Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 43. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Well prepared project. I support this project. Because professional prepared team.
I think  this concept of this project will surely gonna give us lot of profit
Activity: 168
Well prepared project. I support this project. Because professional prepared team.
Activity: 112
Do you plan to cooperate with any other projects?
is this project only holding an ICO phase without pre-sale or private sale? the thread only says that ICO is coming soon, no information about the private sale or pre-sale
From many projects, I think this project is very promising!A great idea for the team, which in the future can occupy its niche in the market! I believe in this idea and wish success in implementation.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
why do we need one more coin? if i walk down to the shop, i pay my stash with one currency, and not 10 for the 10 kind of item that i want to buy.   Huh
Activity: 79
looks like another nice project, i'm will keep my eyes on trading this coin asap.
any exchanges active?
I checked the roadmap and noticed that the team had set ambitious goals. I hope they will have enough resources to implement all of them..
This project is quite interesting. I think that now there is a lot of scam and there are a few of standing products on a market. I hope the team will be able to collect the soft cap  ..
the project presentation is at a high level. it speaks of the responsibility of those who work here. I looked at the main points of the project and was pleased with what I saw.
Activity: 62
looks like another nice project, i'm will keep my eyes on trading this coin asap.
any exchanges active?
I checked the roadmap and noticed that the team had set ambitious goals. I hope they will have enough resources to implement all of them..
This project is quite interesting. I think that now there is a lot of scam and there are a few of standing products on a market. I hope the team will be able to collect the soft cap  ..
Activity: 98
any exchanges active?
Activity: 98
any exchanges active?
Hey, team! Seems very good! Unbiased plan, riveting website and ANN.
Are development active on this project??
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
I think in the future this kind of platform will be very useful especially if you add many more features, I'm sure this project will compete tightly with big projects that have stood for a long time.
Activity: 126
When I choose a project for investment, first of all I pay attention to the project itself, and only then to the reaction of the media and the public. this is also very important.
I'm worried about the fact that a lot of project scams have started appearing recently and that's why people are afraid to invest. I will look after the development of this project!
Yes, many people just collect money, but this is a real project, they are not afraid of it
it is very remarkable that many people see the prospect of the project and already invest in its development
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
When I choose a project for investment, first of all I pay attention to the project itself, and only then to the reaction of the media and the public. this is also very important.
I'm worried about the fact that a lot of project scams have started appearing recently and that's why people are afraid to invest. I will look after the development of this project!
Yes, many people just collect money, but this is a real project, they are not afraid of it
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
❓How may I ensure your founder is experienced enough?
💬Edward Yeoh has great experience in creating enterprise value through IPO and corporate exercises such as reverse takeover, innovating new business models, actively involving in fund raisings and brand positioning. He held top positions such as CFO or Group Financial Controller for few listed companies.
JW Lai commercial leader with over 11 years experience in the finance and accounting industry. He worked in number professional and public listed companies. He is the best in his business and has outstanding abilities. He has keen strategic acumen and an innovative spirit.
Nobody knows everything, but everybody knows something. Therefore, we are working as a team which made up of professional game designers and smart contract engineer. All our smart contracts are audited by reputable audit firm. Moreover, our advisors are top notch in ICO advisory field and they are guiding the team forward.
❓What’s your plan about events participation?
💬We are working with our advisors for events participation.
❓What stock exchanges interest you?
💬 We aim to be listed in top cryptocurrencies exchanges.
❓If the hardcap will be not reached, adjusted to the number of sold tokens?
💬If hardcap not reached, then our Soft Cap will become our Hard Cap.

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
❓Do you plan to integrate with other platforms?
💬Companies and gaming operators will be able to add their multiplayers games to our platform after we obtained our gambling license. By doing so we would be able to offer more multiplayers game to our token holders.
❓Do you have an Affiliate Program for invite new ICO Investors?
💬Due to the current development in the cryptocurrency market, our main target for ICO pre-sales investors are high net worth individuals from South East Asia, HK and China. We are also in discussion with private equity firms from Hong Kong, China and Singapore. 
❓How can I buy tokens?
💬First, you are required to join our whitelist https://www.betformcoin.io/whitelist.php
Then we would send you an verification email. Subsequently, we would invite you for KYC after the email account verified.
❓Which countries are you most interested?
💬We are interested in Asia Pacific market because it is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of around 14% by 2020.

copper member
Activity: 196
License and fairness and security are a prerequisite for such projects, and this team meets this. Dividends are also very attractive and can be thought of as USP. MVP exists and works well.
Pages:
Jump to: