Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] BGX | THE DIGITAL BUSINESS ECOSYSTEM OF TOMORROW - page 93. (Read 36413 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
I found this project quite perfect, the community looks good. Let's see what it can do in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
The general solutions that you offer?

I liked your idea and I decided to add your token to the listing. Let me know when you deploy a smart contract. if you are interested in details, please go to our topic via the link in the signature. I think this is not the place to discuss the details of our project. I want to know better about your project!
Activity: 112
The general solutions that you offer?
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
What are you planning to do this year, in April?
Creation of the MVP
Forming the product prototype to provide the user with the main functions, developing specifications, confirming the product’s features
What are you planning to do this year, in May?
Token Generation Event
BGX Token Crowdsale

Will you add your token to the Ethereum Anonymizer? I think that in any case this possibility (anonymous transfer) will not be superfluous for players and game developers)))
Creation of the MVP
Forming the product prototype to provide the user with the main functions, developing specifications, confirming the product’s features
Token Generation Event
BGX Token Crowdsale
Creation of the MVP
Activity: 224
Creation of the MVP
There is no place for emotions on the market. Never act based on emotions, use logic and planning instead. Market should never dictate your mood either.

I watch with enthusiasm when the market grows up and I am very happy with it. I can not convey these emotions and experiences that are prevailing in my heart. When prices are rising, I'm starting to update the course of cryptocurrency every few minutes and predict what the price will increase bitcoin and altoquin.
Activity: 84
I'm sure that there are a lot of perspectives to join good projects right now. This is one of them.
There is no place for emotions on the market. Never act based on emotions, use logic and planning instead. Market should never dictate your mood either.
Yes it is really exciting, seems like our investments will become fruitful again, we just need bullish moentum and volume from here, i think we need to reach 1000 billion market cap for massive gains.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
Do you enjoy it when seeing the price rising quickly? That feeling must be very excited... share it
Thank you sir for your information. I will look at the reviews and certainly read them so that I understand this project better. Wink
Activity: 70
Now just need to wait for the dream come true
How will you increase number of service providers, retailers and on-line customers?
I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
I can't wait to see this moving ahead
Great project. I learned everything I wanted, this is a promising project
I agree. You do not often see such projects. I have confidence, I hope everything will be fine.
Pages:
Jump to: