Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 51. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Greetings, tell me what will be the minimum ETH investment amount during the token sale?
Activity: 112
It's good that such professionals join your team. This project has a very strong team. Good luck. I am glad that I joined the project
1. Is this open source project?
2. Is the project has a MVP?
I feel this project is going far. They might as well revolutionize the retail landscape
Activity: 266
I believe that without recognition, this project will not remain. Soon it will become very popular. One hundred percent of it must be supported
Activity: 224
Hey. Any wallet with ERC20 is suitable? Smiley
The main thing is that there was support at the purse. Therefore, yes. Smiley
Activity: 266
Hey. Any wallet with ERC20 is suitable? Smiley
Activity: 168
yes, I am sure this project will be successful👍
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Today is the last day of pre-sale. I bought a little, but I want to buy more on exchanges. When will you add a token to the listing of exchanges?
And the price at the output will be more? Smiley
Is not a fact. Growth is planned. After a while, yes, there will be more. Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
ETH $1,652,148 + BTC $22,726
22,567,128 BGX
And the price at the output will be more? Smiley
How soon do you plan to enter the stock exchanges?
Usually after ICO
And more precise dates? Smiley
Duma on average from 2 weeks to 2 months
Usually after ICO
And more precise dates? Smiley
Usually after ICO
Hey. Tell about the project
BGX is a decentralized multifunctional processing platformfor mobile games powered byartificial intelligence.

BGX uses its proprietary XChain algorithm to achieve a combination of very high transaction speed, extremely low transaction fees, decentralization, and utmost security, making it practical for a large market like mobile games.

BGX is for game studios, players, game-related businesses and investors. For game studios, BGX distributes and promotes the games for the lowest fees by removing intermediaries; the platform adds many additional monetization channels and integrates crypto-paying players. Players enjoy unprecedented financial flexibility, full conversion of in-game currencies that would have otherwise been obsolete once they’d stop playing each game, and overdraft functions. Businesses gain highly efficient ways to reach their markets through a blockchain-based social economy that is BGX. Finally, investors benefit from a high-growth and revenue-sharing Token.
Hey. Tell about the project
Activity: 112
looks like promising project, any updating info about token details?
Activity: 294
How soon after the token sale will tokens be distributed? Immediately or will we have to wait?
Pages:
Jump to: