor.

I think this is a drive from BeEasy to create a great ecosystem. Looking at their team, they have already a great line up, but BeEasy want to add more to make the platform and ecosystem more efficient.
The huge advantage of this platform is that they immediately offer to realize the coins earned during the mining.
That is, this platform will include its exchanger in order to cash out the profit?
This function will be implemented by EasyTrade.
Based on their site, "EasyTrade displays the balance of the exchange account, most recent transaction history, statistics and rates. With a one easy click, you can initiate the exchange transactions. The link to the actual EasyTrade exchange is also available through the interface."
BeEasy is a platform which provides various services, goods to its client, it provides a source of additional income, it provides flexible and clear tools to non professionals to compete in cryptocurrency world and manage the tasks professionally.

Agree, the platform will implement a lot of features needed right now in the crypto industry. Making those functions more accessible to all and easy to use. The platform has great potential.
The huge advantage of this platform is that they immediately offer to realize the coins earned during the mining.
That is, this platform will include its exchanger in order to cash out the profit?
Not only this, but in addition there will be presented a huge number of opportunities to realize profits from this. for example, you can exchange coins for any goods or services.
An interesting solution, but I'm more interested in the profit in the form of cash-in-money for further investment than something tangible.
This is not a problem for this platform, because you will have the opportunity to trade these coins within this platform or invest in any funds. So it's interesting.
Really? This is a very interesting solution, it would be curious to see how it all works in real life.
I think very soon we will already know this. Some services of this platform have already started to function and will soon begin to function other services of this platform.
This is great, but I'm particularly concerned about the benefits of using this platform. Why should I choose this service, and not some other one. What should motivate the user of this particular system?
Delov tom that using a single system you have the opportunity to receive discounts on various platform services at all stages of use. For example, when using the services of a currency exchange or when investing in various funds. This all affects the commission and the payment for various services, it is more profitable than using other services.
This sounds great, perhaps I'll study this project in more detail, thanks for the help.
 Wink
Try a visit to the BeEasy's telegram channel. I myself got a lot of good info about the platform of BeEasy and how the ecosystem works there.
Activity: 364
Not only this, but in addition there will be presented a huge number of opportunities to realize profits from this. for example, you can exchange coins for any goods or services.
An interesting solution, but I'm more interested in the profit in the form of cash-in-money for further investment than something tangible.
This is not a problem for this platform, because you will have the opportunity to trade these coins within this platform or invest in any funds. So it's interesting.
Really? This is a very interesting solution, it would be curious to see how it all works in real life.
I think very soon we will already know this. Some services of this platform have already started to function and will soon begin to function other services of this platform.
This is great, but I'm particularly concerned about the benefits of using this platform. Why should I choose this service, and not some other one. What should motivate the user of this particular system?
Delov tom that using a single system you have the opportunity to receive discounts on various platform services at all stages of use. For example, when using the services of a currency exchange or when investing in various funds. This all affects the commission and the payment for various services, it is more profitable than using other services.
This sounds great, perhaps I'll study this project in more detail, thanks for the help.
 Wink
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
The idea of BeEasy to create a Blockchain ecosystem, an all-in-one window to the cryptocurrency world is an interesting concept. It will provide a self-intuitive, user-friendly access to essential cryptocurrency processes such as mining, trading, and cryptocurrency investments.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
BeEasy is a platform which provides various services, goods to its client, it provides a source of additional income, it provides flexible and clear tools to non professionals to compete in cryptocurrency world and manage the tasks professionally.
Activity: 196
I read that the team is ready to submit the pool for the crypto currency, and what kind of coins are we talking about?
This pool will be available for such coins as: ETH, ETC, ZCash, Monero, Decred, etc.
The ETH pool should work by the way
Wow this is really impressive, it turns out a large set of different currencies. THAT I can use the ETH pool right now, right?
Yes exactly. But you need special software to interact with this pool, at least as far as I understand it.
What exactly do you mean, I do not quite understand you.  Huh
I said that they will have their own software for working with equipment for mining and I understand that third-party utilities for this will not be supported by the pool.
If this is true, then it seems to me a very strange decision, I do not understand what such restrictions are discussed.
Most likely this is due to the fact that the developers want to make a single ecosystem, and link all the elements of their platform to each other, and in that case, third-party applications would complicate this. I think this is connected with this.
In principle, this is more than logical, I can agree with this. Well, if you say the pool is already available for ETH mining, then try it. Smiley
This is a great solution, if you still try it, then write about your wholesale in this thread, I think many will be interested to know more details about this. Good luck Wink
I read that the team is ready to submit the pool for the crypto currency, and what kind of coins are we talking about?
This pool will be available for such coins as: ETH, ETC, ZCash, Monero, Decred, etc.
Wow this is really impressive, it turns out a large set of different currencies. THAT I can use the ETH pool right now, right?
Yes exactly. But you need special software to interact with this pool, at least as far as I understand it.
I said that they will have their own software for working with equipment for mining and I understand that third-party utilities for this will not be supported by the pool.
If this is true, then it seems to me a very strange decision, I do not understand what such restrictions are discussed.
Most likely this is due to the fact that the developers want to make a single ecosystem, and link all the elements of their platform to each other, and in that case, third-party applications would complicate this. I think this is connected with this.
In principle, this is more than logical, I can agree with this. Well, if you say the pool is already available for ETH mining, then try it. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: