Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 50. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
So what kind of token is this? Do i buy it to sell on exchange later???
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
And what about the exchange? What exchanges will be present, and when? Smiley Smiley
No one will give such information now. Only after ICO. Smiley
What time will it take after ICO? Smiley Smiley
If during the ICO period they have contacted some exchanges, what you expect will happen soon. As with all ICOs, they will not officially annoucement when the exchange is not confirmed.

They need to add a token to these exchanges:
https://www.binance.com/
https://hitbtc.com/add-token
https://www.livecoin.net/
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/
https://etherdelta.com/
Activity: 224
And what about the exchange? What exchanges will be present, and when? Smiley Smiley
Somewhere on average from 2 weeks to 2 months. Wink
As a result, on which of the exchanges do they appear, will I be able to trade them correctly? Wink
Yes, that's right, that's it. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 86
As a result, on which of the exchanges do they appear, will I be able to trade them correctly? Wink
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
If during the ICO period they have contacted some exchanges, what you expect will happen soon. As with all ICOs, they will not officially annoucement when the exchange is not confirmed.
Hey. Tell us about the project? Smiley Smiley
Hey
BGX is a decentralized multifunctional processing platformfor mobile games powered byartificial intelligence.

BGX uses its proprietary XChain algorithm to achieve a combination of very high transaction speed, extremely low transaction fees, decentralization, and utmost security, making it practical for a large market like mobile games.

BGX is for game studios, players, game-related businesses and investors. For game studios, BGX distributes and promotes the games for the lowest fees by removing intermediaries; the platform adds many additional monetization channels and integrates crypto-paying players. Players enjoy unprecedented financial flexibility, full conversion of in-game currencies that would have otherwise been obsolete once they’d stop playing each game, and overdraft functions. Businesses gain highly efficient ways to reach their markets through a blockchain-based social economy that is BGX. Finally, investors benefit from a high-growth and revenue-sharing Token.
How do you intend to achieve what you desire? Smiley Smiley
Strong work, and community support
What goals do you want to accomplish before the end of this year? Smiley Smiley Smiley
You can see it on the site. In the section "Road map". Smiley Smiley
Hey
BGX is a decentralized multifunctional processing platformfor mobile games powered byartificial intelligence.

BGX uses its proprietary XChain algorithm to achieve a combination of very high transaction speed, extremely low transaction fees, decentralization, and utmost security, making it practical for a large market like mobile games.

BGX is for game studios, players, game-related businesses and investors. For game studios, BGX distributes and promotes the games for the lowest fees by removing intermediaries; the platform adds many additional monetization channels and integrates crypto-paying players. Players enjoy unprecedented financial flexibility, full conversion of in-game currencies that would have otherwise been obsolete once they’d stop playing each game, and overdraft functions. Businesses gain highly efficient ways to reach their markets through a blockchain-based social economy that is BGX. Finally, investors benefit from a high-growth and revenue-sharing Token.
What goals do you want to accomplish before the end of this year? Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hey

Hey

Hey

It will be great for us who are late for the listing so we can buy ico. If it will not be possible, I'll just wait for the coin to be listed on the exchange. I like the project, its feasible to be created.
Activity: 112
I think this is a very interesting and useful technology for the state, including, as it can be applied in various fields of activity, there is no pricindent to ban this technology from the state. Smiley
Activity: 294
Hi. I know I am late to the party. I've just learnt about your project and it seems incredible. I missed the whitelist. Can I still participate in the ICO? If the answer is no, please let me know when and what exchange I can buy it.
If I am PRC citizen, am I eligible to buy your tokens? Project looks promising!
Activity: 112
so glad that I have joined in the  whilelist ,  this is a real high quality  project , so many people are  expecting the  starting of  this  crowdsale.
Pages:
Jump to: