Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 14. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
the project is nice and looks so amazing. team worked hard.  when ico?  or any bounty program yet?
Activity: 112
I will need to check out the whitepaper to get details since the content on website don't full idea on you solution, there was a lot of hype surrounding decentralized storage back there, I didn't see new projects in this field since then, So I hope that would be a good one.
How much of fund which BETFORM raising at ICO phase? And what is their hardcap and softcap?
I have a proposal to promote your ICO kindly pm me to know more if interested. Thank
Hello !
You can send your information to the mail: [email protected]
Activity: 126
I have a proposal to promote your ICO kindly pm me to know more if interested. Thank
Activity: 73
I think this project features really sound amazing i will really like to know more about the various ways BETFORM tokens are going to be used
You can join in their official telegram https://t.me/BetformOfficial where you can converse by engaging and get your doubts clarified immediately with no time waiting.
I think this project features really sound amazing i will really like to know more about the various ways BETFORM tokens are going to be used
Base on my first look of this project or let me say first impression, it is like a gaming platform? Well, i will start exploring more of this project.
The community of this project are very convincing because the OP is very attentive in intreacting with the visitors who wants to know about the project. Perhaps, it could generate more investors to participate in the public crowdsales which will be happening soon.
do you have any partnership with other crypto projects?
I haven’t found information about partnership, but this project has good advisors. I hope they will promote it successfully
Agree that it is easy to promote a product that interests everyone and needs everything. Therefore, all hope for the development team.
These days, I see quite a lot of projects related to games and gambling, but such  important product are not so popular. I could not understand why.. I believe in it)
Now there are a lot of projects that create their games on the blockchain system, it is gaining popularity
Activity: 62
Will people from USA be able to participate in sale or they are doomed like usually?
Its not all doom and gloom! if you are unable to participate in the ICO there is still good news, you can earn tokens by participating in the network and sharing storage space as a node. Also if your country is one of those unfortunately unable to participate you can always purchase tokens from an exchange once they are on exchanges.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 510
We need a reliable blockchain based platform where we can bet and gamble. So far, many projects have said it will do it, but I haven't seen it yet. I hope Betform can do it.

Many projects could be implemented, but there are no users on their platforms.
I want to ask the team, do you plan to make a good advertisement after the token sale?
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
We need a reliable blockchain based platform where we can bet and gamble. So far, many projects have said it will do it, but I haven't seen it yet. I hope Betform can do it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Hi guys😊
We would like to present you our games. The first game we want to tell you it is Texas hold ‘em🃏
Follow the link below to find out more about our Texas hold ‘em⤵️
https://medium.com/@Betform/texas-hold-em-19eea4094353

Activity: 196
It has a wide range of useful features.i would say that there is no sense at developing such storage platform without blockchain, because there are a dozens of them
Activity: 168
do you have any partnership with other crypto projects?
I haven’t found information about partnership, but this project has good advisors. I hope they will promote it successfully
Agree that it is easy to promote a product that interests everyone and needs everything. Therefore, all hope for the development team.
These days, I see quite a lot of projects related to games and gambling, but such  important product are not so popular. I could not understand why.. I believe in it)
Yeah, I think the same. There is no point at creating own blockchain, it is better to concentrate all funds as product itself
When I began to be interested in cryptocurrency, I first mistakenly thought that if the project does not have its own blockchain, then it is doomed. I don't think so now.
I think that it is better to care more about a product, then thinking about blockchain in such a way.
I am also quite new in crypt, but I am trying to do my best to understand all the subtle of crypto projects. There are lot’s to learn.BETFORM looks perspective
Unfortunately, blockchain technology cannot be called 100% invulnerable. Don't forget the common "attack 51". This could be very serious.
There are some ways how hackers can intrude in our account, but it won’t be unnoticed. By the way, there are good ways to protect your data
You want to say that all data is not stored in the cloud, but in the blockchain? For some reason, it seemed to me that the company's product goes parallel with the blockchain technology. For example, buying access business for cryptocurrency and company tokens. I think you are wrong, correct me if I misunderstood your idea.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
By the way, discord was an excellent tool for communication within the project and with other participants. I did not understand and did not use this service before.
Diskord is a good way to gather a community in one place. Telegram chat is not quite suitable for this. Interestingly in the Crux chat is active communication? You have to go check out the guys
I think here at BTT the right place to talk about a problem in the project but many people to do it elsewhere and maybe I am lagging behind in this because the forum is good enough to say everything
The forum was a good place earlier. Now, due to ICO and signature campaigns, the situation has changed for the worse. I think in Discord you can get more objective information about the project and the community.
Of course! After all, this forum is the largest resource on the Internet for communication of people who want to invest in cryptocurrency
This  is a forum that unite community with more 40 millions of members. Every day each topic has millions of views. I think that it is possible to successfully advertise it there
Yeah, I think the same. There is no point at creating own blockchain, it is better to concentrate all funds as product itself
When I began to be interested in cryptocurrency, I first mistakenly thought that if the project does not have its own blockchain, then it is doomed. I don't think so now.
I think that it is better to care more about a product, then thinking about blockchain in such a way.
Pages:
Jump to: