Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 58. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
A small Sunday break.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Will pre-sale and ICO be restricted to any country or can anyone invest in the project? Will the investor's data be validated?
Activity: 112
Just an idea,but it would be nice if you can make some kind  promotional video where you doctor colleagues would say few words about your project,and why significant it is.

Its just something i would like to see,and im preety sure investors would be encouraged with that too.
Activity: 70
projects with very attractive coin promotions with airdrop programs and coin sales information that get a lot of bonuses for buyers, I think the coin sales target will be achieved with a short time
Activity: 224
Hi! Benefits for players?
Players experience these advantages:
• The ability to buy game tokens for both fiat and for crypto currency;
• Support for the overdraft function; • Ability to use low-volatile BGT Coins to pay for game functionality;
• Ability to exchange BGT Coins for perspective BGX Tokens and to take out their earnings in cryptocurrency;
• Ability to output BGT Coins into fiat tools;
• A virtual wallet representing a player’s account and a loyalty platform;
Activity: 86
Hi! Benefits for players?
How is the project going?

12,943,350 BGX

Well started) That's what publicity means and attending a conference in LONDON!

They are having an impressive result. They sold 12,943,350 BGX in one day first, in the remaining days of pre-sale they will quickly reach the goal 30,000,000 BGX.

This is not with this forum investors. These are large investors from London. The result of the project showing. Investors of our forum are only "waking up")))
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

12,943,350 BGX

Excellent result for the first day of pre-sale!
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
The BGX team encourage all who have been following the project to download the BGX Wallet Beta and to try it out. The BGX App is available for download now in Google Play. Don't forget i!
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

12,943,350 BGX

They are having an impressive result. They sold 12,943,350 BGX in one day first, in the remaining days of pre-sale they will quickly reach the goal 30,000,000 BGX.
Activity: 404
Merit: 105

12,943,350 BGX

Good to know that Bgx Ico were already collected 12,943,350 bgx. So good to buy and invest as this project has a solid team. Looking forward on the success of this project.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16

12,943,350 BGX

Activity: 266
All excellent sales go
I see, I look well, there are sales. All right!
Activity: 224
All excellent sales go
Activity: 266
Activity: 57
I guess when it comes to getting in as many people as possible, ICO's can definitely be the way to go.
Activity: 112
Whether the token is then traded on the stock exchanges? And what will affect its cost? For which category of persons the app will be free? Thank you!
Can you just explain a little bit more about your platform, how does it work and what is the main goal of that tool ?

Everything has been explained many times! Now it's time to buy)))
Pages:
Jump to: