Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 59. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Can you just explain a little bit more about your platform, how does it work and what is the main goal of that tool ?
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
The BGX Token Sale is off to a great start! Not only are we feeling widespread support from our community, but some very large institutional investors are coming in as well!!  Smiley Excited!  Grin Grin https://bgx.ai

Someone bought immediately 1120000 tokens! Is this your institutional investors?
Activity: 112
A project with a real product is certainly good because many projects carry out an ICO without a real product based only on one idea. Projects with a real product are welcomed by investors and willingly invest in such projects.
Activity: 78
Merit: 16
The BGX Token Sale is off to a great start! Not only are we feeling widespread support from our community, but some very large institutional investors are coming in as well!!  Smiley Excited!  Grin Grin https://bgx.ai
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Congratulations! Sale is underway. You will succeed! I am sure about that. The main thing immediately add a token to all exchanges!
Activity: 38
I want to see the source code of your smart contract. Is this possible?
Can you please tell me where exactly is your headquarters, and how big your team is for now?

Very interesting project by the way, nice to see blockchain being used for something actually useful and important.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
Wish you luck. We will add your token to Satoshi Wallet and your users will be able to transfer it to each other anonymously.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I try to register. Scans of documents must be done.

It is necessary to buy while it is cheap!
Activity: 152
I try to register. Scans of documents must be done.
Activity: 168
Activity: 224
how is the project?
Hey. All perfectly. Sales began.
What are some interesting news?
in social networks all the most relevant
how is the project?
What are some interesting news?
Activity: 224
how is the project?
how is the project?
What will happen to the remaining tokens?
I've read that all unsold and unallocated tokens will be burned up. Additional release of tokens will not be    possible
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
I don't quite get it – your platform is for the mobile games ONLY? I think there's some money to be made when it comes to PC/console gaming, as well. Maybe I'm misunderstanding something? Maybe mobile gaming is a more profitable market as of right now?
What will happen to the remaining tokens?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Is it possible to change goals after the start ICO? Huh Huh
I think its impossible

After the start of the pre-sale and sale, nothing substantial can be changed.
Pages:
Jump to: