Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BETFORM - Smart contract powered social betting platform - page 40. (Read 20263 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 2
Where is there Whitepaper?
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
HOT NEWS🔥🔥🔥
Betform has already sold 59,800,000 tokens at Pre-sale🚀
We expect to use the gross proceeds from the Betform token sale in the following manner.
Look at our chart below⤵️

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think this project is very good! Good site, attentive plan, impeccable activity!
I would like to participate. Tell me please when the initial period of the sale of ICO?
Hi guys, I would like to join this community. Is there a telegram channel to which I can join?
Activity: 126
 why we have not seen anything more from him so far. I hope to see it soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Did you have any agreements with large companies or smthing else?
Activity: 73
I see that the team will not get the coins, how then do you want to make a profit?

In this project a good team, a clear road map. I think it will be successful project this year.
Activity: 98
I see that the team will not get the coins, how then do you want to make a profit?
Activity: 63
How can I be sure that investing in this project will be profitable?
Let's see how this relationship between the community and developers will be set up
Activity: 62
Of course, this idea is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
Which crypto currency is allowed to purchase your token?
The business really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge idea based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the idea, to make it even larger.
Activity: 196
Can a smart contract at any time withdraw funds for its share in the underlying assets?
Activity: 168
Will there be bonuses on pre-sale, or at the beginning of the sale? If so, what kind? And when will it begin?
Activity: 182
Do you have any competitors in this area, than you will be unique and different from other similar projects?
How can I be sure that investing in this project will be profitable?
What is the team working on now? How soon will there be any progress? We are waiting for news!
big project. I think  this concept of this project will surely gonna give us lot of profit... also there team is very good.
Pages:
Jump to: