Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 56. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm glad you guys realize the 1002 satoshi buy orders on CryptoRush are still too low  Smiley

Gonna have to bring up your buying price if guys want to get yourself some more BEN!!
Cool, I didn't realize that Cryptorush had a Doge market, would be happy to see some BEN/DOGE action on there.  Hmm, that sounded kind of wrong...

The Benjamin Barklin market. Much Ben such doge. Yea I've never been good at memes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Cool, I didn't realize that Cryptorush had a Doge market, would be happy to see some BEN/DOGE action on there.  Hmm, that sounded kind of wrong...

The Benjamin Barklin market. Much Ben such doge. Yea I've never been good at memes
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Price is rising fast. Keep those sell orders high. If you are selling under .001 right now, you are going to regret it later!

Where do you see price moving fast?  There has only been 1 trade on cryptorush total.

You're right, it's new on there, not many trades yet. However, the prices on both sides have been moving significantly
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Price is rising fast. Keep those sell orders high. If you are selling under .001 right now, you are going to regret it later!

Where do you see price moving fast?  There has only been 1 trade on cryptorush total.
Activity: 154

Mr Benjamin's Baby you did not reply to the PM yet. I am waiting 
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5275550

Let coinmarket know you want Benjamins, let's get to as many as we can!
Glad to hear you guys got everything figured out
Activity: 168
no response for me??

Sent you Pm here n the forum and replied to your ticket too

Thank you!

You let me know if you need any help from me, what little I can provide.
Exchanging Benjamins (6 active trading markets)

Benjamins now on CryptoRush in the BTC, LTC, and DOGE markets
| BEN/BTC | BEN/LTC | BEN/DOGE |

I'm pleased to announce https://CryptX.io is now the first exchange to trade BEN

We have listed benjamins on the PM To Coins Exchange

Benjamins has been added at Coin-Swap.net
no response for me??

Sent you Pm here n the forum and replied to your ticket too
Activity: 168
Looks like we may be adding a new exchange to our list tonight

sent you a PM please reply
Looks like we may be adding a new exchange to our list tonight
Bens on a roll Tongue

If none of you get it, Benjamin Franklin is on the 100 Dollar Bill and if you have a lot of Bills you got a roll hence Bens on a roll lol

Hopefully one day 100 BEN will be a whole roll all by itself
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Bens on a roll Tongue

If none of you get it, Benjamin Franklin is on the 100 Dollar Bill and if you have a lot of Bills you got a roll hence Bens on a roll lol
Pages:
Jump to: