Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 13. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Updates will be available as we develop!
I will consider it as a update.please communicate with as everyday through this thread or social site so that we can know you are active & will improve the project
Thank you so much Admin. We are so glad to hear and read some new updates about the project and we feel special knowing that the project is thinking about the public satisfactions. Hope the updates will be available soon as we witness its success.
Activity: 126
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
revolutionizing the betting system all over the world by implementing the latest techs of blockchain into it. In Betform, you can bet with friends and other players instead of bookie. No matter who wins, the money is left in your group.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
In-Between is the third of our games. This is a card game involving betting. Find more information following the link. ⤵️
https://medium.com/@Betform/in-between-2a55e06a7f35

Activity: 73
The platform are still in the process I think and probably needs to developed well so that it can surely attract more companies who wants to make partnership in the project. We just have to give them enough time because the process are not easy and much more challenging to do.
indeed, this issue should be addressed with full seriousness. I think, that the team should not hurry, but weigh every step in this process. They have to move confidently, but do not hurry.
Activity: 98
The platform are still in the process I think and probably needs to developed well so that it can surely attract more companies who wants to make partnership in the project. We just have to give them enough time because the process are not easy and much more challenging to do.
the idea of the project looking very good. most amazing thing is it has app already.  is it available in play store?
Activity: 182
Despite the fact that crypto investments are new technologies, people who invest are conservative and used to communicate on the forum.
More short video presentations with detailed explanation about the project allows more supporters to easily share the video links as per their feedbacks that saves the investors time and we have more possibility to gain positive response from them for successful participation.

Hello, there is a video about BETFORM:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=t2FbRJY-gIE
More short video presentations with detailed explanation about the project allows more supporters to easily share the video links as per their feedbacks that saves the investors time and we have more possibility to gain positive response from them for successful participation.
Activity: 168
the idea of the project looking very good. most amazing thing is it has app already.  is it available in play store?
Seriously? What platform does the application support? I am also very interested! I want to download and see how the application was made from the project.
Happy cheerful vote is created by the developer. It is interesting whether further serious development in this direction is planned in the project?
Well, I'm sure that the developers have created and are developing this project for a reason. Because they have big plans for the future of this project. In fact, the idea of ​​the project is very interesting.
Happy cheerful vote is created by the developer. It is interesting whether further serious development in this direction is planned in the project?
The team must do their best to give us security and they must make a feature that will make them different from those existing project like this. Looking forward for more good news to come soon.
Definitely, this'll make them more reliable and I think they can upgrade more about it.
Activity: 63
Perhaps we will see bounty in the future, it would be nice, thus in social networks they quickly learn about the project....
Bounty is a good way to advertise your project, but many companies consider it a worthless exercise! What is your opinion on this?
Now it is almost pointless to carry out bounty, in social networks posts are simply banned and this is the end of it, or worse, account blocking
Activity: 79
The team must do their best to give us security and they must make a feature that will make them different from those existing project like this. Looking forward for more good news to come soon.
This project is not just a simple one. This really shows how they are serious with this project they are aiming to reach several objectives and goals for the community. And moreover, I am truly glad that this project has been already have their apps in the app store. I am excited to check it there. I am looking forward for more interesting updates from the project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
The second our game, that we want to present to you is Big two.
Big two is a card game of Chinese origin.
Follow the link below to find out more about Big two ⤵️
https://medium.com/@Betform/big-two-also-known-as-deuces-and-various-other-names-is-a-card-game-of-chinese-origin-99b8019868b7

Pages:
Jump to: