Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 85. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 111
ello. I'm happy to be here. Team see serious and business-like approach to business. How many tokens will be created?

Not much, only 1 000 000 000 BGX
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
ello. I'm happy to be here. Team see serious and business-like approach to business. How many tokens will be created?
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
And how many million users will be typed? even if from all over the world to collect all gamers - unless we get hundreds of millions?
Activity: 294
I watched the presentation and the Team doing their best to the very detaield of their project. I liked it
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
"Where's the revolution? Come on people, you're letting me down" - words of Depeche Mode
I wanted to ask, what is special in this ecosystem? The competetive advantage?

What is the unique feature of this project as compared to other blockchain based gaming ecosystem?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
The project is very unique and promising, it would be great in the future, I am following and supporting this project.
Activity: 73
such a nice projecce  increase a bonus  is a nice project great
a very interesting project for everyone, it is therefore mandatory for everyone to support this project, may all successful people with this project
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
This seems like an interesting project. Let's see how it will be done in the end.
Activity: 112
I recommend everyone to invest here.Very high quality and reliable projects. The team is working effectively. It's a project that makes it interesting and effective.This project will move a lot in the future.
Activity: 36
"Where's the revolution? Come on people, you're letting me down" - words of Depeche Mode
I wanted to ask, what is special in this ecosystem? The competetive advantage?
Activity: 28
Talking about token sale, how long will it last?
Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project!
Activity: 112
This project has a very strong team. I am sure soon about it learns the whole world! The cryptocurrency industry is not standing still. It is necessary to develop constantly. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea
Activity: 294
Can I use MyEtherWallet or MIST to recive your tokens?
Activity: 73
I'm interested. Your smart contract itself will reset all not traded tokens or should you do it yourself?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
And when the token will be in the exchangers?
Will be announced after ICO

In which exchanges do you plan to add tokens first?
Activity: 224
Will be announced after ICO
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: