Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 41. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Good day,
I think many people will participate in this business. New concept with innovative technology and good scalability of the blockchain
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
I see this product is very good for the long term in the future, with the eth condition that is now getting worse there are projects like this that are cool
when the project is officially registered on the exchanges, this will be another big plus.
Activity: 54
This is one sure Ico that i know will go very far since betting is a fast growing market in the world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
HOT HOT HOT🔥🔥🔥
Betform is placed immediately in two media:
🗞Bitcoin Exchange Guide, where is it shown how blockchain-based Betform redefines gambling using Smart Contracts. https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/betform-blockchain-smart-contract-social-betting-platform-to-redefine-gambling/
🗞Barbu Crypto - where is it shown, how Betform is changing gaming’s rules with its Blockchain Platform. https://barbucrypto.com/2018/10/how-betform-is-changing-gamings-rules-with-its-blockchain-platform/

Activity: 98
I seen project the good! I like your idea! I will join project now! come on team!
you're right, let's build this project together so that in the future this project will be successful, the success of the project is the success of all of us, and you will charm it, sit on the beach with a glass of lemon
With the promise of harnessing the power of Ethereum blockchain and smart contract, this idea aims to completely revolutionize the way we view and use e-commerce platforms
Activity: 112
This project looks like good, amazing concept, great team behind them, I hope this project go to top on crypto currency world.

If the team cope with the tasks, everything will be fine. The idea of the project is quite interesting and deserves attention.
This project looks like good, amazing concept, great team behind them, I hope this project go to top on crypto currency world.
I read some information about the project, and I have questions. Has anyone already invested in this project and what are the maximum investment amounts?
Activity: 126
I see this product is very good for the long term in the future, with the eth condition that is now getting worse there are projects like this that are cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Your idea is great and good, it can help many people if it succeeds. I think you should expand the project so many people can know about this project and especially the investors. I see that you should have a test so that people can trust you as well as can help this project grow and more people know. What have you prepared for this project? Can I see the list of people investing in the project?
Activity: 73
Hello, there! I've a few questions! 1. What problems does the plan aim to solve? 2. Who is in the team? Are they identifiable? Is it a real person? 3. Who is spearheading the development?
4. What is the hard cap and the amount they are trying to raise? 5. What are they going to do with the ICO funds?
The project sounds to be an interesting and something which is little unusual where community can enjoy and at the same time earn some money
It's very interesting how this project will develop after launch. I think that it will be a great success.
The platform presented here opens up wide opportunities for us to successfully realize our ideas, with a generous bounty program, where everyone can participate.
The project sounds to be an interesting and something which is little unusual where community can enjoy and at the same time earn some money
It's very interesting how this project will develop after launch. I think that it will be a great success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Does the team have experience in crypto projects? And in general, where I can find information about its members? The project looks interesting, but before you invest in it, you want to know who is behind it ...
If you want to know more detailed information about this project, you better contact the manager directly, because then you can get the information you want, and if you ask here I think it will only take time and of course it is not good
I'm glad that I invested in this idea and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this idea is here to stay and really be one of the better ideas out there
Activity: 196
i don't find the detail information about ICO phases of this project? is the ICO will be held on one phase without bonuses? no private sale/ pre-sale?
Activity: 168
This is a idea that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each plan item is one of the factors that can compete with other plans for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
ERC20 type of the token means that I can store them on the MEW?
Pages:
Jump to: