Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 70. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
I see the market share of the Game industry is profitable, with a broad view of the game has become a daily necessity for those who need digital entertainment. but, why after reading the whitepaper I am less passionate about this project being good
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
About unsold tokens, no concretics yet - as for me this is very important aspect. It would be good that the team as soon as possible decided it's.

About unsold tokens, no concretics yet - as for me this is very important aspect. It would be good that the team as soon as possible decided it's.

Have you both got the same idea?)))
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Soon. Quite soon the countdown of 168 hours remaining to the Sale will start!

Do you think that there will be a stir?
Activity: 84
ook like a good project  
add it in my watchlist will wait for more info
hoping this will be really good one Smiley
Activity: 82
Soon. Quite soon the countdown of 168 hours remaining to the Sale will start!
Terms of BGX sale?

30 days with the possibility of an early finish once the hardcap is reached

Let's see if it turns out or not to sell on ICO 500000000 BGX.
Activity: 224
Terms of BGX sale?

30 days with the possibility of an early finish once the hardcap is reached
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
what interesting things do you offer?
BGX is offering one of the most advanced technological infrastructures with powerful processing capabilities, a set of financial and game features, all for one of the most technologically-adaptive and profitable industries – mobile games
And more?
1. On-Chain / Off-Chain
On-chain and off-chain transactions work together and allow you to balance between the required speed and load. Since the current off-chain solutions are under development, a hybrid solution will be used in BGX until a stable one is obtained

2. Blockchain Interaction
BGX is implemented on top of the Ethereum blockchain system and, despite the mechanisms of off-chain transactions, needs to interact with the larger blockchain. To do this, each BGX node has a special BLOCKCHAIN LAYER. Its task is to manage the written and extracted data

3. File Storage
Storage of distributed content is proposed to be solved using DHT technology. DHT (distributed hash table) is a class of decentralized distributed systems of search service that works like a hash table, characterized by the following properties: Decentralization, Scalability, and Failover

Now it is clear. So there will not be a new blockchain as such? There will be an application to the network of the Ethereum with its coin, which will be stored and transferred to DHT?
Terms of BGX sale?
BGX is offering one of the most advanced technological infrastructures with powerful processing capabilities, a set of financial and game features, all for one of the most technologically-adaptive and profitable industries – mobile games
And more?
1. On-Chain / Off-Chain
On-chain and off-chain transactions work together and allow you to balance between the required speed and load. Since the current off-chain solutions are under development, a hybrid solution will be used in BGX until a stable one is obtained

2. Blockchain Interaction
BGX is implemented on top of the Ethereum blockchain system and, despite the mechanisms of off-chain transactions, needs to interact with the larger blockchain. To do this, each BGX node has a special BLOCKCHAIN LAYER. Its task is to manage the written and extracted data

3. File Storage
Storage of distributed content is proposed to be solved using DHT technology. DHT (distributed hash table) is a class of decentralized distributed systems of search service that works like a hash table, characterized by the following properties: Decentralization, Scalability, and Failover
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
I registered on your site. Your personal cabinet cost you a good price? I've seen such a private office already in other ICO. I do not like that I need to provide a scan of my passport. This is the loss of the goals for which bitcoin was created!)))

Without introducing personal information, you can not invest?

This project is aimed at the US, and there it is a mandatory procedure for ICO who want to work officially.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I registered on your site. Your personal cabinet cost you a good price? I've seen such a private office already in other ICO. I do not like that I need to provide a scan of my passport. This is the loss of the goals for which bitcoin was created!)))

Without introducing personal information, you can not invest?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
And more?
Pages:
Jump to: