Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 71. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hey! Is the project already operational?
Oh sure. Soon the sale! Smiley
Activity: 112
Hey! Is the project already operational?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Wow..  The BGX App is now live in Google Play and available for download and the iOS version is coming soon.

Read the official announcement here https://medium.com/@bgxglobal/the-bgx-app-is-now-live-78193e53447b

Great! Why then ICO?)))

As well as us. They need funds for advertising, marketing and development.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Wow..  The BGX App is now live in Google Play and available for download and the iOS version is coming soon.

Read the official announcement here https://medium.com/@bgxglobal/the-bgx-app-is-now-live-78193e53447b

Great! Why then ICO?)))
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

BGX IS A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE
MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY POWERED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE

• DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM, BUILT FOR FINANCIAL INTERACTION AND APP DELIVERY BETWEEN APP MARKETS, GAME DEVELOPERS, PROCESSING NODES, AD PROVIDERS, PLAYERS, STREAMERS, AND INVESTORS.
  • POWERFUL APP DISTRIBUTION NETWORK (APP LIFT) FOR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF USERS GLOBALLY WITH 10% COMMISSIONS THAT ARE FAR SMALLER THAN IN THE LEADING APP MARKETS – GOOGLE PLAY, APP STORE.
  • SINGLE CURRENCY (BGT COIN) THAT IS PROTECTED FROM CRYPTO-VOLATILITY AND OFFERS CONVENIENCE FOR BOTH GAME PLAYERS AND DEVELOPERS.
  • FINANCIAL FEATURES INCLUDE: CURRENCY EXCHANGE, VIRTUAL WALLET, OVERDRAFT FUNCTION, OFF-CHAIN TRANSACTION PROCESSING, DOUBLE TOKEN ANTI-VOLATILITY SYSTEM, AD MONETIZATION, REVENUE SHARING, SMART ORDER ROUTING.
  • IN-GAME FEATURES INCLUDE: UNIVERSAL ID, GAME APP STORE, AI-PROCESSED USER RECOMMENDATIONS, TOURNAMENT MONETIZATION MODEL, STREAMING, IN-APP STORE SUPPORT, FREEMIUM SUPPORT, AUGMENTED REALITY, ANTI-FRAUD MECHANISMS.
  • INTEGRATION IS SIMPLE THROUGH SDK AND API; WHICH ALLOWS DEVELOPERS TO USE PLATFORM-LEVEL FINANCIAL AND GAMING FEATURES WITHOUT BUILDING IT THEM SELVES. THE PLATFORM IS ALSO OPEN-SOURCE.

Wow. It is new technology from blockchain. Great job dev. I am waiting for the update of Ann. Success for the project. I hope I can joining the project soon Wink
Activity: 84
Happy to support this project. Goodluck and hope for the success.
I have a weird feeling that projects like BGX will become part of our lives in the immediate future and I'm very fortunate to be part of this endeavor. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Anyway, I'm still embarrassed. I can not understand what exactly embarrasses me about this project!
Well, a progressive project. I believe in success. Smiley
You're right. I agree with your opinion.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 266
Well, a progressive project. I believe in success. Smiley
And who is working on the project? Smiley
You can see the team and advisers on the site. Smiley

And we here want to see them. We would like to talk with them. How did Vitalik Buterin do it? He began his topic with an account registered with him and corresponded with people.
You can see the team and advisers on the site. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: