Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 60. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Is it possible to change goals after the start ICO? Huh Huh
I think its impossible
Is it possible to change goals after the start ICO? Huh Huh
Activity: 84
Are you in negotiations with any exchanges yet?
ems like very ambitious project,whats the previous experience of the team,where can we check that?
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Hi
Your mobile application gives you the ability to input and output Fiat money to the bank?
Do you have API for your DECENTRALIZED APP MARKET?
Thanks
Activity: 224
I am in the us/canada — can I partricape?
BGX is a decentralized multifunctional processing platformfor mobile games powered byartificial intelligence.

BGX uses its proprietary XChain algorithm to achieve a combination of very high transaction speed, extremely low transaction fees, decentralization, and utmost security, making it practical for a large market like mobile games.

BGX is for game studios, players, game-related businesses and investors. For game studios, BGX distributes and promotes the games for the lowest fees by removing intermediaries; the platform adds many additional monetization channels and integrates crypto-paying players. Players enjoy unprecedented financial flexibility, full conversion of in-game currencies that would have otherwise been obsolete once they’d stop playing each game, and overdraft functions. Businesses gain highly efficient ways to reach their markets through a blockchain-based social economy that is BGX. Finally, investors benefit from a high-growth and revenue-sharing Token.
I am in the us/canada — can I partricape?
Hello Which cryptoexchanges will be chosen?

The BGX Token will be listed on several top-tier exchanges. These will be announced closer to the date of the Token Sale.

Hello Which cryptoexchanges will be chosen?
Tell us about the decentralized application market  Smiley
Implementation of an additional distribution channel for games with the ability to verify and promote applications
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I have an assumption that BGX creates the fastest, cheapest, and most secure method of processing transactions for the 60 billionth mobile gaming industry with 2 billion users!
Tell us about the decentralized application market  Smiley
Tell us about Support for the exchange
Support for the exchange of game tokens and withdrawal in fiat money
Tell us about Support for the exchange
Hello. when the token will be in the exchangers?
Hi. Will be announced after ICO
Hello. when the token will be in the exchangers?
What will be the cost of the tokens during PRE-SALE?
APR 24-MAY 15
1 BGX = $0.070 USD
Activity: 182
What will be the cost of the tokens during PRE-SALE?
What about the distribution of tokens?

distributed to community 50% , reserved funding 25%, founders 10%, team and advisors 10%, “Bounty”campaign 5%
Activity: 84
What about the distribution of tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: