Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 83. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Wow, this is great. Another new project here in the crypto currency community that will surely make a huge impact in the whole community. This is great because even it is just starting here, there are lots of interested people because of its kind regarding the lending platform it has. I will stay tuned to this project for more futher updates.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Will there be or maybe already was some kind closed/private sale for big contributors?

Surely we will be warned about this by email. You registered on the site?
Activity: 70
Will there be or maybe already was some kind closed/private sale for big contributors?
Activity: 294
Well done admins. You guys are really trying. Keep the good work flowing 👍
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
I recommend everyone to invest here.Very high quality and reliable projects. The team is working effectively. It's a project that makes it interesting and effective.This project will move a lot in the future.

Where to invest? Before the start of the sale, another 16 days!

Time will pass quickly. While you can register on the site, I believe.
It's good to have time to look at the source code of a smart contract.
Activity: 84
I have investigated a lot of ICOs, but recently BGX is the most top promising project. ^^
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I recommend everyone to invest here.Very high quality and reliable projects. The team is working effectively. It's a project that makes it interesting and effective.This project will move a lot in the future.

Where to invest? Before the start of the sale, another 16 days!
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
BGX team why you don't join to discord. and creat yoour own channel there.. there are many people from steemit there. and many games lovers out there. there will be many people to hear about your project. maybe I can help and bring huge number of members there.

It's a good idea. I think the team will support you in your quest!
BGX team why you don't join to discord. and creat yoour own channel there.. there are many people from steemit there. and many games lovers out there. there will be many people to hear about your project. maybe I can help and bring huge number of members there.
Activity: 44
it seems that the project is interesting and worth developing, hoping for the future,this project will work smoothly and successfully with great support and investors who join.
Future projects for everyone, let's work for this project
Activity: 48
What about technology I've read that you use Decentralized Payments Processing, can you explain more?)) Smiley

The essence of this technology consists of the decentralized storage of information in an environment without trust. Blockchain consists of nodes supported by the miners, each node contains a chain of blocks, which are a set of transactions signed by cryptographic functions. The advantage of a decentralized approach is in democratization of the decision-making profit distribution and a corresponding decrease in the share of business spending operations.

Is there something unique in your project? Know-how?

BGX is the first integration platform in the field of mobile games equipped with artificial intelligence and with an emphasis on processing. This approach not only brings the technological solution to the market but also creates a democratic economic model for the participants in the ecosystem of mobile games.

What role does artificial intelligence play here? What will he answer for?
What about technology I've read that you use Decentralized Payments Processing, can you explain more?)) Smiley

The essence of this technology consists of the decentralized storage of information in an environment without trust. Blockchain consists of nodes supported by the miners, each node contains a chain of blocks, which are a set of transactions signed by cryptographic functions. The advantage of a decentralized approach is in democratization of the decision-making profit distribution and a corresponding decrease in the share of business spending operations.

BGX is the first integration platform in the field of mobile games equipped with artificial intelligence and with an emphasis on processing. This approach not only brings the technological solution to the market but also creates a democratic economic model for the participants in the ecosystem of mobile games.
Great project and a great team. I was able to read about the project, and I must say that I'm really impressed about the project. good luck
Activity: 39

Activity: 224

Activity: 168
Activity: 224
What can you tell me about your business model?)
The BGX business model is based on small commissions from transactions with the system (tournament participation in-app purchases, ad revenues, overdraft)
Activity: 168
What can you tell me about your business model?)
Pages:
Jump to: