Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [BEN] Benjamins ◄ SHA-256 ►◄ BOUNTY AVAILABLE to make BEN merge mineable!! - page 53. (Read 94385 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
I wouldn't call it dead, there are still plenty of folks mining it, interest is building, opportunities opening up.
I am holding onto mine tight. I am afraid to send them to an exchange after the dicking I got from pmtocoins. (grrr)
I'll relax my grip when they hit a better exchange, or when paysha launches.

It's far from dead: https://twitter.com/BenjaminsCrypto

We have plenty of interest
I wouldn't call it dead, there are still plenty of folks mining it, interest is building, opportunities opening up.
I am holding onto mine tight. I am afraid to send them to an exchange after the dicking I got from pmtocoins. (grrr)
I'll relax my grip when they hit a better exchange, or when paysha launches.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Ahh I See .. I'am sure good ole Benny will be on all these in the near future. What happened about the Chinese exchange is that still in the pipeline?

The only thing i see is some of the exchanges dont seem to be trading much. I'am sure that will change in the future ..
API from select sites

Whats this mean i am a bit thick

It means I believe they only pull the price information from Cryptsy, Coins-e, and a couple others
API from select sites

Whats this mean i am a bit thick
Sent you some for your help. Great way to finish off the weekend everyone! Benjamins is headed places, and FAST

Thanks .. How do we get the coin on market cap and coin warz?

I've contacted both, but I'm not sure if they only use API from select sites
Sent you some for your help. Great way to finish off the weekend everyone! Benjamins is headed places, and FAST

Thanks .. How do we get the coin on market cap and coin warz?
This coin is dead, nobody even trading it.

I would phrase it as "people holding out for a reasonable price," but to each their own. Thanks for the bump, at least
Activity: 797
Merit: 251
This coin is dead, nobody even trading it.
Nice. I like that. Delay if needed rather than launch and screw the pooch. Cheesy

Would be nice to get it out soon, but you're right. Nobody wants there to be a Gox 2.0
Nice. I like that. Delay if needed rather than launch and screw the pooch. Cheesy

Benjamin's on the move. Glad I jumped on this one haven't sold any yet though

I hope those of you holding are planning to use them on paysha merchants instead of dumping!

Maybe.
When is the launch anyhow?

I asked them last night

No problem. We have been following your coin and the launch was smooth, markets are picking up, and you have the ABE explorer up for merchants to track payments. We are glad to have you guys aboard

We are working on the website as fast as we can, but before we open it up for merchants, we have to get registration numbers for FinCen and set in place some other anti-money laundering  compliances. The papers have all been filed, we are just waiting on our numbers and the official papers to arrive for our DBA (PaySha)

The business in registered, and all local and state registrations are complete. We are really just waiting on FinCen to give us our DBA numbers and our coders at this time. Should be soon, but we aren’t ready to announce a date, yet. However, we are far enough along where we can say that Benjamins, Bitcoin, Namecoin, and Peercoin will be the only accepted coins for launch and most likely quite a while after that

We won’t launch before everything is done, tested, and re-tested. These are real merchants using real products, so if we have to take extra time to finish, we will, so there isn't any bullshit or unexpected hiccups

I hope those of you holding are planning to use them on paysha merchants instead of dumping!

Maybe.
When is the launch anyhow?
Activity: 194
We should keep our Benjamins Running, if everyone is holding them it runs to slow, we should keep buying and selling to increase the market so it runs op, I started at Crypto-rush.

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Pages:
Jump to: