Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 52. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
What are the type of cryptocurrencies accepted at a token sale??
Activity: 112
What are the different tech components of BGX?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I have read the white paper and I must say, I am pretty interested with this project. First impression is already great because of the well made white paper that clearly explains the type of project this is and what it can offer not only to its investors but for the whole world because of its great innovation that solves real problems that we are currently facing. I am excited to see more.

This is a good project in its segment of the market, but on condition of active work with game developers.
It think that it's a good idea but they will need some strong partnerships to success.

This is the right thought! Important is not only the idea, but the number of its followers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!
I have read the white paper and I must say, I am pretty interested with this project. First impression is already great because of the well made white paper that clearly explains the type of project this is and what it can offer not only to its investors but for the whole world because of its great innovation that solves real problems that we are currently facing. I am excited to see more.

This is a good project in its segment of the market, but on condition of active work with game developers.
It think that it's a good idea but they will need some strong partnerships to success.
Wonderful project. I think it will be very useful for trading. I hope that all to turn out.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

this project looks great and the concept and upcoming features sound very promising. happy to be along for the ride
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I will buy tokens from members of the bounty https://etherdelta.com/#0xdfb5d2292811c50a84e66081096249c986bbbec1-ETH  Grin Grin Grin

ETH $1,402,774 + BTC $22,726
20,452,337 BGX

You do not have long to wait for BGX tokens to appear on the exchange.

I'm waiting for the distribution of tokens to begin. Then I'll buy it.

How much do you want to buy?
Activity: 70
Very nice project BGX with great potential to succeed!
I believe this project will make waves in the Cryptocurrency world.
Glad to be part of this project.
Good luck team.
Activity: 224
Hey. How is the project going? Smiley
Hey. all perfectly. In all there is a sale. Smiley
Any fresh news? Smiley
There were several updates, you can browse in social networks Smiley
Any fresh news? Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I will buy tokens from members of the bounty https://etherdelta.com/#0xdfb5d2292811c50a84e66081096249c986bbbec1-ETH  Grin Grin Grin

ETH $1,402,774 + BTC $22,726
20,452,337 BGX

You do not have long to wait for BGX tokens to appear on the exchange.

I'm waiting for the distribution of tokens to begin. Then I'll buy it.
The project is wonderful and the most important entry is available for everyone. The movement is just cosmic all advise this project.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
now avaliable bonus 30% with no contribution limit, right? I see that in BGX website. and the fund reach ETH $1,402,774 + BTC $22,726
20,452,337 BGX. its mean softcap reached??
Hey. Do I get a lot of profit from the token?
Hey! My personal opinion. I think yes. But it's too early to talk about price. Smiley
That is, with the price of tokens. Will it be known after the ICO? Sorry for such questions, I'm just new at this. Smiley
Yes. The selling price will be known after the ICO and entry into the stock exchanges. Smiley
Understood thanks. Is there any forecast?
Forecasts are not made at this stage.
Hey! My personal opinion. I think yes. But it's too early to talk about price. Smiley
That is, with the price of tokens. Will it be known after the ICO? Sorry for such questions, I'm just new at this. Smiley
Yes. The selling price will be known after the ICO and entry into the stock exchanges. Smiley
Understood thanks. Is there any forecast?
Pages:
Jump to: