Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 54. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
WOOHOO!!!

Yes, this is big news. That means as soon as they launch, vendor, merchants, and seller will be able to accept Benjamins with a few clicks!

Wonderful news mate! Glad things are progressing nicely. When are they launching??     

Just asked, this was the reply:

No problem. We have been following your coin and the launch was smooth, markets are picking up, and you have the ABE explorer up for merchants to track payments. We are glad to have you guys aboard

We are working on the website as fast as we can, but before we open it up for merchants, we have to get registration numbers for FinCen and set in place some other anti-money laundering  compliances. The papers have all been filed, we are just waiting on our numbers and the official papers to arrive for our DBA (PaySha)

The business in registered, and all local and state registrations are complete. We are really just waiting on FinCen to give us our DBA numbers and our coders at this time. Should be soon, but we aren’t ready to announce a date, yet. However, we are far enough along where we can say that Benjamins, Bitcoin, Namecoin, and Peercoin will be the only accepted coins for launch and most likely quite a while after that

We won’t launch before everything is done, tested, and re-tested. These are real merchants using real products, so if we have to take extra time to finish, we will, so there isn't any bullshit or unexpected hiccups
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
WOOHOO!!!

Yes, this is big news. That means as soon as they launch, vendor, merchants, and seller will be able to accept Benjamins with a few clicks!

Wonderful news mate! Glad things are progressing nicely. When are they launching??     
WOOHOO!!!

Activity: 168
Benjamins confirmed to be accepted payment for the paysha.com launch!!
Great first 3 weeks everyone. Benjamins is on track to go places!
Let's break 6000 followers on Twitter

https://twitter.com/BenjaminsCrypto

Over 5000 right now googogogogogogo
I didn't realize that...
:S

what's the diff at at the moment?

It should drop in the next adjustment fairly significantly
I didn't realize that...
:S

what's the diff at at the moment?
I keep bugging the Mintpal folks about Ben. I think I am going to switch over to begging. Cheesy

We just need more volume is all. The buy orders are wayyy too low on CryptoRush. I don't think people realize there are still only 2 million Benjamins mined total so far
I keep bugging the Mintpal folks about Ben. I think I am going to switch over to begging. Cheesy
nevermind.

I saw the message about trading pairs being removed and didn't see Ben/btc.
I see it now.
I am more awake now too, that may have helped.

Good, you scared me for a minute there lol

Scared me too!
nevermind.

I see it now.

Good, you scared me for a minute there lol
nevermind.

I see it now.
anyone know what is up at cryptx.io?

Just saw a nice chart over on the cryptocointalk forums

http://kryptokursy.pl/BEN

Check it out, pretty sweet!

This puts our market cap at over $100,000 at the current, EXTREMELY low prices
Pages: