Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 68. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
What is  Blockchain ?
The Blockchain is one of the most revolutionary technologies in IT. The essence of this technology consists of the decentralized storage of information in an environment without trust. Blockchain consists of nodes supported by the miners, each node contains a chain of blocks, which are a set of transactions signed by cryptographic functions
Based on ERC-20? I'm not confusing anything?

You are both confusing and misleading readers about the professionalism of developers. What is based on the ERC20? Blockchain? What nonsense!

Why are you wasting your nerves in someone else's topic? It's late, go to bed)

You understand that I consider this project promising and therefore I can not look at such nonsense calmly!

Maybe it's such a marketing move that would provoke a discussion?))) Everyone does his job.

If this is so, then they have succeeded!
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
What is  Blockchain ?
The Blockchain is one of the most revolutionary technologies in IT. The essence of this technology consists of the decentralized storage of information in an environment without trust. Blockchain consists of nodes supported by the miners, each node contains a chain of blocks, which are a set of transactions signed by cryptographic functions

You are both confusing and misleading readers about the professionalism of developers. What is based on the ERC20? Blockchain? What nonsense!

You understand that I consider this project promising and therefore I can not look at such nonsense calmly!

Maybe it's such a marketing move that would provoke a discussion?))) Everyone does his job.
What is  Blockchain ?

Activity: 183
What is  Blockchain ?

What is  Blockchain ?

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
What is  Blockchain ?
Yes, that's right!
Activity: 112
What is  Blockchain ?
What is  Blockchain ?
What is  Blockchain ?
Hi. Benefits for players?
Players experience these advantages:
• The ability to buy game tokens for both fiat and for crypto currency;
• Support for the overdraft function; • Ability to use low-volatile BGT Coins to pay for game functionality;
• Ability to exchange BGT Coins for perspective BGX Tokens and to take out their earnings in cryptocurrency;
• Ability to output BGT Coins into fiat tools;
• A virtual wallet representing a player’s account and a loyalty platform;
Hi. Benefits for players?
This is new concept with awsome idea. This will be new era in cryptocurrency field. Recommended my friends to invest here. Good luck with project
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
what a great combination for the future. Just discovered this project , but will be keenly keeping track of it.

I have been watching this project for a long time. I'm very interested in what result will result from the efforts of managers ...
Activity: 84
what a great combination for the future. Just discovered this project , but will be keenly keeping track of it.
Looking forward for the succes of this project! Good project. I participate.
Activity: 84
This project is  a good project. i hope it's Pre-Sale successfull with a good concept and team have innovative idea. i am sure this project will be success.

goodluck For Pre-Sale.
Activity: 448

Great idea, i just fund out and i hope i am not late.

I believe this project will be another big development in Gaming world
Hi guys, super interesting project! Can't wait to see it live.
Activity: 294
this ann-tread so popular.
good sign for good project!
Pages:
Jump to: