Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 12. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Gambling… I’ve spent a good share of money on it in my time… We’ll see if I manage to be patient enough this time)
Activity: 126
an ICO is coming up pretty soon I see) really guys I’m getting a growing desire to get a bunch of tokens reading your whitepaper) pretty cool idea) keep it up!
Activity: 98
The community of this project are very convincing because the OP is very attentive in intreacting with the visitors who wants to know about the project.
Activity: 182
do you have any partnership with other crypto projects?
I haven’t found information about partnership, but this project has good advisors. I hope they will promote it successfully
Agree that it is easy to promote a product that interests everyone and needs everything. Therefore, all hope for the development team.
It is really useful so I think people will be interested in such kind of platform. I think it is rather important now
Ordinary ordinary users themselves often do not know what they need and what they want. so the task of marketers is to properly present the product!
It is really important to promote project and advertise it the right way in order to have more potential investors learn about this ICO
Great now first page looks seriously awesome and well laid out I hope we get to have more updates coming soon I will be nice to keep these coming in all the time
good project. and I've tried the platform. the first impression I can feel is simple and easy
Activity: 196
yeah project looks very atractive as like as the theme of project.  I think this is the most powerfull project. I wish they would bring out bounty program for us
Activity: 168
After all whats happening at home why he is in bad mood but unfortunately the discounted cash was amazing. Safety of the project and the investors should come firts before anything else.
safety in this project is paramount. but im would like to know more details about the stability of the network itself and how big is its bandwidth? typically, such large platforms have transactional issues.
Hi everyone  Smiley

We would like to present to you our Reserve and working capital program💰

The ITS proceed earmarked for reserve and working capital would be stored in a separate wallet. The wallet would be utilised for our day to day operation.

https://i.imgur.com/2CjY8oF.jpg
hi, where can i get more info about this?
Being secured is matter most and that is very important, hopefully team would point out that and should give attention for that. The quality of being secured could also encourage to everyone that the project is worth it and can be trusted.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Hi everyone  Smiley

We would like to present to you our Reserve and working capital program💰

The ITS proceed earmarked for reserve and working capital would be stored in a separate wallet. The wallet would be utilised for our day to day operation.

Activity: 63
Yeah, I think the same. There is no point at creating own blockchain, it is better to concentrate all funds as product itself
When I began to be interested in cryptocurrency, I first mistakenly thought that if the project does not have its own blockchain, then it is doomed. I don't think so now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
And finally our fourth game is Mah-jong. Mah-jong is a tile-based game which was developed in China since the Qing dynasty and has further developed throughout the world since the early 20th century. Following the link to read full article about Mah-jong⤵️
https://medium.com/@Betform/mah-jong-bf8098dc551d

Is the platform free and opensource to all countries? Any country that is prohibited? China and USA for example?
I don't think this project is prohibited  for any country as th team working looking great.  they are working legally. so why would be ilegal for any counrt
Is the platform free and opensource to all countries? Any country that is prohibited? China and USA for example?
Activity: 79
I think this platform will be popular. it will use a large number of people, who are involved in the cryptoindustry.

in fact, the project has every chance of great success in the future. It really will be a very popular platform that will benefit many users.
Upon reading here the thread I found out the active engagement of the team and this a good start for the project. Hopefully, this kind of attitude will be continued in the near future. Looking forward, also that the team will be able to introduce good planning strategy and innovations that will help the project to be known by everyone.
They are strictly a utility and we will be working close with a strong legal team to make sure the platform is open to everybody:)
Updates will be available as we develop!
I will consider it as a update.please communicate with as everyday through this thread or social site so that we can know you are active & will improve the project
Giving information is one of the example of an update. Thank you admin for that short information. Hope that all of the team will continue and find ways in communicating the community most especially those who have queries. Looking forward for future development of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: