Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 61. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
How many tokens will be? And what about emission?
As I understood technical limitation of BGX token emission: 1 000 000 000. All unsold and unallocated tokens will be reserved for future. Additional release of tokens will not be possible
How many tokens will be? And what about emission?
Activity: 70
If you are already in beta,  why the tokens ?
May be you can send coins directly for the investors/buyers ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
BGX has attended a world class event in the blockchain space - the London Blockchain Expo. There was an interview recorded of our team members in attendance! See what they think about BGX and what it has to offer to the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRREElgt2iQ
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Activity: 224
How can I pay? Smiley
Hey! Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH)
How can I pay? Smiley
Activity: 266
Hey. Give please links to social networks Smiley
Hey. How is the project going?
Hey. All perfectly
And where can I see it?  I mean the news
In social networks, there is all news. You can look there. Also here publish.
Hey. All perfectly
And where can I see it?  I mean the news
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
the project has a limited supply of coins, so the dev manager has to buyback to pay the developer of this project, which will help to grow the coin price in the market.

Hey. All perfectly
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BGX The platform is open-sourced, protected from crypto-volatility, has the speed and capacity far superior to the Ethereum blockchain, and enables all to share in its revenues.I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! Good luck!

Is BGX really perfect as you said?I don't fully understand BGX, why open-sourced can be protected from crypto-volatility?How does BGX's speed and capacity manifest itself?
Activity: 294
What are the objectives of the project??
As I understood the BGX mission is to create an AI-powered financial processing platform amplified by game capabilities to democratize the multi-billion mobile games indystry and make profitable for app stores, developers, and players

Activity: 168
What are the objectives of the project??
Which cryptocurrency is accepted for purchase?
As I read-Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC)
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BGX The platform is open-sourced, protected from crypto-volatility, has the speed and capacity far superior to the Ethereum blockchain, and enables all to share in its revenues.I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. The project will achieve great victories and a lot of attention! This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all other! Good luck!
Which cryptocurrency is accepted for purchase?
Pages:
Jump to: