Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 16. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Despite the fact that crypto investments are new technologies, people who invest are conservative and used to communicate on the forum.
I hope crypt will continue to develop. This year was rather difficult and we faced a lot of real threads. Nevertheless, we are still here to fight for all the principles of crypto world
Of course, the crypto market will recover and continue its development. I think that in perspective we will lead many more ups and downs.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Despite the fact that crypto investments are new technologies, people who invest are conservative and used to communicate on the forum.
I hope crypt will continue to develop. This year was rather difficult and we faced a lot of real threads. Nevertheless, we are still here to fight for all the principles of crypto world

Yes, Cryptomarket will recover but we are seeing many projects developing different technology blockchain which will help in the real-life environment.  
Cryptocurrency is indifferent which many more companies will start developing different which many companies will start adopting it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
🎲Gambling is a highly - regulated segment which requires legal compliance in different countries. As we respect the laws of all countries, so part of ITS proceeds will be used to cover costs of legal services and licenses.
🎲In contrast to other betting platforms, our platform operation is regulated by licensing jurisdiction.

Activity: 79
May be better make it on EOS?
I could not understand why you don’t like it on Ethereum and why EOS is better?) there are some features that can made this platform popula
Just because that year the situation with CryptoCats showed the weak points of Ethereum.
Activity: 62
I could not understand why you don’t like it on Ethereum and why EOS is better?) there are some features that can made this platform popula
Activity: 98
Activity: 62
it is quite possible that in the very near future, investments in a cryptoproject with a masternodes will gain a new wave of popularity! I think that will be so!
Yes, it is very good that the project became interested and the branch is very active. A lot of news and perspectives of the project are discussed.
Perhaps we will see bounty in the future, it would be nice, thus in social networks they quickly learn about the project....
Bounty is a good way to advertise your project, but many companies consider it a worthless exercise! What is your opinion on this?
I don't know what's useless here. In any case, the project will become more popular, because people see the signatures on the forum, reposts in social networks, bounty hunters participate and so on
Perhaps we will see bounty in the future, it would be nice, thus in social networks they quickly learn about the project....
Bounty is a good way to advertise your project, but many companies consider it a worthless exercise! What is your opinion on this?
I personally believe that bounty is an additional advertisement, a good way to advertise through social networks
Of course, if the project has only an idea and no implementation, the bounty may not help. But here I definitely see a benefit in this method of promotion
Yeah, we could have a bounty. By the way, does the team plan to do it? Anybody know? If yes the share)
As I understand it, the bounty, the company is not planned. But it is in vain. For such an interesting project could be carried out.
Activity: 126
I personally believe that bounty is an additional advertisement, a good way to advertise through social networks
Of course, if the project has only an idea and no implementation, the bounty may not help. But here I definitely see a benefit in this method of promotion
Yeah, we could have a bounty. By the way, does the team plan to do it? Anybody know? If yes the share)
Activity: 73
I don't know what's useless here. In any case, the project will become more popular, because people see the signatures on the forum, reposts in social networks, bounty hunters participate and so on
Activity: 196
Personally for me is important to know for sure that is platform will be safe enough to store private data right there. With whom can I talk to make clear everything about security of personal files there ?
Activity: 168
The idea of the project is very interesting and has a great chance of success! I hope that the implementation of the final product will also be good!
do you have any partnership with other crypto projects?
Pages:
Jump to: