Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 87. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Don't know why so much desperation about price of ETH and BTC drop.. a couple more months will give far better returns, just HODL, and join cool projects like this!
Activity: 82
Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project!

Good projects now come across rarely. Basically ICO scams based on the greed of "investors" are popular.
Activity: 294
Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Generally a big exchange with volume bring awareness of the coin and provides liquidity for investors. So I definitely think guys should be listed on big exchange so that we get more exposure.

This is not a fact. Timely implementation of the road map means much more.
Activity: 294
Generally a big exchange with volume bring awareness of the coin and provides liquidity for investors. So I definitely think guys should be listed on big exchange so that we get more exposure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I recommend everyone to invest here.Very high quality and reliable projects. The team is working effectively. It's a project that makes it interesting and effective.This project will move a lot in the future.

We will hope for this. The idea is good, let's look at the implementation.

Maybe we all are waiting for the flight to the moon. Whether this happens or not, it depends on the developers.
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
I recommend everyone to invest here.Very high quality and reliable projects. The team is working effectively. It's a project that makes it interesting and effective.This project will move a lot in the future.

We will hope for this. The idea is good, let's look at the implementation.
Activity: 84
Tell me please, why interest rates are so low? Is it a good thing, like it shows the high security level?
i like yoyr website, very comfortable mobile version.
Activity: 84
I think you will not regret about your investments.
I never joined ICO projects, until a friend shared this project details with me. I still haven't bought any tokens, but I'm very interested, maybe I will back you!
Activity: 14
Based on ERC-20? I'm not confusing anything?
Yes, that's right!

Blockchain BGT Coin is based on which source code?

Maybe they are doing something original?
Activity: 82
Absolutely fantastic project, with enormous future.
Good luck to the dev team
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
Yes, that's right!

Blockchain BGT Coin is based on which source code?

Activity: 224
Yes, that's right!
Activity: 64
What is  Blockchain ?
The Blockchain is one of the most revolutionary technologies in IT. The essence of this technology consists of the decentralized storage of information in an environment without trust. Blockchain consists of nodes supported by the miners, each node contains a chain of blocks, which are a set of transactions signed by cryptographic functions

Have you been asked what type you are using? Whose source code?
Activity: 224
What is  Blockchain ?
The Blockchain is one of the most revolutionary technologies in IT. The essence of this technology consists of the decentralized storage of information in an environment without trust. Blockchain consists of nodes supported by the miners, each node contains a chain of blocks, which are a set of transactions signed by cryptographic functions
Activity: 71
Benefits for players? Smiley
Players experience these advantages:
• The ability to buy game tokens for both fiat and for crypto currency;
• Support for the overdraft function; • Ability to use low-volatile BGT Coins to pay for game functionality;
• Ability to exchange BGT Coins for perspective BGX Tokens and to take out their earnings in cryptocurrency;
• Ability to output BGT Coins into fiat tools;
• A virtual wallet representing a player’s account and a loyalty platform;

All these functions on Blockchain (smart contract) or all this will be developed by standard methods?
Pages:
Jump to: