Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 39. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Few month ago I did believe in Ethereum but I start talk with people who work in this sphere and I did understand, that ETH it's worst, what can happend with crypto world
is BETFORM based on a coin-platform? not based on ethereum platform (ERC-20), because this thread is not posted on Tokens (announcements thread for tokens)
Activity: 56
What does differences between traditional games and games?
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
I don't think the game projects are too successful, but I hope that this project can bring a new approach.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Are you planning to do something like bounty such as signatures or other similar means of promotion on the forum? From what i see now the project is very interesting. Although of course he is asian focused and im think EU and US investors can take part.
There is no ideal platform, everywhere there are dissatisfied users. I think that this business will also have some difficulties. Although the prospects for this idea are really good.
Hi
developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a idea because one can not survive without the other. It isa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
Activity: 196
I am beginning to think if all companies and products really need each own currencies? Probably some kind of a stock is understandable but it has to pass the rules and regulations in the country they are basing.
Activity: 168
Are u planning to establish physical representative offices?
Activity: 112
How can we track the amount of funds that are collected during the Ico?
Activity: 182
I like that users can use a secure and anonymous data stream to be sure of the security of their personal data.
What will you do with tokens that will not been  sold out? Burn them?
all set out fairly clearly, so that even a beginner will understand everything and will be interested
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I have found a lot of decentralized betting platforms, how are you doing so that this platform can live and attract investors or users.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
Do you have a page on github to read about what the latest modifications of the project were made by the authors of the project?
Activity: 79
I constantly watch the work of this project and what I see makes me very happy. success and prosperity!
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
⚡️⚡️3% charges on winning
The income generated by Betform would be the 3% charges on winnings. The fee collected is for payment of all charges. At the end of every quarter, the smart contract will allocate 35% of the month’s earnings as bonus for top leaders. Smart Contracts will also automatically burn 5% of this commission.
⚡️⚡️More is less
Therefore, we only provide three well-crafted and highly visual games after the ITS. The three games are Texas Poker, Big 2 and In-Between.
⚡️⚡️With more players spending more times on a game, money follows
Our token holders have the right to open a new room and invite their friends to participate in a new game with no cost. The more players joining our game and the Betform revenue will grow accordingly.
⚡️⚡️Business model built on volumes
We earn more commission when more players are participating in our games.

Activity: 62
Team does really work hard to make this project a success!
Hello everybody. I'm wondering, do you think the prices for tokens will fall after the ICO?
The project sounds to be an interesting and something which is little unusual where community can enjoy and at the same time earn some money
Pages:
Jump to: