Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 52. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Benjamins #1 SHA-256 coin on CoinWarz!

So much for diff going down at next adjustment Cool
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Benjamins #1 SHA-256 coin on CoinWarz!
Activity: 140
Buyers trying to take advantage of BEN, they are picking gravel compared to the Real Price for Bulk BEN !

I am one of those buyers  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Very excited, high fives to everyone who wrote on the help desk or msged big vern especially!!

Very happy to have been in since launch on this one. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Buyers trying to take advantage of BEN, they are picking gravel compared to the Real Price for Bulk BEN !
Nobody is dumping either. Good to see you guys know the real value of your Benjies!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Nice. Price still way low for me though
Activity: 168
This is fantastic!

Next stop, king of the coin mountain!
legendary
Cryptsy listing is excellent news, and a nice surprise!

Hold out for higher prices all . . . don't fall for this 5,000 satoshi crap Smiley

Definatley, BEN is worth 10x - 20x that Price, Only Noobs sell now at that price, If No one Is Selling People Will offer Higher Buys then the sellers will come.
Activity: 532
Cryptsy listing is excellent news, and a nice surprise!

Hold out for higher prices all . . . don't fall for this 5,000 satoshi crap Smiley
Excellent news. With our ABE explorer stable, we expect to be listed on coinmarketcap, coinchoose, and coinwarz soon

Thanks for all the exchanges up to this point and all the miners. It was a great launch and those of you sticking around are about to have a good few weeks
legendary
*** 0% Fees ***

Benjamins BEN Mining Pool now available at iSpace Mining Pools - http://ispace.co.uk

Smiley

Thanks, adding to OP!
Activity: 725
*** 0% Fees ***

Benjamins BEN Mining Pool now available at iSpace Mining Pools - http://ispace.co.uk

Smiley
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
You are buying at 2600? I am steadily overbidding you but i got 0 benjamins for that price  Angry Only for 3333.

And yeah this coin has value of babys poo, only promises and very risky investment. No real value yet. Promising value have 200 other shitcoins too.
Activity: 714
dead??? I would dare say your upset for no sellers will drop to your silly buy prices....
Even now the people selling for 2600 satoshis are insane.... ....
And by insane i mean batshit starking mad!!

Im still buying at 2600, did everyone forget a benjamin note is a 100$ note in real life??
Bens have like what 12mil ma coins, and there are like 2mil in circulation now?? anyone selling for 2600 has lost the plot.
two 90k dumps last night, snapped some of that up, then they removed them lol, obviously someone is trying to play funny buggers with the market and steal themself some cheap coins, only advice i can give is dont be sucked in to sell so low.

Paysha.com is fantastic, just hope there will be some merchants that will start to accept trades?
Any gambling sites yet??

I wouldnt mind playing some roulett with some ben Smiley Hell ill even stake the house, if there is a blackjack or gambling site operator hit me up and ill stake the house at house edge.

We can start a public bounty everyone chuck in 100 BEN and give it to a dev that can make us a html5 gambling site like dice or something??
We've got a few more sites accepting Benjamins this week. No new exchanges, so far, but we already have 10 markets so we are going to pursue other sites until paysha is done, then we can focus on helping them get vendors accept Benjamins
For anyone who doesn't know what paysha.com will be, here's a quick snippet from their Services page

Quote from: paysha.com
Paysha Services

Paysha offers merchants and sellers an easy place to safely accept virtual currencies as payment. When a customer sends payment using Paysha, that money is processed through our payment gateway and sent directly and immediately to the seller! That means no waiting for funds to clear or chasing down customers that haven't paid for items they have purchased. You are only notified when payment is received and a sale is made!

Digital currency is an electronically created and stored medium of exchange. Some digital currencies like Bitcoin can be used like money to buy physical goods and services. The value of the currencies is largely derived from speculative trading but the fungibility of mainstream digital money is rising. Bitcoin and all other similar cryptocurrencies are unrelated to any national government. New cryptocurrency prices have a floating exchange rate similar to government fiat money. Digital currencies differ from virtual money used in virtual economies due to transactions that exchange money for real goods and services; not being limited to circulation within online games

Using a custom built payment platform, Paysha processes payments at fees so low, no banks, credit card companies, or even other fiat-only online payment processers can't even come close! Currently, Paysha fees are less than HALF of what credit card companies charge for credit or debit purchases
Pages:
Jump to: