Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 66. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Cost of 1 BGX?
Activity: 224
Hey. What is it? Smiley
BGX is a comprehensive solution that supports mobile game features and combines the capabilities of blockchain technology with advanced AI neural networks. Game developers and app markets get built-in support for their games, access to different monetization models, distribution to millions of players, and fees of less than 10%. Players get a chance to earn on the platform and exchange their tokens both between games and into real money. The platform is open-sourced, protected from crypto-volatility, has the speed and capacity far superior to the Ethereum blockchain, and enables all to share in its revenues.
Activity: 86
Hey. What is it? Smiley
Activity: 84
Will all the work be done within the team in the office? Or you going deliver some part of the work to outsource??
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
Hashrental is an interesting and innovative and wonderful project. I believe, it will be great success of this year. I highly recommend this project.

If they attract game developers, then the project will be successful

This is an entire infrastructure, game developers, if they see interest in the project, they will definitely join, it's a matter of time.

Will you buy tokens?
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
Hashrental is an interesting and innovative and wonderful project. I believe, it will be great success of this year. I highly recommend this project.

This is an entire infrastructure, game developers, if they see interest in the project, they will definitely join, it's a matter of time.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16

Activity: 112
Activity: 84
A very unique concept and platform as BGX is the first decentralized hashing power marketplace. This project will help a lot of people. I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I would glad if Devs will list BGX to HitBTC, KuCoin and ChangeNOW.

It's too early to talk about exchanges. You must first see a smart contract and wait until the end of the ICO.

We have to wait a little time. I'm very interested in learning the results of this ICO!
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I would glad if Devs will list BGX to HitBTC, KuCoin and ChangeNOW.

It's too early to talk about exchanges. You must first see a smart contract and wait until the end of the ICO.
Activity: 71
Hi, dev, What are the advantages of token holders? On which exchanges do you plan to add a token?

They say that 60% of the profits. But it is not clear how much it is guaranteed by a smart contract or it is only a legally significant obligation.

This is a generous offer. But not too burdensome for the team.

I agree with you! 60% of the profit given to buyers of tokens is a good offer.
Activity: 70
Decent project with a good team. I will participate in the project and recommend my friends to invest here. Good luck with your work.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi, dev, What are the advantages of token holders? On which exchanges do you plan to add a token?

They say that 60% of the profits. But it is not clear how much it is guaranteed by a smart contract or it is only a legally significant obligation.

What do you mean by that?

I think they will be able to collect up to the Soft Cap. They will sell about 100,000,000 BGX. The team will have 250 million. There will be 600 million in turnover. So it turns out that the team will have almost half of these 60%
Activity: 99

What do you mean by that?

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

Activity: 280
Will he collect the planned amount?
Oh sure. The project is promising, the team is excellent.

Will you make a bet on this project? Let each of us say how much will the project collect, and whoever will be closer to the truth will take all the money?

I put 0.01 ETH on, the fact that they will sell 250 million BGX

0.02 Eth - 200 000 000

How will you determine the winner? Who will be the guarantor?

As usual in such cases. If the final result before my result is closer than before the result of the opponent, then I won)))
Garant - honest word)))

I accept your bet

Take my bet. 0.01 ETN on the Soft cap.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
There are a lot of other Game coins, both for gambling and gaming. What makes this coin different?
Pages:
Jump to: