Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 53. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey. Do I get a lot of profit from the token?
Hey! My personal opinion. I think yes. But it's too early to talk about price. Smiley
That is, with the price of tokens. Will it be known after the ICO? Sorry for such questions, I'm just new at this. Smiley
Activity: 224
Hey! My personal opinion. I think yes. But it's too early to talk about price. Smiley
The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I will buy tokens from members of the bounty https://etherdelta.com/#0xdfb5d2292811c50a84e66081096249c986bbbec1-ETH  Grin Grin Grin

ETH $1,402,774 + BTC $22,726
20,452,337 BGX

You do not have long to wait for BGX tokens to appear on the exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Activity: 294
Very powerful project! Everybody need those reliable options.
Activity: 84
Good to know that you have security measures required for lending and blockchain in general.
How many users already registered? You can share those news proudly once in a while
Activity: 84
The securities market is vast and it is really possible to earn on it, but how do you plan to attract users?
Development/testing/production will work awesome! Some projects don't pay attention to properly testing what they created and the quality suffers a lot.
Activity: 70
Oh, I love your WP! Very well organized, easy to read! And of course the ideas itself are powerful!
Hi, devs! What is the min purchase amount for pre ico?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
If I get tokens, did I get them in my office? I would like to know when I can withdraw them to my wallet?

When the Soft cap is reached, they will start distributing tokens to investors. Now data on future holders of tokens is stored in a smart contract.
If I get tokens, did I get them in my office? I would like to know when I can withdraw them to my wallet?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Members of the bounty will sell at a great discount. I think that the price will fall first. After that, the price will start to increase.

I will buy tokens from members of the bounty. I do not want to show my documents.
Merit: 100
Members of the bounty will sell at a great discount. I think that the price will fall first. After that, the price will start to increase.
Activity: 224
And what do you say about the price when you go to the stock exchange. How much? Smiley
The exact price can not be called. Naturally, it will still grow. Therefore, I can not risk and give forecasts.
Activity: 98
And what do you say about the price when you go to the stock exchange. How much? Smiley
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
I've been waiting for such a project for a long time, and I know that many are looking forward to the start of ICO. I think that the tokens will be sold very quickly.
BGX Pre sale has started, you can join now, 18,342,109 of 30,000,000 BGX has been sold, 30% bonus is still available now and no contribution limit

I'm sure that for Saturday and Sunday will be bought all the remaining to Soft cap tokens.

I also do not doubt it. The team is actively working on presentations and they already have serious investors.
Pages:
Jump to: